victor vivisector

man with the most punchable face you will ever see

Sparticus

Everyone knows he's arbatros canberra

Beta Male.

Alt-Knowledge Nu-Male

No clue.

this

im not violent at all but even i want to give him a good punch in the noggin.This smug bastard is pretty much reddit personified as a human being

Betamax.

Adam "smarter than 95% of Sup Forums" Conover

Minister of truth, only on (((truTV))).

Faggot McCuntface

Asalam Alaycuck

Is that the Weasel guy from Deadpool?

underrated

Define what it means to be smart?

>Adam "smarter than 95% of Sup Forums" Conover

So an IQ of 100 then.

> actually, Christians are the real infidels
> *shitty cartoon about crusades and the reformation*
> Islam is actually really progressive, and my gf loves how empowering her hi jab is

Seth Rich

Colon Crapperdick

You do realize he's an actor reading a script, yes?

Adam "Sup Forums's bane" Conover

James Alefantis

He used to be based until he cited easily debunk-able "facts" to "debunk" the wall. Regurgitating the MSM isn't an option. If he's just repeating bullshit at that moment, what stopped him from repeating bullshit in the past? Dropped him.

"Beta Male Who Will Ironically Scientifically Explain To You Why You are Not an Alpha Male"

AIDS

Black Science Man

Colbert's replacement.

I watched his video on "alpha males" the other day and this lying turbocuck actually tried to tell people that there's no such thing as an alpha male in wolf packs
Like jesus christ how dense do you even have to be
>ends video with the woman choosing the beta over the alpha
God he lives in a fucking fantasy land or something

>I used to trust him until he proved that my stupid idea was crap

Face it, you have always been wrong.

Honestly this
> intelligent mammals who hunt in packs where strong intelligent leaders succeed
> somehow live in Karl Barx's communist dream of equal wolf packs
Was surprised he didn't say animals made communism work

No fun allowed you must conform to the groupthink man

Urinal Cake

There's nothing to face because I'm not wrong on this issue and the facts support me.

>LMAO THEY JUST PARENTS RAISING BABY WOLVES
>UMM THERES A SPECIES WHERE WOMEN ARE IN CHARGE YEAH GIRL POWER HERES A SCENE WHERE THE ALPHA MALE AND ALPHA FEMALE FACE OFF AND THE GIRL WINS YASSS SLAY QUEEN

Gay Drew Carey

> inb4 episode on how humans used to be a matriarchy with alpha queens but the male revolt established the universal toxic matriarchy for all men's betaness, and put down the only REAL alphas

Cum

*patriarchy

Generic Smug Nu-Male

Alpha and beta males is just a crude metaphor to explain social success in the human world, which is based on attractiveness and agency. Even if you disproved the general pattern among wolves, you're still left with unraveling how humans work in general, which is what the metaphor tried to explain in a simplification. I highly doubt that 1) Adam has the answers to one of psychology's most pressing questions; and 2) that the "beta" being chosen over the "alpha" will commonly happen due to being less attractive and having less agency.

Tell me a "fact" about a wall.

Did you miss the part where the guy who invented the term did more research and found out he was wrong?

Chuck Shumer and the Dems trying to steal Trump's platform.

They've copied his platform verbatim in an attempt to dupe people who voted for him in to voting for Democrats instead. It's shameless plagiarism and the fact that they are doing it instead of just wholesale pushing Russia shows how terrified the Democrats are. They have no message, no ideas of their own. Labeling their opponents as bigoted racists or the new label of Russian colluder is not working. They need an actual plan for America now, but they do not have one.

This needs to be pointed out to normies and likely Trump voters even that the Democrats are trying to pull a fast one on them. If they didn't believe in these positions before Trump, they certainly don't believe in them after. They're attempting a bait and switch.

It doesn't exist yet but it just received $1.5 billion in funding. Give me a fact that makes sealing our southern border impossible.

Adam "My Hair is a Piss Flavored Ice Cream Cone from a Wendy's in Compton" Conover

Adam "Alphas don't exist so I can still get a bitch" Conover

There's one between Israel and Palestine and it works perfectly, the parts of wall that are already built on the border are much more secure than the parts that aren't.
So you're rejecting the fact that women tend to go for successful confident men and not insecure losers? Even if the term is crude the groundwork is still there.

who is this? Looks gay

Adam Schlomo II Betacuckberg

Why are we "what's his name"ing Adam? Apart from being a bit gay and nerdy he's actually fairly switched on to a lot of things.

Kinda not though righy? He developed the show on college humor then pitched it to a major network. He makes this thing. Hes fucking bad when it comes to accuracy, and sets himself up as the arbiter of facts.