Say. Their. Names. All young, innocent children slaughtered in the name of white supremacy

Say. Their. Names. All young, innocent children slaughtered in the name of white supremacy.

I'm sick of debating virgin Nazi fucktards, so I'll just say this: Black Lives Matter. Period. End of Discussion. End of fucking story, white boy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ju1JfTTfnX0
youtu.be/046Seyg7y0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally whomstdve?

> Tenesha
> Vonderritt
> Darrien

Lol the number of whites killed by niggers this year alone wouldn't even fit on a shirt. Apples and Oranges cuck.

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ju1JfTTfnX0

That's all the names they could think of after hours of research... and they are all very questionable.

Mike brown... for example -- the whole shit show was a farce. all the blallistic evidence supported the Officer and all those bullshitting 'witnesses' were lying through their teeth... yet nobody was charged for creating a phoney incident.

When you actually look at these cases they are very flimsy. Blacks are involved in criminality and deal with police way too much.. end of story.

This 'open season on blacks' meme is just that a silly meme. there is zero rational, statistical, basis for it.

/thread

angry chimp noises the post

More like the last week or so. Niggers are so completely out of control in this country it's insane.

Stop playing your shitty rap music on the bus, nobody is impressed by your tribalistic hooting rhythms and ability to copy drum loops

bait is bait, and op is a faggot

>Black lives matter

Certainly

>Black Lives Matter movement

A funded political tool intended to steer public opinion a certain way.

You bet your ass it was. And you got suckered.

og maco really fell off with this dumb woe ie me nigger bullshit.

How big of a piece of cloth do we need to list all the names of niggers killed by other niggers?

u get it from whites but we cant force u to respect each others lives

>I'm sick of debating virgin Nazi fucktards,
why come here then, gtfo noone cares if you are not willing to talk

black lives matter only to other niggers

Most other people want you all to die, as you are walking talking cancer

His name was Juice Chicken-Gorillas.

Stop larping nigger. Black lives won't matter until after they matter to blacks.

wtf I love stupid ugly stinking niggers now!

No Trayvon???

>innocent
LOL fuck you faggot

Can we refer to Trayvon as "Skittles" from now on?

>1 post by this ID

That was the best thread

White Lives Matter you racist hypocrite

youtu.be/046Seyg7y0E

You are "a Black"

Lmao is that OG maco? He should have stuck with og maco ep type shit and not try and get woke.

You can't just tell lies like "Black Lives Matter" and then slam the door.

You have to face the ridicule and ritual nigger bashing.

This is funny, user. Thank you for the funny thing you have posted.

my rabbi is dying of AIDS right now

Buzz feed is really making the rounds lately.

>lists only ones the media picked up
Oh, my. My heart strings!

His name was Nigger.

Why are you so prejudiced against racists?

Black lives matter is a terrorist organization. If they have a shit about black lives they'd be protesting their own neighborhoods (not just burning them down for no reason) because 90% of blacks murdered are by other blacks due to gang ties and being involved in dumb shit.

lmfao his face looks like a shovel full of shit

niggers deserve death for their ugliness alone kys

Nigger McNiggerson
Dequante Niggeroni
Tylaquesha Niggadigga
De'real Unonigger
Cory Washington

I would rather think about the far larger number of niggers killed by other niggers.

Sooo...where are the BLM riots in Chicago over blacks killing each other? No black person ever seems to have an answer to this basic question.

nigger nigger bait BAIT, gotta masturbate

Wheres Trayvon Martin?

Oogah Boogah. Innit. Innit bruv. Innit

>say their names
Niggers. There, happy now?

tell it to hillarity