The ADL Censoring YouTube Will Be ULTIMATE REDPILL FOR THE MASSES - POST MERCHANTS

Did the kikes over extend themselves here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=57JGrQ2wJlA
youtube.com/watch?v=YNic8vddEDo
youtube.com/watch?v=tZ_1OsXbVBg
youtube.com/watch?v=T3X23QVp_EE
youtube.com/watch?v=_qVpBzmZG1M
youtube.com/watch?v=cwgLczzn5gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they've been over extending for the past 5 years more or less. let them continue

to amend this, the cockier a jew gets the easier it is to exterminate

Do normies even understand the ADL is J00-central? I don't remember what it was like anymore....

I make a proper thread, one that debunks autistic Jewish Conspiracy and Holocaust denial memes and the MODS prune it.

But you can make a dumb as shit anti-semitic Merchant thread, which is just an excuse to dump autistic images and the MODS let it stay.

This board has gone to total shits.

The sad thing is, no one is going to notice. Or care.

You can't "debunk" the truth, sweetie.
That's called "lying".

Nice pasta.

I have two goals in life. To redpill enough CIA/CSIS niggers to create an internal faction, and to divide and conquer the filthy kikes against each other. Israeli vs. diaspora.

Fuck off kikeshill

how do you go about redpilling a CIAnigger?

youtube.com/watch?v=57JGrQ2wJlA
youtube.com/watch?v=YNic8vddEDo
youtube.com/watch?v=tZ_1OsXbVBg
youtube.com/watch?v=T3X23QVp_EE
youtube.com/watch?v=_qVpBzmZG1M

This is a great opportunity for "shut it down" memes.

where did you get the idea that adl is jewish? 100% bet rn that its just white liberals desu

Let me google that for you.
"The Anti-Defamation League is an international Jewish non-governmental organization based ... The Anti-Defamation League was founded by B'nai B'rith as a response to attacks on Jews; the Leo Frank affair was mentioned by Adolf Kraus ..."

right wing propoganda talking points at it again sigh. you antisemites never stop with your lies

A wise strategy

Yes. They always do. Pre- Michael Brown and Treyvon Martin everyone more or less got along. They were pushing the Latino oppression right before that, but more or less their wasn't racial tension. They got impatient and pushed too hard and more people are waking up. Censoring will only make them more reviled.

The ADL is so Jewed that even left wing jews are telling them to shut up a bit because they might devalue the holocaust by calling everyone an anti-semite.

American Jewry unironically think they are white, and that they represent American values.
Pretty much everywhere else they keep their head down and fear the next inevitable pogrom but the American Jew is just fuck yeah in your face goyim.
A sweet ride that will not end well, historically speaking.
I doubt that the Jews or Israel will exist anywhere by the end of the 22nd century.
As soon as the pendulum swings against them in America, as it inevitably will unless they stop being the standard bearers of cultural decline, they are cataclymically fucked.
Hence all the Benjis and Laurens.
Probably too little.
Clearly way too late.

>American Jewry unironically think they are white, and that they represent American values.
>Pretty much everywhere else they keep their head down and fear the next inevitable pogrom but the American Jew is just fuck yeah in your face goyim.
Perfect description. They have infiltrated american institutions and society so much it has become theirs. Watch this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=cwgLczzn5gk

No because normies do not care.

Righties are pussies who grumble and continue to give money to people who hate them. If lefty videos were being taken down you would already be hearing mass action and would have already set up an alternative platform (this os what happened with digg).

CIAniggers are either shitlibs or neocons politically. You can't redpill them due to the same way a smelly hobo cannot change your worldview, they are powerful, while we are losers with views that are toxic in today's world.

>If lefty videos were being taken down
That's never going to happen in the current political system.

Time to ass boot them

its always the same path with the jews; they grow overconfident, the goyim finally notice then they get kicked out

That would be amazing if it happened

How were they getting cocky the other times?

This. Look at society 10-15 years ago and compare it to what he have nowadays. The change is absolutely insane and even the docile cucklords in my social circles are starting to realize that due to how rapidly it is happening.