Americans used Afghan forces as cannon fodder

Americans used Afghan security forces as cannon fodder.

You can see it clearly in the documentary The Battle for Marjah. Here is a direct link to an example: youtu(.)be/b9Pq5JZ2Fd8?t=1410

Afghans served as disposable bodies so that pussy Marines would not get hurt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI
hooktube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI
washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/2002/03/23/from-us-the-abcs-of-jihad/d079075a-3ed3-4030-9a96-0d48f6355e54
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1 American is worth more than 10,000 towelheads.

GOOD

lmfao whites are based

>getting local forces up to speed so that they can deal with it themselves
>always taking care of the opfor for them

>Wanting them to fight for their own lands.
>Cannon fodder

Fuck off leaf. You wouldn't understand the first thing about wanting/needing to fight for your own lands. Go suck some more Somali cock, cuck.

>why are the native forces asked to fight on their own soil
>a foreign soldier should do it for them
>the absolute state of OP

Using Taliban security forces as cannon fodder against taliban irregulars.

>Whats the problem

kek the absolute state of the US military in the middle east.

heh. I fought in that battle.

This might seem like a crazy idea, but you'd usually want your own countries forces to rush in on criminals in your country. The marines were mostly there for training and supervision, not to do the fagans dirty work. This was part of the hearts and minds line of reasoning, something liberals pushed. If it were up to Republicans, The Marines would have rolled the entire region over without the need to train and bunch of half-retarded monkeys playing as cops.

Eat shit.

And?

Is it true? Did you guys use turbans as cannonfodder?

>wanting foreigners kicking down peoples doors or using locals who might understand them
yes those fucking PUSSIES

>Trains the Afghan trashes
>Sent them to fight the insurgents
>Liberals complain on why the fucking marines aren't fighting

Go fuck yourself, Trudeau.

Man I hate the Taliban but when you're an Afghan soldier you're technically working for the enemy. Afghans need to oppose both the Taliban and the US war criminals. Afghans used to be united against all invaders.

The ANA is full of useless dope fiends.

They are lazy and cowardly for the most part. They sign up for the army and get all weak knees when it's time to do some gangster shit.

ops

No. We took plenty of casualties running around with them in Marjah.

funny anecdote/story.

Brits had our right flank and refused to kick out patrols or observation posts at night so Taliban would filter back down and engage us with machine gun fire soon as dawn broke or lay IEDs for supply trucks.

You have been cursed by afghan doggo!
Reply to this post with "Death to American doggos!" and you will be spared.
Don't reply and you have 3 days before ISIS will kill you're doggo.

You're choice faggots, i warned you

NationalGuard.jpg

at least they're good for something

Afghan Commandos are pretty good. The Kandak that was east of Gareshk had some good lieutenants.

Same thing they are doing with the Kurd's in Raqqa and previously in Manbij. The battle plans were designed in such a way that it was guaranteed to be a grind-fest with needlessly high casualties. I don't understand why. Is the US military incompetent? As in they are so used to their equipment being so overwhelming that they neglect strategy, or is there a hidden motive to all this?

>not USMC.jpg

You wrought this liberal scum, quit bitching and accept the consequences of your actions

>WHY ARE THESE BAD GOYS NOT DYING FOR ISRAEL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

one day Canada will cease to exist

Did you know you were going to shoot
Off the top of a four year old girl's head
And look across her car-seat down into her skull
And see into her throat and did you know
That her dad would say to you
"Please sir, can I take her body home?"
Oh wait, you totally did know... that that would happen
Cause you're a jock who was too stupid and too greedy
And too unmotivated to do anything else but still be
The biggest and still do what other people tell you to do
You did it to still be a winner
You shot your grenade launcher into peoples' windows and
Into the doors of peoples' houses
But you wanted to shoot it into someone
Just to watch them blow up
Why should I care if you get killed?

Damn dude you should post that on your tumblr I bet you'll get a thousand upvotes

>get inna firefight
>get lots of RPGs
>ANA return fire with OG7 frag rounds and we fire off a bunch of HEDP.
>Find dead sand nigger with half his head missing and no brain. Find his little boy cap 6 feet away filled with his brain matter.
>mfw

so deep

holy shit wtf people die in wars? bush needs to be arrested!

That's amazing, care telling me why you hate it? you fucking roach.

>Sacrificing your own troops when you can sacrifice other's troops instead.

Its like you don't even into strategy.

>strategy
>tactics

That's literally all they were good for.
If they weren't killed immediately they would flee.

At least by using them as cannon fodder the good soldiers aren't killed by surprise attacks.

Massoud is dead buddy. Afghanistan is fucked for the next 100-200 years.

Think of the modern day U.S. military strategy in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are military advisors, not (mostly) frontline fighters. Their goals are to train and advise, not to fight and die. Study the shit you preach, cunt.

>in useless wars

We were low on body armor leaf, had to improvise.

>America
>white

Howling

/thread

I was there. And yes, we DID use them as cannon fodder. What else is the entire point of handing out guns to illiterate ragheads.

Fuck. Half thier platoons would speak pashto, the other half would speak dari, and thier leader was there for no other reason than because he could speak both. Most of them were high on heroin the entire fuckin time. But state department INSISTED we use them as much as possible with as high publicity as possible to show the folks back home we were winning so hard we didnt even need to be there. See, SEE! The afghan army has it in hand, we can go home by 2014 just like obama promised!

So you tell me. What the fuck else is such a force good for? Look, if they had any modicum of competence, and we had any say in how things were ran we wouldnt have just fed them into a meat grinder. But between orders from the very top and the sheer useless nature of them there wasnt jack shit else we could do with them.

Fuckin politicians think just cuz you hand a guy a gun and wrap him in camo hes a soldier. These fucks had zero training, most couldnt even read. We basically fed them into IED fields and machinegun positions while we did the real fighting at the key points it counted at. Then the media could show a 20 second clip of some 16 year old illiterate heroin junkie shooting his gun courageously and declare the afghans were all in too.

It was all fucked, and you can directly blame obama for it. His promises made with zero relation to what was actually going on at ground level are what made it happen. He not only had no idea what was actually going on, he fired anyone who told him things that didnt agree with the promises he'd made.

You fought hard so your mom could go black..

Op is a faggot.

I spent a year and a half being forced to train these Afghan fucks, they constantly went rogue and attacked us. They are drugged up and fuck young boys. All we wanted to do was kill them all. Hillary and co forced this on us. We lost good men to bad leadership. I had to become a "Guardian Angel" because I could speak their shit tier language, always armed and listening ready to put them down if I ever heard anything suspicious. Always doing patrols with the risk of being blown up. Constantly under pressure. Attacked within the camp attacked without. Raided numerous drug dens fully equipped with single use prepackaged KYjelly sachets. Most were attached to a compound with a few males and tons of kids.

They deserve to die

Watch this, its basically all they are good for. Also one American life is diffidently worth 10,000 sand niggers, better they die, then somebody with an actual future ahead of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI

>Americans used Afghan security forces as cannon fodder.

Have you seen how the Afghan forces operate? They are next to useless.

>linking VICE
Hooktubed that for you, it's like archive.is for youtube

hooktube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI

edgy..

Marines are expensive, you know.

>based Nordic bro
>those digits

The Eternal Anglo

Taliban and ISIS wouldn't even exist without globalist funding

Tell us something we didn't know

well what other use do they have?

>>strategy
>>tactics

Look at Jihadi Clausewitz over here.

What's the actual purpose of the Taliban according to your narrative of things??

Maybe it's the fact that Afghanis and Muslims in general are inbred as fuck. I bet they have IQs lower than the average American nigger.

This. They're high on opioids most of the time, and they'll ignore combat to do whatever else catches their interest (dig holes, yell at each other, dance around, get up and walk away, etc.).

I dont even know my mom. Was raised by a single dad. I fought hard because I liked it and the benifits werent bad.
You ever run into the kid mongers there? Guy showed up with a buncha kids all chained together at the ankle trying to sell them. We beat him. Probably to death. He was still breathing when we walked away but there arent any doctors in afghan and his eyeball was dangling from its socket.

And yeah. You HAD to make those fuckers take point. If you let them get behind you theyd just shoot you in the back because 3 weeks ago you violated some obscure tribal taboo about not farting audibly under a full moon whilst the dogs were howling or some such stupid shit.

>What's the actual purpose of the Taliban according to your narrative of things??

Seriously

>I had to become a "Guardian Angel" because I could speak their shit tier language, always armed and listening ready to put them down if I ever heard anything suspicious.

Sounds like being the commando guy from Suicide Squad who leads the team and is going to kill any of the super-convicts if they try to escape, except you were put in with the real Suicide Squad.

That and their retarded religion.

You're an idiot. They breach with Afghanis because that way the other Afghanis can't complain that Americans kicked down their door.

Then the Afghani soldiers, who are notorious pussies who can't get anything right, are too scared to go through it. That's no way to breach. It'll get their faggot asses killed.

Besides which, it's stupid to think Americans should die for Afghanistan, but Afghanis shouldn't. Now kill yourself for being a fucking leaf. Day of the Rake when?

>there arent any doctors in afghan
Larp much??

>caring about the lives of sand apes
come on

Why not?

Good, it's their land and the U.S.'s war why shouldn't they use them as fodder? If you don't answer you're a confirmed faggot.

>>there arent any doctors in afghan
>Larp much??

He's right. All the Durka-Durka doctors are here in Canada. Literally all of them, at least it seems that way.

Didn't you macaroni shits bribe the local taliban to leave you alone and then forgot to tell the frogs about your arrangement?

How did the Taliban fellas routinely beat up the Navy's seals?

Sauce on gif?

pretty much.

Afghanis are literally the most undisciplined, trash soldiers. There are many instances of them turning on US soldiers and killing them in a firefight

Also, I spoke thier shitty fuckin language. They thought I was some sort of wizard cuz I always knew what bullshit they were up to. They audibly in plain daylight would discuss thier plans to steal such and such doodad and sell it or some similar dumb shit and it literally never ocurred to them we had a few guys who could speak thier language.

I'd be waiting next to the doodad they wanted to steal with my M9. Rifles dont mean DICK to afghans, pistols tho, those are execution weapons. Years of being executed by russian officers culturally implanted utter dread for pistols.

You can point a loaded rifle right at an afghans face and he will just laugh. Thats practically how afghans say hello to eachother.

You got a pistol...... suddenly they know. Somebody is gonna die, and its gonna be very personal. Its stupid, since rifles are more dangerous, but thats thier perception so I played it up.

Guy blocking the way with a pistol = humiliating honourless execution. Theyd all be "how the fuck did this guy know we'd be here! He must be a sorcerer! He summons demons to read our thoughts!"

I only had to put one of em down during my time there. He fired his rifle in the air whilst arguing with me and I pumped 5 rounds into his gut point blank.

I have had zero regrets about it what so ever. Thats how hajis little stupid system of posturing and flirting with murder start. Its pashto wali. They build up to the act with a drawn out series of confrontations, posturings, and assorted belligerent acts. I demonstrated I dont play ball. You start that retarded bedal shit with me I'll just totally ignore local customs and murder you.

Never had one get uppity again.

US soldier here, can confirm.

Afghanis are garbage, they fuck little boys and animals on the daily

The doctors in the stan are hardly doctors too. US medics are better trained...

Because helmand is a shining beacon of civilization on the bleeding edge of medical science right?

Are you REALLY gonna argue with me that theres doctors everywhere in that shithole?

haha fag OP
1 sand nigs are disposable
2 calls Marines on a Combat deployment pussys yet OP has never been in a fight...

maybe OP mad some devil dog banged his 1st and only gf?

Seems legit. Why not? Why mericans must be on the frontline ?honestly they must , because we all know that mericans "create" talibs in 80s', but thats another story

Well. Good to keep in mind the next time you feel outraged about some crypto-Taliban Afghan soldier turning his gun on his American allies...

>Americans used Afghan security forces as cannon fodder.

Good. Afghanistan belong to the Afghan Security not the United States. The US was there to support not do ALL the fighting.

That's a fucked up story. Learn how to resolve your disputes without violence.

You have to be trolling....

Have you been to Afghanistan? Fucking Keyboard Warrior....

How does anyone stay sane working under those circumstances?

hahaha dumb r-ssian. when you got your ass chased out of afghanistan the taliban took over wtih ease. when you got your ass beat by the chechens and forced them into becoming all out jihadis they became major part of isis. you are a rat, disgusting piece of shit. you know nothing. now POOPIN supports the the taliban hahahahahahahahahah

Of course he's trolling, look at his fucking flag.

So?

Dude, do you have any idea how short lived afghans are? You go into some village to talk to the local elder/chieftan/malik/fuckface in charge and hed be some gandalf looking ancient fuck with a snow white beard down to his waistline hunched over a cane.

Hed be all of 50 years old. All of the mujj fighters who rocked your countries shit in afghan still alive look like theyre 150 years old.

Heres a rough timeline of how the taliban formed.
>russian soldiers have penchant for executing military age males and raping local women
>when thier forray into that shithole is over nearly 40% of the population are orphans or rape babies (no shit, blong haired kids are STILL running around that place)
>in afghan societey orphans and unwanted children are given to madrassas, religious schools
>they are taught to fear and hate the dirty white foreigners who raped their country
>govt collapses
>assorted warlords and drug lords assemble loose city states and fiefdoms
>degenerate pedophiles and hedonists
>the students of the madrassas, now fighting age purge them and take over
>taliban means "the students" in reference to an entire generation of rape babies and orphans raised in madrassas
>US shows up: "hey, give us osama!"
>WHITE INFIDEL INVADERS ARE HERE TO RAPE OUR WOMEN AGAIN!
>stupidity and incompetence ensues
>USA repeats all the mistakes of the russian afghan war

Keep fantasizing that the same guys who made your daddy drink too much and rant about the desert were the ones in this war, but im here to tell you afghans just dont live that long.

We're supposed to be training them to handle their own shit, not doing it all for them.

>not watching your own back

Rookie mistake.

It's their fucking country, bad enough already that we have to continue propping them up as it is.

I'd exchange a million trashcani's if it would spare even one American life.

He was in pakistan the whole time.

No joke.

have you seen how they fight?
they're not useful for much other than cannon fodder

Oh cmon, i hate afgans and all this -stan animals with whole my heart. But half of what you both writing is complete bullshit. This rape meme needs to be stopped, its gone to far.

Post moar Afghan war stories

Btw chechens are backed by you best ally saudis, there is shit tons of them in chechen war. And you know who is second ally of chechens? "Muah human rights " retards.

Hill 3234

>they are taught to fear and hate the dirty white foreigners who raped their country
By textbooks made by the United States of America.
washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/2002/03/23/from-us-the-abcs-of-jihad/d079075a-3ed3-4030-9a96-0d48f6355e54