Ask an Australian born to chinese parents who browses pol on the reg anything

Ask an Australian born to chinese parents who browses pol on the reg anything

Prove that you're a Chinese, Lio

Im not chinese

Which part of Australia?

>born to chinese parents
>"Im not chinese"
evidently not. Chinese people are good at logic.

Nsw

What part of China are your parents from?
Why are the here?

>Australian

no one gives a shit

>Chinese

kys

Tippity top kekkles

Same.

Footy team?
Fav beer?

>Australian
being born in a garage doesn't make you a car.

do you torture and eat dogs?

'Australian born'

Na mate you're still a fucking chink. None of this in Australian bullshit. You're a chink. Let's just get that part out of the way.

Why did your parents come here? Why did they leave china? There's no wars in china? There's no mass killings in china? Why are your gook parents fucking bitches for leaving their country and not making it better? Most importantly why not fuck off out of Australia?

Guangxi and guangdong
Mum came here because her family fear the day hong kong will be handed back to china so her family came to Australia
Dad came to Australia to pursue a dream

Dont watch footy and dont drink

No

well do you have a small peepee?

which races are you attracted to?

My son lives and works at Nanjing. Been there for 4 years now. China isn't the meme the west thinks it is.

Most of the answers to your question are here And to answer your last question, i intended to but the plan got postponed to an undetermined date

Why are chinks so racist towards South East Asians?
You guys always stare at me with devil eyes when I walk past you

Are you happy that you are destroying country with a sustainable wealth and population? Does it feel like genocide when your race sends out peasants like you and your family from the homeland to outbreed the native inhabitants?

Why can't you just leave us alone?
Have you no respect for other races?

What does dog taste like?

Will China really be the next world power?

I dont think it's small. Its 14cm

Mostly Chinese and on rare occasions blacks, as in real black not african-american diluted mixed blacks

>posts from two separate IPs so he can bump his own threads

please isolate yourself from our beloved auspol threads mr neet gook, they turn to shit the second you start spamming your bullshit

Second chink spotted, lmao.roo is being replaced by a fucking panda.

I can't explain it but i just feel sea are of inferior blood. I personally dont think about it too much

Here we have an example of Australian assimilation. Even though this child is a Son of Zhang, he still feels the urge, no, the instinct to shitpost.

Im planning on going to guangzhou too. Pic was the ticket but it got postponed

>I can't explain it
I can. You are raycist scum.

I dont think about these questions so i cant give you an answer

Don't know. Never had

how are you so ugly? Were your parents from south east asia?

What's it like having cockroach DNA?

very interesting. you like shit skins..... blargh.

but you're right. most african americans are literal chimps. totally un-civilized.

i like some real africans better because they're more civilized and educated. but i would never mate with one, wtf is wrong with you? that's the last race i'd ever mate with.

i think eurasians are cute. whites and asians should mate more.

unaustralian piece of shit

roaches are turks not chink, nipplehead.

t.chink

jesus christ and you have the nerve to call yourself an australian

that's like an american who doesn't like guns, burgers, and football. Absolutely disgusting

No they are from china. I stated their province here The ugliness is due to my house hermit lifestyle

I can't compare. I've only lived in one body

Nanjing fucking blows. Don't go to china as an expat unless you have a secure job and degree. Chinks over value pieces of paper because it's the only way they distinguish themselves among the hoard. Being a teacher is tantamount to being a second class citizen. Older expats do not associate with the chinese outside of their professional requirements for good reason. There is a mix of younger and older expats who just go there for easy pussy but are still looked down upon. Don't give up. If you flee the cultural standards of your birth country for illusions of success else where you are a failure a quitter and a coward.
Source: lived there for almost 2 years

Ask a true blue aussie that had to go to centrelink today to sort out my youth allowance payment

>Collecting welfare is AUSTRALIAN as FUCK and getting free money fucking feels GREAT. Need to get the DSP tho :(

Guy with the beanie is my son

dsp is much harder to get on these days

most of the time you'll get newstart payments, but dsp benefits like a blue card for travel concessions, ect

10 years for me. It gets harder every year user. Im also going through the process of applying for dsp

My son is the Academic Supervisor at a large school there.

>there are late gen x / baby boomers that post on Sup Forums

fucking hell, do you also post in auspol?

Ching-chong zhbin dong hua song pei kang?

Dude i'm only 53.

>only

yes only

You don't have as many pubes as he has life experiences you little fuck.

Aus/pol/
also, you made this thread once already today nisem

you mad as fuck

How many white chicks have you rooted? Do you have yellow fever?

Zero

Yes

>Australian

Can you fuck off back to chinkland?

you aren't australian, fuck off chink

Are you adopted?

I intended to but the plan has been posted

pic was my ticket

fucking idiot chinks

Yes

grandfather came from guangzhou to australia as a 12 yr in 1890. He made a life in country nsw as shopkeeper. When he died in 1940(can't imagine asians be too popular then in white country nsw) the whole town closed down and lined the streets for his funeral procession. Why was he so well respected? Because he was just a good bloke and didn't want to be treated differently. Im sure he suffered racism but he assimilated and wasn't a fucken pussy asking for special treatment. Came into town on a horse and cart shooting his revolver with a bottle of whisky and a girl on each arm. Based Asian circa 1900... Cant be too hard now.

Time to go back. Looks like your grandpa overstayed his welcome

I thought they shipped you back to ganzhou?

>posts "ask me anything"
>abandons thread

You're not Australian, you're Chinese and you live in the wrong country. Stop taking over Canada, Australia, and New Zealand you fuckers. All you do is hock loogies in public, where surgical masks like weirdos, and dress 15 years out of style.

It got postponed

wait a second

are you that faggot from burwood who keeps posting "muh identity issues" threads over the last month?

please either leave or kys

You have to go back

Pretty sure that's what the native americans and aboriginals said too.

The world is a free for all. If you want to stop what's happening then you better dig deep

he changes his IP, he does it in every one of them this is him

Yes that's me. Im leaving but it got postponed

oye mate.

Do chinese hate whites?

Do Australian born chinese hate chinese chinese?

Chinese-chinese do not hate whites, but do not befriend whites because fear of unknown
Australian born chinese hates whites, hence why you never see them hang out with whites despite being born here
Australian born Chinese do not hate chinese from china

how about ethnic chinese, do they hate australian born chinese?

Also any reasons why the australian born chinese hate whites?

do you legitimately have autism or something? why do you keep posting your garbage threads?

most of my best friends are white, so no.
i dont hate mainlanders as a race but hate what the commies have turned them into.

oh fair enough.

Ethnic chinese sees Australian born chinese as a gateway to understanding whites while at the same time being able to relate with the Australian born chinese because Australian born chinese are culturally half white half chinese.

We stereotype you as bogans. Bigots. Incompatible with Australian born chinese, who are culturally half white half chinese.
If you are not bogans we feel you look down on us so we'd rather associate with our own including chinese from china

They're not garbage

no you utter shitehead, speak for yourself and not for ABCs as a whole.

i swear you are legitimately on the spectrum, sperged out as a kid in school, got bullied and now you're crying "waaaaah whites dun like me"

go shove a cactus up your ass and never post again.

Do you embrace australian culture as your own? Or are you just another chink deep in the inside

cause you've been on Sup Forums for a long long time now have you been redpilled so to speak? are you one of us? How do you feel about trump and other Sup Forums issues?

they're fucking shit. we all hate you

he got sucked off by a tranny less than a week ago on camera
he is redpill

You're projecting. I am speaking from experience from the people i know and family friends, my mum was asking my cousin why does he go to the gym so much. His response was "in Australia people need to be afraid of you otherwise theyll bully you, esp if youre chinese"
All his friends are massive powerlifters, and theyre all Australian born chinese too.

He probably means he's not of chinese nationality

>Australian born chinese hates whites
Maybe in nsw, I've got plenty of Australian born Chinese friends and I'm about as white as you can get.
Stop projecting your shitty attitude onto everyone else.

Is Austrialia a petrol sniffing shithole? Do you have a fighting kangaroo? Is your sister hot? Why is anime illegal?

>cause you've been on Sup Forums for a long long time now have you been redpilled so to speak?
No, i disconnect myself from what is said on pol or Sup Forums and what is real life. I take anything written on Sup Forums with a grain of salt. But i humour Sup Forums for personal keks.
>you one of us?
As much as i dont want to be. I am.
>How do you feel about trump and other Sup Forums issues?
I dont have an opinion because i approach Sup Forums as if it's like pic related

>Is Austrialia a petrol sniffing shithole?
Overall, yes
>Do you have a fighting kangaroo?
All animals fight
>Is your sister hot?
Yes
>Why is anime illegal?
It's too violent for children

nah, you just wanna keep playing your victim and racism cards.

i know plenty of ABCs who have absolutely zero issues fitting in.

hmm interesting. Are you from Sydney

so if you're mostly trolling here how much of your usual schtick is true? are you really going to china?

Ask a Latvian with an Aussie gf in NZ that are planning to apply for a Australian visa anything.

that abos a little young for dating in australia mate

Holy fuck. I am a Hapa mutt, and full Asian Australians reject me and bag me out for being "white". Don't you try to fucking claim you're "half white half Asian" in any sense you piece of shit chink motherfucker. You're not "half white", you are fully Chinese inside and out.

why do you need to know?