Who else memed for Trump last year hoping he would fuck up and get impeached?

Who else memed for Trump last year hoping he would fuck up and get impeached?

It reminds me of that South Park episode where society builds up idols like Britney Spears only to sacrifice them.

I did it for the luls and he delivered

We'll have a damn plentiful harvest soon. Just you wait!

I didn't think he'd be this corrupt I just hope he destroys degeneracy as much as he can before they get him

>basing real life on cartoons
And you wonder how are you people so easy to spot

I'd rather get 8 years of drama than 8 months.

That was such a broken, indian-sounding sentence. Well done Pajeet.

Chuck Shumer and the Dems trying to steal Trump's platform.

They've copied his platform verbatim in an attempt to dupe people who voted for him in to voting for Democrats instead. It's shameless plagiarism and the fact that they are doing it instead of just wholesale pushing Russia shows how terrified the Democrats are. They have no message, no ideas of their own. Labeling their opponents as bigoted racists or the new label of Russian colluder is not working. They need an actual plan for America now, but they do not have one.

This needs to be pointed out to normies and likely Trump voters even that the Democrats are trying to pull a fast one on them. If they didn't believe in these positions before Trump, they certainly don't believe in them after. They're attempting a bait and switch.

You just keep telling yourself that for 7 more years. Im sure bernie will totally win in 2020 r-right guys

My nigga

And you're easy to smell a mile away curry nigger

I try.
No its your arsehole that smells

Lol fuck Bernie and the other senior citizens that make up the DNC leadership. I hope crazy antifa / Justice Dems fuck up the DNC in the 2018 primaries.

I wash my ass after I shit. It's great living in a nation that has plumbing. Better go to bed so you and wake up early and get a good shitting spot in the beach Pajeet.

Bernie will be dead by 2020

>falling for the porcelain jew
Wew

not happening, commie. get fukt.

MATCH MY DONATION BERNIEBROS HERE'S HOW HE CAN STILL WIN

Try this next time when you have dinner in your fancy chinaware:

Get a nice delicious helping of any gravy based food. Whatever floats your boat, some chili or bacon or steak. Whatever man. Just put the normal size that you would eat on a plate.
Finish eating it. Nothing fancy here. Just a normal guy asking you to have a normal meal you like. Use spoons, forks, knives or if you wish, try using your hands. But as I said, your wish, entirely.
Now, after you've finished it, wipe it off with the softest cleanest piece of dry paper towel. Make sure the paper towel is dry. However, there is a small trick in this part. You have to keep your eyes closed and you can only watch the paper towel to determine whether the plate is clean. Try sitting on the dinner table, keep the plate below the table and start wiping. You can check the paper towel once in a while, just to check. Wipe as much as you can and keep it on the rack. Away from water.
After about 10-12 hours, just go and have a look at the chinaware. Is it clean enough to have another meal on it? Will you be comfortable to eat again in this dish?

I can go on, but I guess you get the analogy. Just imagine the amount of grease/dry gravy which is on your plate, just squatting and hanging around your tender area. Inviting the blend of viruses, bacteria, fungi etc to come and feast on it.

Now, repeat the exercise, with a stream of water, instead of dry paper towel. You can stand on the sink and close your eyes. Just run the dish under the stream for a couple of minutes after you're done eating.

Voted for Trump to get extreme chaos, butthurt, banter, and libshit tears

So far he has delivered pretty well

Hail trump

That just means the crops would be good by then.

Grand jury used in Trump-Russia investigation

Hand over the Tax returns

>b b-but they are under audit

Grand Jury doesn't give a fuck, hand them over