What if we are living in a simulation or a videogame?

What if the only real people in this world (the players) are white people?

I’ve been pondering for a while about life and what it means to be a white person living in this world, a white person (no gender, no bias, I might be a girl or a man and I might be black, brown or white) and why reality is so biased toward white people.

Could there be more to this than we think there is?

My conclusion is that this entire world could have been created for white people and that all the other people and races that fill this world are NPCs ( Non playable Characters).

This led me to conclude that all the brown people of this world are NPCs. White people are the heroes of this whole story and everyone else (brown people) are props that play some kind of role in this epic simulated drama.

In most videogames (e.g Skyrim), the story always revolves around the main character. So, take a moment to think about this Pol.

> World History = White people
> Major Events in this world = White People
> Major society changes = White people.
> Important Scientific Discoveries = White People
> Black and brown people are NPCs to support the white people narrative.
> Life is a videogame and no one else matters except White People. They are props that confirm the glorious existence of White people.

Alright Pol, time to be serious. This thread will not accept jokes or memes. You have been warned. You will be banned if you post anything that contradict logic or common sense. This is not a White supremacy thread.

Are we living in a video game?

And are White people the true heroes of what we all agree is the reality we live in (global consensus)?

What do you think Pol?

>I mean yeah I'd like to think that all the shitskins are just a nightmare of my own machination that i'll wake up from in a video-arcade on some alien planet.

But then why would we subject ourselves to this though? to become stronger? to see if we could win? Why? we're losing our own simulation here.

If life is a game then it all make sense.

We need to fight against something right?

We fight against niggers and Kikes. It gives us all a goal to exist.

I think it all make sense. Nothing makes sense in this world right now, unless it's a video game. Think about it.

Mots of us posting on this board feel that something is awfully wrong with this world. Except the NPCs.

They all think that everything is right. Why?

Don't you think that this is weird?

Don't you feel that the world right now is upside down?

Black is white, right is wrong. How else do you explain what is happening now?

Fair enough, hopefully this doesn't end with some last stand gears of war shit with the last white city on earth being sacrificed to stave off the shitskin hordes, seems like it'd ultimately be kind of disappointing even if it is just a game, all that work of our ancestors grieved like a minecraft server.

The right wing bias is very strong, with anyone that can speak his mind freely.

Why?

I see a pattern here.

It could be, if that's what the (((designers))) have decided.

Solipsism. Look it up.

The more you think about it, the more you will realize that as a white person, the game is against you.

How will you fight back? As a white person and the hero of this world?

The concept of simulated life hasn't been around very long.

At least in the way you're purporting it to be.

so does that mean most of Sup Forums has the capability to change history? I mean, most of us are white. What's stopping us? Why dont we put our minds together and start getting shit done? Why do we always have shit to argue over?

If this is all a game. White people are losing now.

How can we change that?

Would that make White Male the Nightmare difficulty?

The future is in our hands. We don't know it yet.

We are the players. The niggers are NPCs. Once you realize this.... The sky is the limit.

I'm just amazed that nobody thought about that earlier.

We control the world. The reality. They don't, yet.

But (((they))) are fighting hard to change that.

Granted that Niggers and Aborigines are NPCs, what does that make (((them)))?

This a serious thread. You people should pay attention.

we are all players in this game. even the animals.

>Why dont we put our minds together and start getting shit done?

We are, and we aren't, depends on the day.

>Why do we always have shit to argue over?

Because originally this place was a DARPA quarantine for gifted kids who fell off, used for scrying future scenarios/culture/etc.

Secondary characters, props making our existence exciting.

They can't control it, they have no ability to manifest.

All they can do is warp your perception of reality.

That's it, that's their limit.

Animals are below niggers, but very close in terms of having what we would qualify as intellect,

How can one find excitement in the face of unending defeat? (((they))) rigged the game from the start and only continue their strangling constriction upon our world

NPCs

NON PLAYABLE CHARACTERS

Limited Artificial Intelligence

how do you identify between scripted and unscripted behavior?

It's becoming easy to spot them and their tactics.

Thank you Internet.

Thanks to the Internet I can read your comment.

ShariahBlue content. I posted some proof of that a while ago. They are easy to spot if your IQ is above 90. See image for ref.

And how do we know it is not a Sentient or Learning Artificial Intelligence?

Games as old as Quake had AI that would learn and experiment, developing strategy until it discovered the most efficient path to victory

Stop taking drugs and playing video games. Read a fucking book and learn about how the closer you are to the equator the more likely you are to have a darker skin pigment. Study cultures and how they are a product of their environment and past traditions.
The world does not revolve around white people and if there was a main character it would be Asians. China owns your country don't make me turn you in for anti-Asian speech.

It could be and one day it will be. But that's not me.

I am genuine and one day people will praise me for what I am exposing.

Though we may be able to identify the enemy and their tactic, how are we to gain victory whilst severely outnumbered?

Their subtle and devious machination and manipulation have played both the modern and barbarian worlds into their hands.

They control everything.

We allowed the roots to grow too deeply and now the weed cannot be expelled.

The entire world is white culture now. Like it or not.

You shitskins created NOTHING of value. In the last 2000 years. You fucking suck.

Fuck up and die.

The only answer is blood in the street. People will need to burn it all down and restart it all.

This is where we are now.

It's that serious.

It's not funny anymore. No more memes. No ore jokes.

Civil War.

Back to the subject. Reality is a simulation only for white people.

We are outnumbered.
We are outgunned.
We are outmatched.

The war was lost long ago, and any revolutions have long since been quelled.

We have no further bastions.

Forgive and Forget
Expecto Patronum

>Why? we're losing our own simulation here.

Imagine the thrill if we save ourselves at the last moment

Oh hey humans tend to do that alot what a coincidence

But if all this reality was created for the white people... In the end they can't lose... No?

It's a just a (((white))) prank bro...

That might be the end goal of all this farcical simulation. Why not... I hope so....

But what fun is a game you cannot lose?
Where is the challenge if you know you cannot fail?

If it's all a simulation, who knows where it will lead us all.

I think that Trump is a very strong argument for the simulation. So random and at the same time so based. Glorious reality check for all the normies.

We all can lose playing the game of life. This is why we so much care about it. You included user.

I think the whole thing is (((rigged))). Most people, being NPCs don't realize it.

I lost a long time ago when I let myself be found.

Now it's just for laughs.

No one is anonymous. You think you are but you aren't. Just assume your opinions and convection and live by the sword.

Convictions.

I'm too drunk to argue. I hope my feeble contribution helped you see the light.

Fuck you all niggers.

I think that the simulation is headed toward the Trump reality. Things will get ugly very soon.

I also have a tenancy toward reality. Drunk or not. I tend to be right most of the time.

Tendancy

Hic Up!

You got something wrong:
>"why reality is so biased toward white people"
Reality is not biased towards white people, simply white people are biased towards reality.

And yet, all games are eventually beatable. Sure you may "lose lives," or even have to start from the beginning; but when you're playing a game, you'll come back, you'll try harder, and you'll prevail. The question I'd ask is "What fun is a game you can only play once?''