Why do Russians rape and kill their own soldiers and beat the shit out of each other? Any Ivans...

Why do Russians rape and kill their own soldiers and beat the shit out of each other? Any Ivans? How common is it in reality?
youtube.com/watch?v=p76lATNgyV0
Pretty nigger tier.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedovshchina
youtube.com/watch?v=gU_vt57u_5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Something something tribal culture; you can't really be weak in army.

That shit was more about 90s and 00s though, it's kinda rare now.

Just toughening the lads up then?
TBQH, the British Army could do with a bit of it. Pic related.

>Just toughening the lads up then?
In effect, yes, even if it's unintended by those who bully. It totally kills the morale, but this mostly has no effect as it usually happens on conscription courses. Big no-no if on contract, shooting and other crime happened.

>the British Army could do with a bit of it.
I don't know, it's primary purpose is to roughen up conscripts (to have decent, vast reserve in case shit hits the fan), and contract army has high standards anyway, undoubtely in British army too.

I think your pic related is the result of PTSD or some kind of mental illness the guy never knew about, and also brainwashing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedovshchina

Were you conscripted into the armed forces?

Soviet, oops, """"Russian"""" army is like a jail to which you taken because someone needs to protect pootin's and his kike buddies' offshore accounts and monopolies. So atmosphere there is just like a in a real jail. Moreover, officers taught to encourage that kind of behavior lest soldiers (who dont want to be there) unite against them instead of fighting each other.

No. They didn't conscript me as I was deemed too much of a pussy. You know, single mother upbringing, neet and shit. Funny thing, I didn't care at all whether I'll be conscripted or not, apathy kicked in after leaving the uni.

Many relatives served or are officers, though, and they explained me the situation.

Why do Russians have weird heads?

I don't see any acts of 'dedovshina' in this video. It's more like normal male showdown,

Intill 2010's, in Russian army there were cases of rape, mass drubbing and suicidal attempts. It's a heritage of the Soviet draft system that were finished due to the internet and new military reform. Hazing has become rarity.

One more funny thing - they teach very little combat in conscripted army, typical conscript sees gun less than 10 times through his year of service. Government cant afford to have most men in country trained to be actual fighters, they are probably scared shitless even by thinking about that. Instead they teach you to obey, to endure humiliation without protests and also beat what remains of brains out of you. This factory of slaves is probably one of reasons why our population looks so fucking bad.

It's probably why Anglos are so grotesque too.
General question: is military life better if you're a volunteer rather than a conscript in terms of quality?

Well seems like you are making a lot of cannonfodder.

Thanks to the recruitment system, 18-year-old Slavic retardies are surrounded by aggressive hack and chock (Latinos and nigga analogs) that beat shit out of them. Hach and churka serve in the Russian army is cool, they even give bribes to get to the service. Slavs on the contrary give bribes to avoid military service.

t. Navalny

sosach leaking again
>typical conscript sees gun less than 10 times through his year of service
i spent hundreds of hours at the range

doesn't your gun exposure depend on the type of unit they send you to?

Start to dig them trenches, Ville.

Why? So I can fill it with your corpses?

chill out Mannerheim

Duchy of Finland still belongs to the Tsardom of Russia

"Swedes we are no more,
Russians we cannot become,
therefore Finns we must be."

soon user soon

the russian empire is coming back...

just you wait and see ...

I like Russia and want to see you guys doing better in the future. It's hard for me to think about how you guys were genocided in those fucked up Soviet days by Bolshevik kikes and I'm not one of these faggot Sup Forumssters who shits on you for being poor or non-white or whatever.

Please, please stop with the sociopathy and animal cruelty shit though. At any rate, I won't be fighting any stupid ass war with you if my Jew owned country decides to start one. Take care Russkies.

Because they're not white no matter what RIDF tells you

95% of the time recruits are engaged in cleaning, loading and unloading of cargo and other matters. No one teaches them how to fight. Partly because fighting skills can be used against power. Only elite troops constantly train, but in them most people serve for money.

will the russian empire ever happen?

> typical conscript sees gun less than 10 times through his year of service.
Where did you serve, Railroad Troops? I was a gun operator in BMP-2, each of my company fired like 10k rounds through PKT and dozens through Grom 73mm, day and fucking night. And then mechanics gave as a course of maintaning the fucking thing, like fixing tracks and shit. That was my first and last instance of having sex in the army. And the buddy who served in a tank brigade in Totsk basically lived in his T-72. Granted, all of that was in 2012.
>DUDE FUCK PUWTHIN
>DUDE RUSSIA IS A PRISON OF NATIONS
Oh ok. Navalny 20!8 etc

what's up with all the navalnys here?

like do Russians seriously hate their country so much at this point?

I am a descendant of the White Army immigrants and I love Russia more than many "russians" here like wtf.

Tell more stories. I'm always interested in Russian life

Ok cuck good for you

idk we russians are very drunk sometimes

> russian
> slovene flag

t. larper

god fucking damnit.
was attempting to get (You)s since the flags are similliar and can get mistaken.

lol, manlets, when they will learn

That shit is straight from 90s. Back then army and police were literally some somalia-tier stuff.

Today you can go in jail even if you break nose to another soldier. I served in 2015 and whole year we havent any chimpouts.

is it safe now?

can I come back from america now and not get fucked by the whole vzvod?

Sure, if you not retard or something. But if you fuck up, officer will send you to physical training and you will do exercises till you start vomiting.

The only problem in army are tuvins. They're uneducated chink nation from siberia, ultra violent and stupid. Even churkas and other shitskins are ok in comparison. But tuvins are serving with other low IQ retards, so if you have good physical complextion and 3-digit IQ, you may serve in decend military branch as VDV or Naval infantry.

> kek i meant born in america
> not hiding out in it

So basically all punishment now is more training and some retarded stuff. I heard if you gunner in tank and you miss on the shooting range, you grab tank shell and run to target to throw that shell at "enemy tank". And its not fun to run for 2-3km with 20kg shell in hands. Next time you will shoot more precise.

If you were born in USA you can serve in "first line" military shit as infantry, airborne and/or naval infantry (russian marines, lol). But you cant serve in RVSN (missile stratrgic forces), VKS (aero-space forces) and in other important "strategic shit".

Kek i didn't know about these savage russian chinks.

A lot of Russians beleive that Virgin Mary now sits on Russian throne and directs them, their eternal Tsaritsa

Okay Madame First Lady

alcoholic birth defects & mongol-genes. They are the most defective Slavic race

How are these two even from the same region?? Nicholas II was totally qt

I aint even like pooptin but this bullshit you posted already generated anough drive to bash your head into pulp

Nothing builds esprit de corps like having your comrades' dicks in your ass.

user, I think those are the Finns.

He wasn't even russian. Here he is with his cousin; King of Beady-Eyed Kingdom.

Give the guy tsar era army uniform and beard he will look exactly the same.

This

RARE

NEW

Rape and beating is common in every army

What do Russians think of the UK?
Specifically:
>general population
>government/elites
>military capability

holy fucking shit

>bmp-2
>grom 73mm
stop lying you cunt, you could operate bmp-1 only during you basic training somewhere in kovrov

this is the soul i am looking for finbro

also 90% of people i know who were conscripted got pneumonia. its like epidemic

russians have an extreme macho culture so their military and prison is full of insecure closet gay men taking the opportunity to prove how hard they are by raping other men

Most don't give a fuck. Some schizos see its elites as in those BEADY memes and i'm not even joking. Military is considered weak (as compared to ours, of course).

You want "toxic masculinity" in the army, this makes you more brutish and mentally strong.

The state of western armies, they better hope there is no actual world war where they are expected to fight because almost none of them are fit for duty.

Unless duty is shitting their pants.

Valuev is not even ethnic russian

Do our military guys put in a good effort though?
I hear in Spetznaz training people die a lot?

Wow, tune down on the edgy you teenage faggot.

Honestly, I can't really say much about British military, but it is at least actual military, compared to most european states (looking at you, Germany). That's a lot of effort by contrast.

Spetsnaz? Don't know too, but their training/readiness is very respectable, never heard about deaths though.

Wasn't common but happened quite often in the 90s. Now if something similar happens nobody will ever hear from those guys again. Its really strict there right now.

A lot of these hazings were actually Chechen/Dagestani soldiers (read: shitskins) hazing white-Slavic soldiers. They'd make them spell out Dagestan or Chechnya on their backs in shaving cream and take a picture.

i served in motor rifle unit in elan. it's basically a set of barracks and adjacent polygon built around posionous swamp. extreme humidity in summer and suffocating air during 40+C winter. tap water will kill you, tiniest scratch immediately turns to rot, pneumonia rates are close to pandemic. you shoot up shit at polygon night time, and plough snow into perfect cubes during the day, sewing up your collar sometime in between. second worst place in the country as dedovshina goes. amazing how i got through without as much as a flu, and all of my teeth intact

don't recommend it

Corrupt officers like it that way I'm guessing. Any decent young Lt. in the British army for example would go absolutely mental if he walked in on something like this.

My wife is Russian, her cousin died in the national service. The army told his family be committed suicide (bullshit). She has a lot of sad stories from growing up in the motherland.

I heard its because Putin gave military commanders freedom to do what ever they wanted in exchange for their support
what followowed was massive corruption and anarchy in the army

Why do Slavs squat and like tracksuits so much? Genuinely curious.

80-90s culture shock

In USSR, 'merican (and western in general) shit was considered extremely luxurious, in particular jeans, pop music... track suits in 90s. Results you know.

Why tracksuits over something like denim jeans? It still doesn't explain the squatting either.

Price? Can't enlighten you on squatting either, I'm not a gopnik.

Who do you think raped half a million Berliners then, Dima and Yuri? Ofc not.

>
It's the only way to motivate an army of conscripts who at best don't care about their country, i.e. Russia in the 90s and through the 2000s.
Taken Vlad a long time to drum up pride in Russia again, by reminding everyone they're part of mighty, brutal despotism.
If you don't have any identity to work with, you have to create identity. Making people believe they passed an an-avoidable obstacle is a good way for the majority of ape-people, which most people are not just Russians.

>Karelia

Holy shit, we have moldy barracks which cause chronic stuffiness is all. There was a "scandal" some time ago when a conscript got frostbit so hard that they had to amputate a finger or two.

Got any more more stories?

Place looks ok on the maps. It's just because Russia takes so little care of their armed forces that it would be so bad.
>basic sanitation
>proper nutrition
>good infrastructure
>pest control
All would solve any problems this area would create.
Russia will never understand why 100k Westerners will always beat 100k Russians.
Chinese either for that matter.

>looking at you, Germany

Well, cyka, we still got more than half of the Ukraine without firing even a single shot ourselves (except for the snipers on maidan lol). We still got Yugoslavia bombed and shattered and we still sell the most weapons after you and the USA.

If we were to go a little bit heavier on the militaristic scheme it would lead to a negative dimplomatic effect with our earuopean neighbours. What would we do with our military anyway? Nobody wants Germany of all things to play the european policeman.

That doesn't invalidate my point.

>Nobody wants Germany of all things to play the european policeman.
The French are supposed to be doing it but I really am beginning to think that they are weak.
Macaroni may change it though, to avoid the distasteful reality of the Germans being the strongest military in the world.

>It still doesn't explain the squatting either.

Someone explained it to me once. In the USSR you had a very high percentage of folks who went to prison for wrongthink and other similiar crimes. There were no benches in the main field during freetime. So what are you going to do? Stand the whole time or sit in the dirt? You learn to squat.

>basic sanitation
>proper nutrition
It's not even that, it's the drastic climate change that fucks you over. Someone at the Ministry of Defense thought it would be a good idea to send the conscripts as far away from home as possible, in the most different climate you can come up with. It's like sending someone from Florida to a 1-year vacation in Magadan.

>In the USSR
Slavsquatting originates all the way back to Imperial Russia, but you got the reason right. No benches on katorga for you.

>Slavsquatting originates all the way back to Imperial Russia

Explain, please.

What are they saying. The guy being bullied seem to be kinda tough, would probably beat most of them 1 v 1. So why dont they let him be part of the gang?

Hazing seems like a thing that has been prevalent in every semi-professional military since the birth of civilisation. That is until modern militaries began caring more about not hurting the feelings of trannies rather than conducting war.

youtube.com/watch?v=gU_vt57u_5I

One 3-month difference in rank.

Bongs and kangaroos don't understand this because they are the Bully-ist societies in the Anglosphere.
Getting pounded to a pulp then writing a multi-platinum album about it is all in a days work for a Bong.
>strayan no music
VB

Not russian but i got something from when i did my service at uudenmaan prikaatti.
>inb4 Hurri
Anyways. It was during the first two weeks when we did the basic recruit training. One there at the camp hadnt packed any socks and it was like -20 degrees or something. His foot got frostbit so badly it looked completely dead. Idk what happened to him later but i think they amputated a toe.

The training can be tough but fair. Hazing on the other hand is unprofessional and can have serious repercussions on the battlefield.

I never understood it. Sure the more experienced conscripts made some nice pranks and stuff on the newer recruits. Like duct taping someone to a bed or something but i never saw any actual harmful bullying. That must be really harmful to moral.

I find only one old photo with normal squating. Peasants and soldiers mostly sit on earth.

Yeah we have a very different concept of "hazing", probably due to the zero-tolerance policy.

I understand the logic that hazing would make you tougher and raising discipline but the problem with hazing is that it comes from the inside, not from the outside. This makes you suspicious of your battle buddies.

Not that common as of lately. And as for why, you see, after the anarchy of the 90's and the Chechen war, and the USSR, Gulags, prison culture and all the wars on your own territory people tend to become a bit cranky and a bit more aggressive than usual.