Any thoughs..
>twitter.com/RealLambright/status/893359496457736192
youtube.com/watch?v=BbtldrHkHQg

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealLambright/status/893353121623101440
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What did he mean by this?

Looks like he's manic again. Should be good for a laugh.

wayne 'hack up the kike corpse and flush it down the drain' lambright

>his hair
Kek! Why do people leave the small patch in?

Sure hope it ain't a class action where he goes after us individually.

Assuming I give a fuck

Great analogy about a sketchy bar. But is he just doing this for publicity? He says jews did 9/11 and is running for office. Also Baked Alaska follows him. Is it satire? Can't tell, don't care enough to research him more than that. Anyone know?
>twitter.com/RealLambright/status/893353121623101440

>why do mentally ill people do weird things?

>who liables you often

Is he on cocaine again?

Hello newfriend.

He specifically mentions Sup Forums

What a fat fuck

I read that in review-bruhs voice

Reminder that Wayne is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne eventually learn. Wayne has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne’s 20s. Wayne also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne’s hands, not even that can be done. Wayne is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

He's from Sup Forums

Used to post his shitty videos here all the time

New here?

i think this guy is the saddest faggot ive ever seen. he tries so hard to be relevant here and failed miserably

Is it true that he raped his nephew? Shouldn't he be in prison?

Be honest, does this look like the face of a pedophile?

ive no idea, its probably not true but who knows

by the way its really amazing the rate at which he gets uglier and uglier

Yeah, he's pretty gross looking. Must be an alcoholic.

needs more comments

Quit getting angry at Sup Forums Wayne, you always do this shit and then continue browsing here.

fucking lmao

The utter state of Bayne Lamberp.

Re-upload the video where you threatened to kill me, that was so delicia. I don't have a copy on this computer.

>come up with stupid and unrealistic idea
>spam Sup Forums for help
>get told to fuck off
>beg random celebrities for millions of dollars
>ignored
>beg random celebrities to help sue Sup Forums
>ignored
>spend two weeks getting drunk in leaky collapsed dome
>repeat
The circle of Wayne's life

>who liable's you often
what

Who are you exactly?

>all the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't put Lambert together again

topkek

>The circle of Wayne's life

I can't take much of wayne, but I find him way more interesting than someone like chrischan, because wayne has one foot in the real world, sorta, which makes him sadder.

Sup Forums reliably libels Lambert and we need to be held liable.

Whoa you mean these videos? Nice! I'm a big fan; love your stuff. When's the next video coming out?

>mentally ill

No such thing

How do you know it was 4chinz that was liable for the libel that libel'd lambert into looking to rowling for liability learnings?

Haha this faggot gor banned for a week. Feels good.

>Feels good.

It takes less than a minute to evade a ban though..

I wonder if he posted this kek

went to see what this is all about
left pleasantly surprised

He's watching us. What a creep!

kek.. he's a pretty fun lolcow

QUICK, STEINKAMPF, DONT LET HIM GET TO THE KIDNAPPED JEWS!

Wayne, go suck a dick.
BAN ISLAM.

It's the "retarded faggot tries to sue Sup Forums for user-content, despite hundreds failing in the past, even when Sup Forums was flooded with CP every day" episode again.

Guess I'll start reading up on this faggot so we can counter.

Sorry, this is a whites only thread. You'll have to leave.

Some People are better of dead. He is just an attention whore, if he get too big for his loathers just crush him

>just crush him

What are you talking about, Sven? Do you think Sup Forumstards are actually capable of anything other than doxing and stealing flags? If so, you're fucking delusional.

This is a great idea and he should team up with Kurt Eichenwald and Patton Oswalt who both really deserves justice for the abuse they have suffered at your hands.

>'Do you think Sup Forumstards are actually capable of anything other than doxing and stealing flags? If so, you're fucking delusional.'
Yes, not being retarded as much as you.

Are you trying to communicate, Cletus? Use your words sweetie.

No grounds to go after anyone. No one is guilty on this board of anything that is from America. He can ball up and throw his shit around all day. At the end of the day, most of it will just be on his face.

ADD ME TO THE FUCKING PIC WAYNE LAMBRIGHT YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT

also -
i hope you never recover you sad triggered offended jew lover

Oh yeah, memes. Dankest in the land.

>When the mods actually do their job for once and remove a parasite

>jews lover

Wayne's not a Jew, Cletus.

>'Wayne's not a jew'
do you know what a jew lover is fag?

t. shill
OR
t. ahmed
OR
just bantz

Have a (you)

A reminder, 韦恩兰布赖特 around him is a liar with parasitic display, especially the elderly. IP address Wayne Lanbulaite five months behind before God for kicking monstercock Wayne Lanbulaite eliminate hair. This photo has been leased Wayne Lanbulaite more than $ 1,000 nutmeg his failed attempt to make their Wayne Lanbulaite straighten horizons. Everyone came to study Islam and 韦恩兰布赖特 in the end. Wayne Lanbulaite there is no conscience, no future, no loyalty, no skills, no dazzling light. Behind coach Wayne is Lanbulaite memo vegetarian financial and harassment devastating 20S 韦恩兰布赖特 stretch. Wayne Lanbulaite can fool people offer tens of thousands of dollars for delivery may be carried out by Indian outsourcing project in one pill technology illiterate. In 韦恩兰布赖特 hand, even nothing can be done. Wayne Lanbulaite is desired particle efficiency and narcissistic unique promotions, willing to maintain and Wayne Lanbulaite mafia is more than a few months to indulge in ASCII art behind, methhead alcohol and blessings of homosexual debauchery Wayne Lanbulaite period, including seeking Hammamet using steroids engineer known as screen sick "BAMS Grand Slam." However, do not units, Wayne Lanbulaite exactly forgive all ear so that he is not gay

Lay off the moonshine, bumpkin.

>bumpkin
you have to go back

What if we just redpill him?

reasons why its impossible:
1.hes a pathetic shit
2.triggered by people telling him to fuck off
3.triggered by getting banned for a week
4. full-on redditfag

He still does

I remember him showing up in 09' on /k/. He was pitching an "idea" to sell guns over the web. A special man indeed.

I like how he just glosses over the "why are they targeting you." It's because he posts a thread basically every single day and only posts his videos to Sup Forums. 100% of his viewers are from Sup Forums by his own design.

He's mentally ill and doesn't take his medication, so his perception of reality is a little off. You can't really talk to him using logic or evidence since he doesn't really understand. Also, since his basic premise is that Sup Forums is evil harassers just gang stalking him, he won't even attempt discussion beyond a dismissing reply.

passing the torch to someone else

too much of a snowflake
sadly has some fans who believe his bullshit
and the fact that he believes everyone on Sup Forums is inferior to him adds to the fact that he should go back

>20%
That's official civil war decleration figure right there

I'd take it up but I've got a current high score of followers that I don't wanna risk getting banned for again

>he should go back

I guarantee he's been here longer than you.

Well he hasn't been here longer than me. Kill yourself, Wayne.

the years of being a retarded Sup Forums-poster dont count

>twitter pic is thin with a full head of hair speaking at a podium
>reality is a fat balding man speaking into a webcam

Life bites huh wayne?

When the fuck did Wayne get so god damned fat? Has he just been myspace angling me this whole time?

He bought an electric deepfryer for his motorhome and the rest is history. nomnomnom

He literally put on 60lbs in less than a year. That's rather impressive if you ask me.

Aaahahahaha!

that happened to me after i got married
my wife cooks for me every day

Somebody who has twitter ask him if enjoys pizza with extra pepperoni

Damn I guess Sonic fucked him up good last time

When talking about suing Sup Forums, those idiots keep refering to "suing them", how the fuck do they expect to sue millions of anonymous shitposters? Best case scenario they sue Gook Moot and none of us will give a fuck.

someone tell this autist how to ban evade

Are home deep friers THAT powerful? I'm deciding whether or not to buy one

im mostly questioning his motives
hes gonna sue gook moot cause.. someone told him to fuck off on an anonymous text board without rules? why the fuck is he on here then? he expects people to be nice to him when he wants to shit on them..

They work well enough.. The heating elements last a year tops. Best oil to use is palm oil specifically made for deep fryers. Don't use vegetable oil, it'll stink your house up like a mofo.

He isn't suing anyone you absolute retard. He just likes the attention. God damn I can't wait for summer to be over.

Quick run down on who the fuck this pedo looking fat fuck is?

Hiro isn't actually accountable at all, unlike what he thinks. This is like trying to sue facebook because one of them were secretly plotting to murder.

Threadly reminder, the norbot archiving guy started his own script tracking lambright posts to which he copy pasted a long rant about his pedophilia

In 1975 Lambert walked Bob Dylan up on stage--what have you done? You miserable nothing.

TELL ME ABOUT WAYNE
WHY DID HE GET THE BAN

Interesting fact- norbot is @tumblrisms on twatter.

Wayne knew the Grateful Dead from 1966.

satan you shouldn't endorse this war of the autists

Sound like a hardcore fuck nugget not easy to top but I was a roadie for Hanoi Rocks couple of times in RuisRock.

yeah right Wayne appeared a few years ago, obvious LARP from the beginning, go back to 9gag

He looks like a Big Guy

>mentioning Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums
Notice every time some asshole does this their career goes to shit.

I really need a Twitter account to harass these faggots.