Christianity and Resources

youtube.com/user/InspiringPhilosophy

youtube.com/user/AominOrg

youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689

Good channels, hopefully they help people.

youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s

A true Gospel presentation. Hopefully those who haven't heard watch, and those who have can share this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_KNmyofe_F4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Judaism
youtu.be/Bn2KnnqeyiY
youtu.be/WTh85197LJ8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=10_F3s5osjA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SATAN IS LORD

PRAISE BEELZEBUB

PRAISE TRUMP

>not posting Steven Anderson
youtube.com/watch?v=_KNmyofe_F4

>InspiringPhilosophy

Also. Has anybody done more for christianity in the last couple hundred years than James White?
Nigger is a beast

How the fuck do you even read the Bible? The language is weird and it's unclear what it says.

That's just the King James version, which was written in the 17th Century and hasn't been changed. People still read it like that because most other versions have been grossly perverted from the original.

how many couple hundred years are we talking, because Erasmus was a pretty big deal
actually it is very precise, more than current english

chrsitianity was killed long time ago sorry man...kikes like goldstein are on charge of creating perpetual chaos with middle eastern shti confusion and wars and spreading the disease to europe and killing what it left untainted by the jews.... or royal families

>How the fuck do you even read the Bible? The language is weird and it's unclear what it says.
That's the trick though. It's vauge mind control

>That's just the King James version, which was written in the 17th Century and hasn't been changed.
Go ahead of fix it then... oh wait you can't because it's a bunch of bullshit stories that have found no basis in reality and therefore can be contructed and reconstructed to mean whatever it wants for the time it's brainwashing people.

No thanks, I have my own religion which doesn't consist on worshipping the desert demon that favours the jews into privileged positions.

nice try kike

more angry kikes

Christianity is demon worship.
Whites should aim to have their own research into the occult to not be exploited by the jewish pact with a desert demon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Judaism

What is your point? it's a fringe group who ignore a basic command from Christ
there's only 350,000 of them worldwide, more mormons exist than them

Quoting his favorite bible verse psalms king david quotes

The exact same verse koresh quotes about 1 min into this sermon shortly before speaking of "burned sacrifices"

David Koresh SERMON: youtu.be/Bn2KnnqeyiY

A Look Back: ‘Son of Sam’ Reads His Favorite Bibl…: youtu.be/WTh85197LJ8

Satan means "the accuser" in latin

God bless user, I have a discord server if any of you are interested here is the code.
/UmqCE3K

that's all bullshit, faggot

No it doesn't as satan isn't a latin word.

Terminology
In Christianity, there are many synonyms for Satan. The most common English synonym for "Satan" is "devil", which descends from Middle English devel, from Old English dēofol, that in turn represents an early Germanic borrowing of Latin diabolus (also the source of "diabolical"). This in turn was borrowed from Greek diabolos "slanderer", from diaballein "to slander": dia- "across, through" + ballein "to hurl".[40] In the New Testament, "Satan" occurs more than 30 times in passages alongside diabolos, slanderer, referring to the same person or thing as Satan

m.youtube.com/watch?v=10_F3s5osjA

Granted, the atheist isn't all that great in this one, but I like this.

Frankly I think there's an idol worshipping morons

You believe christianity out of faith, I believe different out of evidence, I'm not atheist.