Anyone?

This picture. This is disgusting. How is it not literally pedophilia, having your 7-11 year old kid display his degenerate sexuality?

Why are people okay with this? Is there ANYONE that knows how... wrong and soulcrushing this is?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thezyklonbeast/status/893141084141780992
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>literally pedophilia

Because it's LITERALLY not.

What I want to know is if there are any podcasts or articles with people blatantly against this type of degeneracy. I tried Sup Forums's guy Joe Rogan but he isn't redpilled on this enough.

When I was 8-11 I dressed up like a girl quite often. Its fairly normal for boys to want to dress "pretty" at that age. The problem comes in when you try to make them believe that they were born in the wrong body, or that they are really a girl, or none binary or some other bullshit. My parents let me do what the fuck I wanted, but at the end of the day I was a boy and eventually I grew out of that phase, like most normal kids do.

Why is it not? I want to hear actual arguments. Not just "nuh uh!"

david duke

Post the rest

dressing as a girl is ok, but that costume is inappropriate for that age, regardless of gender

Just showcasing the merchandise in Pedowood?

Back then (I assume you're 20+) those types of things were played as jokes.
>ha the dude is dressed as a girl lol
but it was still brow raising for a preteen to do. When people do it now it isn't cute or funny. It's enabling gross acts.
This.

You mean that pic with the same boy and his father going "my son likes girl clothes get over it?" I can't find it.

It's only a matter of time before he gets massive negative attention.

He means the one of the kid giving a blowjob to his scooter handle

My nigga, there's a photo of one of his sons straight up blowjobbing a scooter handle. His Twitter description mentions his "shockingly attractive" kids and says he's known for his fat "pads," which sometimes stands for "phat abnormal dick size."

It does seem like someone should look into this guy. Some of the pics of his kid are just...wrong. Like that kid shouldn't know those things.

Ohh. Pls don't.

that photo was posted yesterday and it's... alarming to say the least

He's just overly passive and not authoratative enough. And it's not just Liev. A lot of """parents""" aren't. It's why you see kids online doing or saying stupid tripe.

Meant to add
>why people on Sup Forums say Underage. Because of kids doing or saying stupid things.

If this thread is over I just want to end by saying I can't wait for the internet cleanse of 2018.

If you see that as pedophilia, I have some news for you...and it's amazing

>This stupid thread again
Hardcore straight right wing Nazi here but no joke i would plow that
Heil hitler

>a father dressing up his 8 year old son like a whore for pedos to drool at
>not pedo

>Not drooling at that
Come on mein bruder you know you want to Holocaust that ass

Look. This is what I see.
>kids can't consent they shouldn't be sexualised.
>What's that, my 6 year old son? You say you want to be a girl? Okay lets get you a dress and some surgery! ^_^

It's a really stupid double standard normies have

Don't you have a shota thread to be in?

Pedos are being normalised now that genderbenders and trans, gays are.

Sauce?

If he doesn't allow that child to take adult penis he's bigoted literally stunting his mental growth.

Nah, man. Just nah.

>shadman

NO FUTURE MEN SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS

or this

or this

or this

or this

or this

disgusting joolywood filth ...

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((
>When he was one, his WASP father and Jewish mother ran away to a sex commune. Soon the two split, and the father hired detectives to track Liev, ending up in kidnapping him.

>Wait, there's more. After the obvious divorce, Liev and his mother lived in New York City. In dilapidated buildings, in apartments with no hot water, electricity, or beds. The mother supported them by driving a taxi and making puppets (well, at least they had some form of entertainment. Creepy, creepy entertainment).

>It keeps going. When Liev was 12, they moved to a Hindu commune (yes, another commune, but probably with less sex) and he was forced by his mother to take a Hindu name.

>And that's not even the worst part. His primary education ended in Friends Seminary, a Quaker school. (The horror!)

>And through all of that, Liev stayed Jewish.
>)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

or this

or this

or this

it's yesterday all over again, im either stuck in a loop of time, or Sup Forums seems to post the same shit for a week before discussing anything else

or this

or this

or this

oh for crying out loud...what did he mean by this?
that is not fucking normal behaviour even if they have just given up the dummy/pacifyer deal you do not simply switch to sucking on a god damn handlebar grip.
These are truly the end times.

or this

or this

or this

or this

>a dad holding his children is degenerate

very good goyim, shame fatherhood, only women can have children heheheh

or this

or this

>scooter with more than two wheels
Faggot for sure.

or this

or this

or this

I really want to die. I don't even want (((these))) people to die. I don't want to rememeber them ever existing. I want to leave now.

I've seen you make about 5 of these threads now. It's sickening but shit there's nothing we can do, if LEA refuse to look into this guy what do you want us to do, just kill him. The pics are bad but I don't think they quite justify murder at this time, alos post the bath pic if you want to fuck people's shit up. I notice you never post that one for some reason,

IF ANYONE NEEDS TO SEND YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST A LINK, HERE IS ONE WITH THE PICTURE DUMP

is this shooped?
i don't want to examine the pixels, the potential faggotry is too intense

>bath one

Didnt know there was one.

going in for the kill right there,are they even his kids?

I'm not even the same guy. I just wanted what asked.

Found it!

What one thing?

>no prime boipussy gf
>no cunny gf

CAN'T WAKE UP

There are groups that revolve around raiding pol. That's why you see the racial roulette of bbc and Asian iq. Etc.

You post this thread every day. I think you are the one who needs help Don Quixote.

Fuck it. You guys are the laziest shits ever. I give you the means to investigate and you just shit on the fact someone gives a damn and the go in post in meme threads while a kid gets abused.

Well I am fucking done. Let the kid get abused for all i care. No matter how many times I fucking dump these pictures you guys wont help spread the damm word. Well fuck all these bits of evidence, this is my last dump you god damn niggers. Shame.

That would be because
Pedo gate
Is fake news
So diddle yourself back to redshit you r/tard

Wait are you guys saying that's a boy?

Seriously take some time off Sup Forums for once.

A delicious tender boy, in fact

Not when a kid is getting abused

Now go and fucking spread the damn word already. David Duke is fucking scum who backtracked and deleted messages like this saying we need to do something. But hey if you want to pussy out JUST like him then I hope you burn in hell for letting this shit continue to happen.

You LAZY fucking NIGGERS. GOD DAMN IT SO FUCKING SOMETHING

If NOTHING else, send this thread to podcasts so THEY can see the pictures while you bitch and moan about stupid meme shit :

I want to die. This entire thread. Kim, N Korea daddy, if you're there, just do it. Please.

F A K E
A
K
E

>Wanting to die instead of wanting to see 20yTwink!Barron Trump topping 18yTrap!Sasha Shreiber

It was real, deleted yesterday. He left the thread up but not the racewar posts

Take take a trip to Switzerland

Don't let the shills break you. They're shills dude. Keep posting.

well, there's a underlying reason for his dress code.

He wants to imitate a certain character from a video game and thats what she looks therefore he's wearing those clothes.

nothing to see here...

I'm not gay or a pedophile so...

Proof it was real. Duke pussied out : twitter.com/thezyklonbeast/status/893141084141780992

It's just kids having innocent fun.
Stop projecting your shit childhood onto others.
>Everyone who doesn't support my hugbox is a shill

>18 is pedophilia
Fuck off feminist cuck

>Pussied out
He was smart for not following false leads.
Do not force your God's and idols to do your work.
If you want a crusade then lead it

I used to be a total prissyboy little faggot when I was like 6-11

it was because I was like in love with my older sister and wanted to marry her. so I had plastic high heels and fairy wings and she'd do my makeup etc

I shudder to think what would have happeed if my parents were crazy liberal types who tried to make me a female

you i bet that's what's happening to half thse faggot little tranny kids. they're just being normal kids and the parents go nuts thinking about all the facebook likes and reddit upvotes they could get making their kid a fulltime gender larper

>false leads

How are any of the photos I dump false leads? My dad would kill himself before he ever show THAT much affection to me. Even as a kid. Its not natural for a father and a son. Even weird for a father and daughter.

>Father's can't be close to their kids cuz hur dur pedos
>Kids can't act like tards cuz hur dur pedos
Fucking pathetic shitty childhood anons trying to live vicariously by pretending other kids are having shit childhoods

Did your daddy kiss you on the mouth so much people were able to photograph it you fucking tard?

Excellent point, thanks for posting.

At least the somewhat normal brother appears somewhat disgusted or maybe annoyed by the gay shit

>Asking for anecdotal evidence to prove his point. Not mine but plenty of other dad's
>To get photographed
>People who live to sell controversy
What is the paparazzi for 500?

>Kids age 6-10 knowing what gay shit is
Doesn't growing up suck, you look back at kids growing up now and pretend you never had a childhood. That high school is a magic factory that pops out late teens

>dressing your "shockingly attractive" sons up as girls and making them kiss

What did (((he))) mean by this?

Girls have cooties, dumbass

a bit inappropriate for a little kid like that to wear that in public, kid probably wanted to cosplay though

what's wrong with this pic i dont get it

kids do dumb shit like this all the time are you retarded

OK WHAT THE FUCK ABORT

>your 7-11 year old kid

>Implying that's really (((Liev's))) biological kid
>Implying (((He))) didn't use connections and wealth from his shitty acting to get an aryan slave genetically engineered for his sexual brainwashing pleasure as a pedowood jew elite

How does this make you feel Sup Forums? You know I could very well be right.

The nazis were on to something. They had the tech to design babies. They knew blonde, blue-eyed people are the most desirable race. They could have mapped the human genome and discovered how to make eternal youth. This means that an (((unethical person))) with wealth and access to the technology could create an aryan perma-child that could be molested repeatedly and never grow old.

Hitler went absolutely batshit at the idea of that technology falling into the wrong hands, which it inevitably did. He wanted to create a utopia in which all people are aryan and they live in peace and harmony on earth and in the stars, doing science, cloning, and generally not being distracted by degeneracy.

It was like this for aryans on their home planet before the jews came in their gold-powered starship and started molesting everybody