Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

well it use to be you loved having a daughter because you can sell her for a goat or make some sort of land deal

Thats why you start fucking your daughter in the ass and mouth at a very young age. it builds character

Someone post THAT image.

YES THE ANSWER IS YES.

You took this from plebbit fagget die not politics related

not if your a fucking man with testosterone raining from you balls

kek has low key blessed this reasonable post

You need to raise her as a virgin and arrange a marriage to a 30 year old Chad when she is 18

actually i have seen if the mom is a whore the daughter tends to be disgusted

Neat pasta, sage.

What's your solution?
If noone would raise their daughters, how will that work out? Also i think if you dont spoil your daughters and treat her like a Princess all the time, she will be just fine.

No one has ever liked having daughters. They contribute nothing and are pure burden. In some societies her suitor would need to contribute to the family, but usually not.

OP is correct. Raising daughters is a pure act of racial selflessness so that there might be another generation.

I wish I was a girl.

i liked this slag better as a fox

sauce?

How often are you going to post this copypasta, OP?

camdamage

u need wholesome and good women to continue your race though. Also it can help you fortify alliances if you are smart and savvy enough. (daughter marries a good possible business partner etc)

No, you have to bribe someone to take responsibility for the succubi. Women are a depreciating asset.

I'm actually scared of having children. I wouldn't feel good about having a daughter in today's world.

And a white male is going to be in a bad way in the future -- we see it already, wait till the ethnics take control. They will fuck everything up, then blame white guys for it all.

The future is going to be very bleak for whites. I don't like to be a pessimist but it really isn't looking good. We keep waiting for whites to stand up and roar, but I doubt it will happen. The women are pretty much gone, and that's the only thing that seems to motivate the men.

Which one?

You're likelier to propagate your DNA with a daughter

>1 post by this id

your speech is retarded and your logic is all fucked up
but the picture you chose, while awful tatoos and dyke hair, is 9/10 would fuck, 10/10 if actual lez
sega

>Reddit Incel pasta

This and if you raise her right she won't be too burdensome as she's taken on by a husband, or shell be a whore drug addict.

With boys you it's an equal roll of the dice. Could be a 30 year old wizard living in your basement or successful in varying degrees.

In any case OP is a fag

she has one of your Xs, so only if she dates a nig

I disagree although I don't have kids but I watch my stepdad raise my sister (his blood)
and raising a daughter you're raising a mother and it's your job to teach her the values of life and being a good person so she becomes a good mother
>inb4 stepdads a cuck

so is this a kike tries to convince us not to have children thread?

only trying to convince us not to have the most racially valuable children. What happens if you have a bunch of men and few women? you're going to have a hard time repopulating your race. In a genocide always kill women first.

>camdamage
she has such ana mazing ass

Children are the ultimate grind and as such the ultimate cuck. Male or female. Ultimately you will not benefit from anything they do but they sure as hell expect you to do something for them!

>no un-kike-cut fenis

If my daughter doesn't end up being a lesbian then I'm killing myself.

>considering extending your blood-line as the ultimate cuckery
>not considering being without children as being a cuck

ok

pasta is old and stale

Not if you be father like Trump.

>THIS
Make way plebs, number one dad coming through here.

not the ultimate, but it is cucked. that's why china has a male-female imbalance

Get a fucking life, losers

Nice copypasta. Was this the redpill reddit or the ancap reddit?

Stop reposting this retarded thread

saged

Who is this, and where can I find more?

>You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

This is why cucks raise cutesy girls whereas men raise women

There's nothing wrong with sex you dumbass. Women can have all the sex they want just like men. We humans were designed to like sex.

Here's your (((you)))

>she

>not if your a fucking man with testosterone raining from you balls
First, *You're then your not you.
Second, would you like to try that again but as a real man this time?