THIS. SO. MUCH

THIS. SO. MUCH.

I turned 30 this year, and until I reached 27, every year has been the realization that I was really a retard the year before. Like I knew I wasn't there yet, but I didn't knew where I was going with all that.

Now I think I'm maybe not retarded and I'm starting to become mature. There are so many things I've done I was so sure of that turned out to be complete mistakes. I lost years of my life doing pointless shit because I was too young to know, plus like most immature people, I thought I was smarter than the younger, and smarter than the elder, like intelligence is a concept that travels through time and happens to be exactly where I am.

27 years it took me to be mature, to listen to those that came before me and see their wisdom as gold, and now all I see around me are misunderstood elders, a couple mature adults, and retards all over the place.

Certainly a 3 yr old boy that plays with dolls won't teach me what to do.

Damage to the brain may lead to distortions in body image, and specific areas are known to correlate to specific activities, such as dismissal of one or more limbs, genitalia, or even sensory organs of the face.

Undamaged, a body is able to undergo binary categorisation into masculine and feminine, correlation between physiological gender and subject's perception happens at much greater than chance rate, exceeding 5 sigma.

i'm gay but trannies are braindamaged

user. Im 34 now and I feel same as you. You really learn all your life.

Just hit 27 this year, had that exact realization "wow I've been smart but also retarded, how do I grow through this"

Same feeling here too.

First post perfect post.

I dont understand why the gays here think like they are straight with 'boyfriends' and all that.

Homosex is about homosex, not trying to imitate heteros and whining that you are lonely because you want to feel like you are in a relationship. Look around. How many gays do you see who actually want to get married now. The sex is still going but suddenly all that marriage bitching has stopped.

You want compassion, call your grandma. You want fun make some goddam friends. You want to bare your soul to someone who cares, write a diary and read it. If you want sex, find a horny man. If you want love, get a goddam puppy.

Being emotionally isolated does not mean its intelligent to give your heart to a man and you somehow function as straights because you didnt mature emotionally as a man. Men fuck. Women want attention. And thats what you have in common. Neither one of you wants to grow the fuck up.

Or not. Waste your youth play-pretending that men have long meaningful relationships that arent codependent and that emotional neediness is perfectly mature for an adult male.

You know what. You enjoy your pain. You wallow in it. You love the victim identity. It gets you off the hook for rationalizing when you need to explain why you arent getting laid or have friends that actually care about you. "Its because I have no bf. Thats what I need, to pretend I am a hetero woman and some guy is the solution to my own failure to embrace life and stop being scared of it."

No patience. I have no bloody patience for you 'no bf' types at all. You can keep running the con on yourself, but you arent fooling me. You dont stop an infant crying by doting on it every time it baws

>too young to know
dumb comic
if they actually said that, then they believe the dumb "you choose your gender" nonsense,
and would gladly encourage their kid to mutilate themselves.

>live my life in drag
>wonder why I drag people down

check yourself.

I'm not actually gay I was just trying to be funny and mock trannies.

but what you're saying is true I don't have the emotional intelligence or social skills to develop meaningful relationships or connect with other human beings. I love my family but we can't pick our family and they know I definitely have too many skeletons in my closet at this point. I'm getting closer to comfortable in knowing I'll never have what I want: a partner with whom I can say we built our lives together. I'm living the life I've always wanted except I've done it alone. and it all feels pointless without validation from one other human being, like a tree falling in a forest and no one to hear it, it's literally nothing.

dude is definitely a pedophile

>romantic relationships are for heterosexual people and specially only heterosexual women
lmao user why don't you calm your hairy tits down just a little bit. Sip some lemonade, hun. It will make you less bitter (though no less of a hun).

perfect, saved

Heh

"I want to eat candy for breakfast lunch and dinner"
"Well a snarky comic writer told me I had to fulfill your every whim so I guess I gotta let you"

Society is collapsing man. We need to start moving to communes or build more walls or something.

Im not gay but for me gay people just have a weird fetish but transgender people are legit mentally ill and crazy

What the hell is even the point of a romantic relationship? Especially marriage? What is Love anymore when it is just generalized as being attracted to something?

28 here, similar experience. Ride on user.

Screencaping this.