Were ancient civilizations more advanced than we give them credit for and is our history understanding of history...

Were ancient civilizations more advanced than we give them credit for and is our history understanding of history horribly inaccurate? What if we're still recovering from a devastating event that caused a technological regression?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NIP9aEgfzI
youtube.com/watch?v=e5qJYwfAju8
youtube.com/watch?v=oiCnrn6LkUo
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/
youtube.com/watch?v=4dOkEDSliZY
youtu.be/1gRYRJvH4wc
youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ
proofofalien.com/top-10-ancient-aliens-debunked-response/
youtube.com/watch?v=R31SXuFeX0A
youtube.com/watch?v=G0Cp7DrvNLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tFlAFo78xoQ
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4457530/Mini-Ice-Age-wiped-cvilisation-13-000-years-ago.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UeezbxAGVq4
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
youtube.com/watch?v=tRV1e5_tB6Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Island_of_stability
sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/thunderstorms-can-generate-powerful-radiation
youtube.com/watch?v=xUC_a-IMmGs
youtube.com/watch?v=MvNCWMD6so4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He doesn't know about the Finno-Korean Hyper War.

Take the Green Pill my dude

youtube.com/watch?v=-NIP9aEgfzI
youtube.com/watch?v=e5qJYwfAju8
youtube.com/watch?v=oiCnrn6LkUo

The pyramid is the simplest geometric shape you can use to make a tall building.

>What if we're still recovering from a devastating event that caused a technological regression?

We are, and the Elites are keeping it secret and use it to create the power differential between us and them. That's why Velikofsky put out his Catastrophist theory in the mid 50's he was basically hounded on an unseen level by the (((academia))) despite his books being popular as fuck.

Daily reminder that Ancient Aliens clowns were released upon the public to poison the well and dilute the message that virtually all anctient peoples were transmitting. Loop up Alan Walton's "Inner Earth" volume, and look at the Indian creation myths.

if you see somebody defending the roman empire or the catholic cucks or christo cucks or even hitler . call im a faggot... they where on charge of destroying this culture and making fairy tails about this shit like hades or hell or heaven when its all palpable and real and not man made jokes

they fucking believe that anubis is an alien for cuck sake they are beyond pathetic

He was a Jewish Zionist who was famous for founding the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and was also a psychiatrist and psychoanalyst.

His claim to fame was replacing physics in cosmology with comparative mythology.

What does it mean? What kind of spirituality did ancient peoples believe?

Almost every culture speaks of a massive flood that wipes out civilization. Perhaps this was a universal event.

Before anyone tries to offer the local flood explanation there seems to have been plenty of contact between the different empires. Look at the uniform designs and such. So isn't more likely that this flood was global?

Joe Rogan tier duude science but it makes the most sense to me.
The comet-induced and spontaneous world-wide meltdown of the world's glaciers at the end of the younger dryas. The ensuing 1200m tidal wave destroyed the majority of humanity along the world's coastlines. The great 'reset' of civilization rather than man's emergence as post ice age cavemen is one of the more sensible explanations for these disparate places having all these similarities in their architecture and culture.

>Middle Earth dude
>Take the Green Pill my dude
The Jewish anti-history, anti-reality mind fuck. No thanks.

>Almost every culture speaks of a massive flood that wipes out civilization
>Almost every culture speaks of a massive flood that wipes out civilization. Perhaps this was a universal event.
Bullshit (((Bible))) history. Floods are very common for people with no dam infustructor. Of course every culture will have a flood story. Cultures are build by rivers/lakes/oceans.

Daily reminder that LE ZANY DUDE MUSHROOMS LMAO Graham Hancock was proven right about his theories and the (((academia))) are unwilling to admit it.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/

Was this guy who had his books burned?

No, that was Wilhelm Reich - Freud's other renegade pupil that was hounded on the orders of Anna Freud. Now, Reich wasn't some godsend saint and had a lot of very dubious ideas and went practically nuts by the end of his life, but that still didn't warrant being locked up in a FBI stockade where he died from poor health.

His breathing excercises and muscle release-tension techniques are still a cornerstone of every good deprogramming system.

Wow they stacked some stones in a certain way, so progresssive and advanced!

Im not a scientist,but seeing how every scientist who even mentions global catastrophe is instantly attacked viciously,called names and character killed.
I dont believe in (((coincidences))).
There is something big hidden from us.

ancient Greeks created a COMPUTER
out of GEARS
gears weren't even seen again in europe for close to a thousand years
and they managed to use them to calculate the positions of the stars
and China had many other technological feats as well
same goes for the Romans

saying they were advanced beyond their time is an understatement

It doesn't take long for objects to detoriate does it? How much of our material goods and buildings that we have today would be around a few hundred years or so if we were to suddenly vanish?

The FBI arresting him is probably the only reason anyone even considers the crazy shit he came up with.
Not saying he was wrong. But a sex magic machine is some crazy shit.

MOAR ABOUT ANCIENT ARYANS

>ITS TRUE IVE SEEN IT ON ANCEINT ALIENS
Most of what you say is bullshit, and the reason they could built those great buildings/temples is because there were no human rights.

It WAS some crazy shit. So crazy the guy had his books and records BURNED, an act unseen in the western, democratic, free speech nation of USA.

>If it's on Ancient Aliens it's 100% bullshit.

Reality sandwiching and poisoning the well, do you not realize how they work? Operation Mockingbird never ended.

>ancient Greeks created a COMPUTER out of GEARS
Talking about the Antikythera mechanism, right?

This reminded me of this tale.
youtube.com/watch?v=4dOkEDSliZY
>a god created the earth and put twelve men to carry the earth
>when they were tired, the earth would tremble
>later on God created the first men, but they weren't righteous so he sent them a flood
>the survivors were turned into monkeys and the kids were turned into stars
>then he created a man and a woman who populated the earth and life came to the surface

I dont think the flood was global.I think the effects of the flood was global.

I don't agree with everything he says, though he presents some intriguing ideas:
youtu.be/1gRYRJvH4wc

youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ

This is quite interesting. Its funny how suddenly many archeologist started to claim that all this white-god myth is made up by Spanish. I wonder why.

>Were ancient civilizations more advanced than we give them credit for and is our history understanding of history horribly inaccurate?
Yes to both.

Not talking about antique UFOs, but generally, we think the ancients were buttfucking stupid. They weren't.

>Floods are very common for people with no dam infustructor.
Yout think people can't distinguish between a flood and The Flood?

See, that's what I mean - you guys are retarded and think ancient humans were some kind of sub 70 IQ retards.

I like how you just posted some debunking video from 2012 and ignored the point i was making.

proofofalien.com/top-10-ancient-aliens-debunked-response/

Must watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=R31SXuFeX0A

youtube.com/watch?v=G0Cp7DrvNLQ

Skeptics BTFO.
youtube.com/watch?v=tFlAFo78xoQ

The interesting thing is the arrangement of pyramids. Pic related.

Anyone using the word debunking is a shill.
Shills debunk.Normal people refute.

Hancock was right about everything and the (((academia))) are pretending they were saying this all along.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4457530/Mini-Ice-Age-wiped-cvilisation-13-000-years-ago.html

This.
AA is good for information, but they also like to stuff episodes with obvious wackjob stuff, like the great pyramid of Giza generating 'propulsion thrust' by burning calcates.
Basically, they build up outlandish conspiracies and hope that the actual, obvious, and undeniable facts like get buried under all the commotion.

I like the cut of your jib, Hungary.

youtube.com/watch?v=UeezbxAGVq4

So the response of that website on a sourced video is to reply to every debunked point with: "lol youre wrong and believe me without any sources"

K.

bump

yes.

>The War on Autism: Finnish Theater
>Ongoing

>Daily reminder that LE ZANY DUDE MUSHROOMS LMAO Graham Hancock was proven right about his theories and the (((academia))) are unwilling to admit it.

He wasn't right about much. He simply had the media connections (as a reporter) to get the word out but I knew about all of that stuff long before he came alone.

oh yeah, big time

>ancient peoples considering consolations significant is a big important secret no one knows

americans

Ok, so ancient people were obsessed with the stars. It's not some conspiracy. They even personified and tracked the paths of the stars and turned them into stories. This is worse than the dumbass Christcucks who think the the end times are coming in September because they're too stupid to realize that the Book of Revelation was one of those personified stories made up by desert people about an even that happens every ~decade.

It goes even deeper than that. Astrologists aren't able to predict what the ancient skys looked like 20,000 years ago. It's possible that the common universal myths of mars being a warrior (large scar/canyon on the planet) and saturn being the primeval sun have some truth in the myths. The solar system looked a lot different.

>Astrologists aren't able to predict what the ancient skys looked like 20,000 years ago

.........yes they are

First off, No they aren't. They use a flawed model for predicting movement in the larger scheme of the universe. Dark energy is mathematical fixing of equations just to make them work. How the fuck would they know if a rogue planet passed through our solar system if they have a hard time spotting them in the first place?

Astrology/Theoretical physics is as cucked as social sciences where group-think and no critical thinking is the only thing that matters.

They cant even tell what Sol really is.Sure they can predict what the sky looked back 500 years ago let alone 20k.

*astronomy

also 20,000 years isn't very long

WTB Quetzalcoatl. We need him back!!!

Watch the documentaries by Thunderbolts project. These ancient symbols are rooted around in world culture which can only lead to some sort of catastrophic world event that sparked a light of creativity in every world culture at some point of human history. Human history, apart from civilization, goes back 200,000 years. These stories could have passed down in oral tradition for many generations. 20,000 years is enough for a rogue planet to move through the solar system and not have any trace.

If you honestly think NASA or any space agency wouldn't lie to keep their positions where they get that sweet government money, you're hopeless. They don't want to be wrong and they would stop any form of dissent of their mathematical equation / big bang religion.

Dont even start with space agencys.They are hiding something too.

Part 2. Mars, the Lightening Scarred Planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=tRV1e5_tB6Y

Exploring feature after feature of the planet, he finds that only electric arcs could produce the observed patterns. The high resolution images reveal massive channels and gouges, great mounds, and crater chains, none finding an explanation in traditional geology but all matching the scars from electric discharge experiments in the laboratory. Errata: The volume of Valles Marineris is estimated by the USGS (2002) to be .92 million cubic miles (3.86 million cubic kilometers) and is the largest canyon in the solar system.

I would like to know if planetary thunderbolts could produce xenon124 or not.

JIDF shill everyone, funny goy. You have a better theory for the geographic structure of the surface on mars? Water would be unable to produce that structure. I'm waiting.

Hi Randall. I like your threads.

Human history is far more complex than ehat anyone thinks. Hopi is one example.

>starts with im a shill
Im dont think you will understand when i tell you the difference between whats in the atmosphere - xenon124 and whats on the surface - geographic structure so you won the retard of the day price.

Not my field of expertise, but I reckon lightning bolts big enough to carve a valley must have a lot of energy. Xe is pretty stable. Why do you ask this?

Because i heard xenon124 is produced by weapons grade nuclear explosions,and there is unusual high amount of xenon124 in Mars atmosphere.

Called you a shill because that shit is irrelevant to what I said, diverting conversation.

A cosmic thunderbolt could probably make a heavier elements that are stable I'm assuming from the energy if not outright destroyed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Island_of_stability

desu there's nothing inherently wrong with the big bang other than it might be the big bounce. Unlike God or anything else above our dimension, our universe has to have a starting point because it exists in linear time. Anything outside our 3 dimensional universe could well be eternal as it would literally exist outside of time.

Baiting slidefag.

sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/thunderstorms-can-generate-powerful-radiation

From what I see here it could even be related. Reading as we speak.

There is nothing irrelevant related to electric universe because everything is connected as it seems ranging from bird migration to earthquakes and weather patterns.
Refuting Fermi-related nuking of Mars by providing another source where xenon124 could have come would be great.

what do you want to talk about

People like to think of it as fact when it's a theory that is getting more and more evidence of being false. These videos use evidence from research papers that show the universe isn't expanding as fast as predicted. Sup Forums should know that leftists and academics relying on group-think and unwavering acceptance of authority love the term "Confirmed Science" for automatically dismissing actual arguments for their crack-pot, broken, theories. There's a lot about human history we don't know about but astronomy academics like to claim they know a lot more than they actually of are aware of.

youtube.com/watch?v=xUC_a-IMmGs
youtube.com/watch?v=MvNCWMD6so4

Interesting.But that would mean the amount of xenon124 in Earths atmosphere would grow even after nuke tests were forbidden,while nukes provide data that shows increase in xenon124 amount.
Thats why i asked specifially for planetary thunderbolts,maybe they are different or something.

Not necessarily. Thunderstorms on Earth may be big, but I imagine an atmosphere clash provoking big enough lightning to carve giant valleys is something MUCH more powerful. Still, that would mean whatever Mars clashed with should also have abnormally high amounts of Xenon, so this works for and against that theory, as Earth doesn't have that.

If either of you are scientists, I would recommend you get in contact with the people in charge of the thunderbolts project at thunderbolts.info. Going against mainstream "science" doesn't get them a lot of funding and you know how people in power (NASA) don't want any different opinions.

You were right about nothing being irrelevant, I should have said seemingly irrelevant. It seems more and more true that everything is connected as you said but it's important to limit the scope of something as large as electric-universe to the smallest strata possible when dealing with a specific problem.

If they really took all the animal species on a boat, why didn't they take a fucking hard disk with all the scientific knowledge they had? Would be most interesting if there is one, hidden inside an ancient relic, like the muslim cube, for until we get sufficiently advanced to read it.

Im a nobody living in the middle of nowhere,they dont need me.I could donate my yearly salary and they wouldnt even notice it.
I would like to have another source for the xenon because Mars being nuked and having seemingly face-like mountains and seemingly pyramids and what not fits very tight with a scary theory of mine to the why is the world intentionally dumbed down.

Just one of many flood stories. Keep in mind there was a global flood but the idea it happened all at once is whacky zany town to archaeologists.

With something like a flood, it's a lot harder to prove through mythology that there was some sort of global flood event. Since there is much smaller floods that occur all over the global.
The event itself is small in comparison with planets/stars but affected the global consciousness.

It's a lot harder to disproof ancient symbols that are common to nearly every ancient culture such as this one with the sun in the circle not being some sort of global ancient sky event passed through history. Predictions of how the sky looked 2000 or 20000 years ago would have a small chance of being correct due to many hundreds around the sun.

Why is it whacky zany town to archaeologists?

No direct evidence of culture/society flooded in the sea between the UK and the rest of europe.

I wouldn't necessarily call one area affected by a flood, "global" flooding.

You are mistaking us losing knowledge and craftmanship with them being more advanced than us.

Mars us the war planet because it waxes in the fall which was the season of war after the crops were in and before the bad weather of winter began.

Holy shit, way to discredit the fuck out of everything you said in this thread.

>Obsesed with stars

Im okay wwith this, but why the fuck same stars, and hy the fuck so distant civilizations has the same inquitudes

O_O

Maybe because you isolate doggerland and dont think its on the same planet as the NA icecap.
Maybe you should look up the spaceship in the barents see and look how it seems like it has steps if you want evidence of culture/society there.
Maybe you should consider that the rapid melting of the NA icecap raised the oceanlevel everywhere is a nice explanation of the flood myths and the missing evidence of violent flooding outside of North-America.
These are all just maybes you can say.But they are just as good as thinking humans with the same cranial capacity as you were so dumb that they invented the global flood for fun.

are you the hungarian poster from the civs thread? did we just get deleted?

If OPs pic is real though, look at how similar the architecture is between them, specifically the second and third rows. The arrangement of those three walk ways being so similar for example. Spoopy if true.

Maybe someone that knows this stuff can debunk?

No i dont think so

ancient american civilizations did regress long before whites came, but reasons for that are still unknown

Best map in Civ IV RoM to be honest with you my famalams

Oh well, nevermind. Quick rundown for the people ITT.
>Somebody posted the documentary symbols of an alien sky 1 and 2
>We were discussing about the possibility that the carvings and scars on Mars were provoked by lightning caused by the clash between two planets
>Some user pointed out that Xe24 is abnormally high on Mars, which is caused by nuclear explosions.
>Someone else pointed out that normal thunderstorms on Earth provoke radiation peaks, so a planetary clash would have provoked that at a much greater scale.
>Thread 404'd because m o ds are fags.
I think ancient civs knew a lot about the stars not because ayylmaos happened but because they fucking had to. Their oral traditions have similes that can't be ignored.

They knew much more about things that are "pseudoscience" today.

The civilization created by the coneheads was more advanced than any other before the last iceage.

If ancient civs age was real then we missed the fun. So far we've confirmed:
>Asian-looking Hobbits
>Yuropean-looking Giants
>Autistic Latin-American Goblins
>Turk-looking literal Dwarves
>Literal apemen

Some day we will regain that thing called social skills.

This. Ever heard of Gerrard Hickson? He debunked Einstens Theory of Relativity in 1924 in fear of it becoming mainstream sceince.