I ain't paying a single cent like your mongoloid president promised to

I ain't paying a single cent like your mongoloid president promised to.

You dumb hicks got bamboozled and you well end up paying for that wall.

>mfw the cartels wouldn't have a blast sniping down passengers riding this abomination.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NcCb9n2hAf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Deporting 10-20% of you would cover the cost of the Wall through cancelled welfare payments alone. You're paying whether you like it or not Pablo.

OP is a faggot, and if you're in Mexico its not like you have much to lose

You think you have a choice, that's so cute!

>thinking we ever cared if Mexico pays just as long as it gets built
>being this bluepilled
kek

You don't have to pay US, you just have to keep paying your local cartel and US will eventually seize it.

Why would we need your consent to do shit? Did you give it when we occupied beaner city and annexed half your country?

Even if the cost of deportations, border taxes, etc doesn't pay for it, I would GLADLY raise my taxes to %60 for as long as it takes to keep you leeching beaners out of MY Country.
Also, your shitposting has pissed me off. Expect regular "Mexican Hate Threads" now.

hahahaha rekt

I know Mexico can be a very brutal place, but I have to say, every Mexican I've ever met in real life was nothing but extremely nice, friendly and good-humored. I found them great.

You have to go back...

I'm guessing you don't understand English very well, because Trump has been saying all this time that you'll pay for the wall *in trade deficits*. As you may or may not know, every country is always in debt to others to some degree, as is the US to Mexico. Whatever the wall ends up costing, that cost will be subtracted from whatever we owe you and will no longer be considered debt, while the actual cost itself will pay itself back in reduced gibs for illegals and less drug running.

>implying we wil pay for the wall
nah, cheeto guy is going to keep threatening Peña for a little while longer until soemthing way messier in US happens (like more shilling or terrorist attack or some jackshit fro, hillary). What will happen is that things are going to get so shittyfor illegals that even if they get there thye will get deported asap and those dudes that employ them wil get epicaly rekt, not to mention people are sick and tired of cholos and morons like them (who wouldn't, honestly)...and without a single brick you have your own impervious """wall""":
-sanctions for those that use ilegals
- no jobs
- no welfare (this is the reaosn they reproduce at an alarming rate, if this thing didn't exist it would be impossible for them to keep it up)
-an environment incredibly more hostile than before

baaaam, problem solved

>bu bu but they will get across the border
well, murricans are particularly known for their crazy love for guns... and the things mentioned above.

regards and fuck ya OP

That's great. If you have any sense of proportion and care about preserving the race that birthed the culture of western civilization, you'll understand why this is a problem. In one generation, California will be approaching 20% white population. White genocided by communist, globalist policy.
Gone. Failed blue state incoming.

Feels bad.

>30
>Bolivian
>had medicaid
>free lunch
>foot stamps until 8

Trying to make up for it by paying $37.5k in taxes a year.

MAGA. Get rid of the illegals.

>mfw cartels will have a blast murdering your before they rape and torture your daughters

Jajaja Paco

> Trade deficits

Dude Mexico exports way more to the US than they import. Go to any major department store. Nearly every single item days "Made in China" and "Hecho en Mexico"

They assemble and ship nearly everything we use.

Don't bring a knife to a gun fight. If Trump starts a trade war they'll destroy virtually every single retail and auto stock. 22,000? Not for long if we fuck with Mexico.

Cool story babe, enjoy getting chopped up by the cartel. And make me a burrito.

>Cool story babe

cringe

Of course the people at taco Bell will be nice, they're being paid to greet strangers kindly.

Nice individuals are no reason to allow mass immigration and (((globalism))) destroy the society and culture your forbears fought and worked hard to create.

I completely do not care who pays for it, just as long as it happens.

Mexico is such a terrible place that even Mexicans don't want to live there.

Los Angeles resident. This isn't even remotely true. For every kind, good hearted Mexican I have met there are ten more gang members, hostile retards and arrogant fucks who hate white folks coming into their occupied neighborhoods.

Mexicans aren't so friendly when they're in the majority.

like if the wall would change anything hahaha stupid cucks, just keep being good goys and dont forget to give tyrone a blowjob after hes done fucking your white girls

>tfw your entire economy is reliant on us and we're just going to blackmail you until we get our wall money
But don't worry our based ICE agents are just gonna keep sending your family back

Yeah but that works both ways
They stop sending us their shit what happens to their economy?

In the past 100 days:

Illegal border crossings down 73%
ICE arrests over 41,000 people.
Kate's Law passed punishing sanctuary cities.
Illegal immigration arrests up %38
The wall passes the first round of funding.
Illegal aliens are leaving the country on their own out of fear of being arrested and jailed.

So many wins

the issue at hand here is the behaior of the mass. Sure, a fellow countryman can be nice and smart; HOWEVER, when you put a lot of them together things change dramatically (in US particular case, only the shittiest things happen because the vast majority of the people that get across their border illegally come form the countryside where people is far impulsive, stupid, ignorant, aggresive and supersticious...and tend to have many more children than dudes dwealling in the cities, not for nothing our birthrate is hardly over 2, 2.2 if i recall correctly, while your average chicano has AT LEAST three). The phenomenon can be explianed easy: in tacoland we have no gibs, thus people have to think things through before making that decision (younger generations are starting to beome aware of how epically fucked you can get if you do it and more and more are considering not having them); in constrast, chicanos have gibs and other kind of benefits which lead to them having three or even mroe children. Destroy welfare and this madness will end

>bu bu but the children
if you can't feed them, do not have them

lol

$1.6 Billion in funding already approved.

lol, I want to pay for the wall, central americans and chilangos are invading the northern states... we need to stop the white genocide in the north

Maybe someday you can ride your burro near the wall you bought for America

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

seriously though, exactly what i pointed out, getting serious on those them and deportion squads and ther you have your """"wall"""....cheeto guy only wants to look good in front of his fellow güeros

>we wuz white
ayyyyyy kek

Gimme another cooking video please. I learn all my cooking from Japanese TV shows.

>deport Mexicans
>starve to death

Great plan, Jamal.

This. Fuck laws and borders and shit

transcript showed Trump's true 'art of the deal' technique - begging on his hands and knees! hahahahahah

You can have them all leaf. You're going to witness first hand the wonders they will do for your society, your economy and your nation.

I'm just posting the closest relevant image cunuck. Sorry for the repetition.

>I ain't paying a single cent
You wish you had at least one.

fuck off quesadilla sin queso nigger

Trumpcucks still believing there will be a wall...

Wew. It's amazing you snake-oil customers can get through life at all. Explains why you're poorfags though.

mmmmmmmmm tasty

Only have one, sorry...

Implying the wall will ever be built

If Mexico was smart, it would build the wall and pay for it. Then it could charge a fee for passage. Make big pesos.

It's too late to go back now. You brought this upon yourself by creating a race that's too weak to do manual labor, so now you need Mexicans.

Mexicans are literally a life support machine for white people.

>Need Mexicans

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!! Nope.

And now they're all coming your way.

Literally begins construction in September.

>en i

rilly, if they were smart, they would praise trump and promise to pay for his genius idea, trump would then pump billions of russian oligarch moolah to them, profit

The cartels will be too busy enslaving you to try anything that would draw military attention to them.

Serious question, what do you really think is going to happen in Mexico once the wall is built? Mexicans seem to be so afraid it's construction happening so, i'm sure whatever you people think is coming isn't going to be very good for you. But let's hear it from a Mexican resident. what are you so afraid will happen when we put up a wall?

Novel construction! Changes to the world! Yes!

Enjoy our tariffs, then.

>doesn't understand American politics
>citizens are fine with paying for the wall
>50 billion dollar fuck off, priceless

>he says sarcastically about the Billionaire President

Shocking revelations from the left. Next thing you know, you'll expose Trump as not really being a devout Christian. I'll let you in on a secret. His base knows. Trump knows his base knows. None of us care about the petty bullshit and it makes you powerless.

White men (and a lot of white women) have been pioneering farming and working in the field since the dawn of time and continue to do so. The only detriment in modern times is millions of cheap illegal laborers drastically depressing wages. It's not hard work unless you're being paid nothing. Fucking dangly chinese 70 year old women farm. You've never tried to do field work a day in your life, considering your ignorance.

Keep talking shit.

Once all the illegals go north you can pay for Wall 2: Return of Wall, leaf

We'll send them your way. You need enrichment.

Remember the last time you fucked with us, Juan?

We just walked into Mexico City and told you that we were taking all the non-shitty parts of Mexico. We could of just taken the entire thing if we wanted.

Hard to think of a country in history that got cucked as hard as Mexico did in the Mexican-American War.

I heard that mexicans in Texas are better, there is gangs in California because is a shitty state,...

Trump 2020 will win with thunderous applause on the platform of building the northern wall.

You will week a special wall tax on your paycheck for years go come. Enjoy.
Good luck making Cayman Island banks to hand over the money.
umad?
lol no, nice mental gymnastics.
Go to school, get shot.
Go to movie, get shot.
Plenty of people willing to jump and wasting your ICE tax money.
Fake news.
Chapo Guzman makes look Trump look like a bum moneywise.
It it gets built, we could just tax the fuck out of Ford, Chevy and all the car companies that make cars here that are imported into burgerland.
Nothing much will happen. The CIA will eventually allow the cartels to import drugs to your american citizens. Burgers can't control their need for coke and heroin. Do you think (((they))) will eliminate the illegal trade in exchange for a few burger lives. Illegal drugs is a billion dollar a year industry my amigo. CIA and cartels are friends.
Enjoy our Ford and Chevy import tax. muh american cars.
Trumpo literally begged Nieto to never utter the words "We won't pay for the wall" according to your (((MSM)))

Fuck you beannigger, you're gonna pay for that fucking wall or we'll invade and kill all of you, just like in the Mexican American war where we shit all over you in 4 pathetic hours, faggot. We'll send the goddamn 7th navy fleet over and shell all of your coastal cities while we send a swarm of RQ-4 Global Hawk UAVs to bomb the shit out of your mainland. Then we'll send some mutant anthrax in fleas or some shit to finish off the rest of you pathetic tortillacunts. You fucking tacofaggots need to learn your place, YOU'RE AMERICA'S BITCH AND DON'T YOU EVER FORGET IT

>Fake news.
Nice try Pedro. All that shit is on the books. Keep crying.

>We will kill terrorist muslims.
>trump bows to muslims.

>be Mexican
>somehow unaware that a huge portion of the country's income is from immigrants sending money back home
>trump elected
>people stop crossing the border
>people getting sent back to Mexico
>wheresmymoney.jpeg

You're already paying for it, buddy

manual labor is an excuse, at this point things can be automated with robots but that's racist towards beaners and it's not "financially feasible" for the companies that exploit the beaners for $7 an hour, yes...$7 not $1 or $2 an hour like the stupid liberals will say.

You a delusional moron if you believe that.

>get confronted with reasonable argument
>Nuh uh you're stupid!

Mexican intellectuals

hahahahahahaha. mexishits

Truth.

Ignorance.

1. Wall is cheap, I don't give a shit. You should see how much money we give to niggers.

2. Who in the fuck proposed a train on top? No one would ride that shit. You little spics would be throwing your tiny ears of corn at the windows.

They live like Kangz in Mexifornia, brown privilege and shit...
youtube.com/watch?v=NcCb9n2hAf4

Yes you are.

>>mfw the cartels wouldn't have a blast sniping down passengers riding this abomination.
>The last time the mejicans started border shit, we raped them and stole half their country
>they want to start shit again

Well boys, looks like Tijuana will be added to the fresh state of New New Mejico.

Give it to Canada. I don't give a fuck to have all that beastiality in the US.

God you chuckle fucks are dumb. I hope you get skinned alive by the cartels faggot. The wall is going up. If your criminal scum keeps it up well just invade you again. Remind me what happened when the us army fought some spics? Oh yeah you guys got raped.

>california is on the edge of the abyss
exactly what i just said, the way an individual act is very different from how the mass behaves (and when the majority of that mass is composed of supersticious, rude, aggressive fucks things get really shitty in no time).
really wondering what it's going to happen to commiefornia once shit hits the fan and they get no more gibs because there's literally anythin left anymore

also
yes, when you say social benefits shouldn't exist and that youhave to be responsible for your own existence as well as getting the ""pretty things""" other have through hard work, you are labelled a fucking bastard

MFW we get justification to invade Mexico.

An unironic Mexican intellectual.

Joke aside well put. Same goes for funding of Africa because they can't take care of themselves and have 8 kids. Children our the future, but we shouldn't subsidize the poor/retarded kids of parents who can't take care of them. Let them starve.

sell it to canada for cheap

in my opinion Aztlan should return to Mexico, that is all...you americans cannot stop the invasion , our rape babies are doing a good job there

>Good luck making Cayman Island banks to hand over the money.
No luck, its a very particular set of skills, skills US acquired over a very long nationhood.

>niggers in africa have 6 or in the worst case even more than that
>literally nothing in miles other than either jungle or dry lands
>no idea of how to fucking farm when literally every other race/ethnic group around the world was capable of doing it
>yet i'll have 8 children in this condition

i know i'm on Sup Forums but jesus christ, i can not conceive such a thing, it's fucking nuts, no other way to describe it.

>implying chicanos will be willing to be annexed by us
if they don't get utterly rekt by texans first that do not seem to be quite fond of them for being fucking commies and retards, those shitheads will try to get their independence and claim themselves to be a different kind of people, even when their so called ""culture"" is a awful immitation of the taco and burger culture (sadly, they have also incorported reggaeton cancer ayyyyy kek). They are in a cultural limbo and no one in fond of them, nobody.

By having a less efficient government and economy you are already paying the USA quite a bit.

Yeah no shit the Mexicans you meet are nice. The only ones that can afford to travel to Germany are well off and aren't poor shit stains like the majority of the ones in America

>niggers
>reason and saneness
at this point I'm questioning if they're even sentient beings, even animals have more self control

Mow my lawn and pick me some strawberries

wut?

>admits his shithole country is full of cartels

You do know, regardless of what happens here, you or your family members getting shot by a fat sweaty manlet is part and parcel of being an inferior race, right?