Well /pol, why didn't you?

Well /pol, why didn't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they didn't take away my anime

at least i didn't die a virgin.

pretty much, the conservatives can suck a dick with their "muh paedophiles" and "muh traps", we don't need to hear this shit

Because they don't care.
I can't convince any men to fight for us anymore.

we're trying mate

because these retard white nationalists couldnt make propaganda better than photoshopping random blonde haired blue eyed children (usually girls, for some reason) into crowds of hijabbed women

if there is a goebbels of this age, he understands subtlety

I was brainwashed from birth to defend them, and by the time I realized what was really going on it was too late to do anything. Rather than out myself, which would likely stop you from being born, I am forced to operate within the system and prepare in secret.

I will provide you with my knowledge, my skills, and hopefully the means to fight back effectively in the future. My greatest regret is that I couldn't do more to prevent this, good luck.

youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ

here in america we're already almost there, by the time i have a kid theyll be a small white minority in any major state they want to live in.
my story i will tell them is "whites used to be 90% here but the international jewish elite changed the laws and let the entire world come here to make white people lose their ethnic power after the 2nd world war"

>women have the most to lose from Islam taking over
>women are now pro-Islam, to the point it should now be ILGBTQ+
>straight, white males stand to gain the most from Islam taking over
>literally the only ones in any significance fighting back against it

wtf?

Pic is false. We're already at this stage.

Not really, as long as you're not willing to convert.

Anyway, the problem is not Islam but immigration. It doesn't matter who holds the shovel when you're buried alive.

>women pseudo sex slaves who you don't actually have to work at getting or keeping and that have no rights and will never vote again

use your brain

finally a non-cuckservative answer
it doesnt matter what religion your invader is, the fact that he is an invader is the most important part of the invasion..

because it was 2017, duh. What are you, a bigot?

>i would rather have sex slaves and live under Sharia law than fight to preserve western values and western identity

Did you read the post? It was generalizing. Almost no one has such morals anymore.

Do you still think we have western values ????

sure senpai let me just take away the womens vote so we can fix things

>Well /pol, why didn't you?

"Because grandma was allowed to vote we could not."

Congratulations you found the end game of the red pill.

holy fuck, is this a lefty board now?

>reading comprehension of a 6 year old

???

>grandpa

>
Way over your head.

Ask my grandpa.

Yea idk. Wtf?

I see a lot more leftitst in Sup Forums than ever before.

Chuck Shumer and the Dems trying to steal Trump's platform.

They've copied his platform verbatim in an attempt to dupe people who voted for him in to voting for Democrats instead. It's shameless plagiarism and the fact that they are doing it instead of just wholesale pushing Russia shows how terrified the Democrats are. They have no message, no ideas of their own. Labeling their opponents as bigoted racists or the new label of Russian colluder is not working. They need an actual plan for America now, but they do not have one.

This needs to be pointed out to normies and likely Trump voters even that the Democrats are trying to pull a fast one on them. If they didn't believe in these positions before Trump, they certainly don't believe in them after. They're attempting a bait and switch.

forgot my pic

>They've copied his platform verbatim in an attempt to dupe people who voted for him in to voting for Democrats instead

I picked up on this right away. What a slimy tactic from a slimy Jew.

This is a very good point that should not be overlooked. I think one think that would be really good to do in anticipation of 2018, would be to gather up old tweets, statements, etc., from many of these leading democrats that contradict the message they are now trying to push (it shouldn't be hard, because they obviously weren't talking like this before).

We can then make memes point out on Trump has been pushing these ideas since he started taking out ads in newspapers in the 1980s, while leading democrats have only recently pushed them when they realized they needed do.