The badmouthing of Germany and the German military is shameful

Germany is leading Europe in military matters. And despite all the American and British vitriol, Europe has military capabilities. And Germany is actually investing more money into its military, while Britain and America are cutting military funds.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpriorities.org/campaigns/military-spending-united-states/
voanews.com/a/us-house-boosts-military-spending-gives-trump-border-wall-money/3962527.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>America are cutting military funds
It's so cute when you try.

Our mashinery donesn't even work

Kek naval cucked again

>>America are cutting military funds
>It's so cute when you try.

Are you just stupid or a true idiot?

Navylets, when will they learn

>Are you just stupid or a true idiot?
Hey look, you guys actually made the graph! We're so proud of you.

And yet it's still more money than the next nine countries combined.

WHAT german military?

Germany does not have any military anymore. Hasn't had for decades.

lol that graph is pure shit. Do you think 1$ worth the same in US than in China or Russia? I am sure that costs in China are like at least 5 times fewer. It should be 2 or 3 times fewer in Russia.

Yes because currency conversion isn't a thing at all, we definitely wouldn't have any way to comprehend how many chongbucks translate to one USD.

>And yet it's still more money than the next nine countries combined.
No it isn't. Also, I was talking about America cutting military spending, which is true.

China will soon overtake America in terms of GDP and in terms of military spending (in PPP which is relevant here, not nominal spending, as an aircraft carrier for China costs 1/3rd of a US built boondoggle aircraft carrier).

Our military is in an awful condition, but what we are is the armory of Europe and to a degree NATO.

>Female minister of defense

Opinion discarded.

Well, we could turn that around on you as well. Do you think a soldier in brazilian army is as effective as an american soldier?

Or the broomhandle carrying german military men who are pozzed and ideologically purged as well?

Did we say you could have a military again?

>lol that graph is pure shit. Do you think 1$ worth the same in US than in China or Russia? I am sure that costs in China are like at least 5 times fewer. It should be 2 or 3 times fewer in Russia.

/this/

Pic related. China has a more capable Javalin equivalent with costs of one round at 10k or less.

>>Female minister of defense
>Opinion discarded.

Females are much more rational when it comes to military decisions. If Hitler had been a girl, he would have listened to the generals and may have advanced faster to Dunkirk.

>China has a more capable Javalin equivalent

You realize China just rips everyone else off and makes worse copies. Then these copies are never tested in battle because China in its history has never had to fight outside of its borders.

>wikipedia
>speculation
Kraut (((education))) everyone

We got to liberate west slavic territories from the shitskin oppression. Invasion on Berlin even?

>Did we say you could have a military again?

Shut up and pay our debt, Burger. You owe us 200 billion in trade deficit each year. Pay up.

>german
>military

pick one.

>Germany is leading Europe in military matters.

LMAO, didnt merkel fire some of german generals last year when it turned out after an audit that the Luftwaffe has 8 (EIGHT) functional fighter jets?

i think its very safe to assume even trinidad & tobago would conquer modern germany.

but thanks for making this thread, i needed a good laugh to wake me up in the morning.

Can everyone smell the desperation coming out of this Burgers' arsehole?

All China weaponry is literally copy-paste of USA's tech but is much shittier and cheaper. the fact that you are praising that makes you seem a bit retarded.

>If Hitler hadn't been a man, he would have listened to the men
Dude

Who would know? With the same gear i dont think an american soldier is stronger then an other.

From what i can see, infantry is not what makes american army strong. In fact they seem to avoid at all cost to send ground troops.

>Females are much more rational when it comes to military decisions.

are you fucking retarded? they just passed a military spending bill that's the highest it's ever been in history. trump rose the military spending.

No. But we can smell the eternal cuckoldery and Ahmed sperm on you

>All China weaponry is literally copy-paste of USA's tech but is much shittier and cheaper.
Is that why you import that much stuff from China? Because you like shittier stuff?

The US military is so large and has so much equipment, that we have to cut spending because we literally don't have enough people to use all of the guns, tanks, ships, and planes that are being made. It's about time Germany steps it up you have been protected by US and the US tax payers for the last 60 years, after we bombed the shit out of your country then paid to rebuild your nation.

We'll try and bring the bongs in on it, they need one last hurrah.

I'm done replying to you now, kid. You had a chance at redeeming yourself, but you chose to continue playing the part of an idiot. Enjoy burying your head in the sand for the rest of this thread, responding to every post with the intellectual equivalent of covering your ears and shouting "LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

Someone posts the webms of the german army doing faggy exercises that look like they are taking it in the ass

We don't import our military equipment and we sure as fuck don't copy/steal equipment from other countries.

Get in line Kraut. You'll be there for a while.

>i dont think an american soldier is stronger then an other.

:D

Dear Germany, who will let you the lead of military in Europe?

France?
Nay.
Italy?
Nay.
Poland?
Nay.

Only your satellite states (netherlands, czech...)

Man are you stupid? It's not about conversion at all... It's about what you can get with 1$ worth in different places.

>military capabilities
The moment you go to war the Muslims will revolt.

Lol no, he called you out for posting a shitty website for evidence on germany's so called military superiority.

nationalpriorities.org/campaigns/military-spending-united-states/
le evidence

lol but it's not like it matters that much. you germ-cucks pretend like if we got into a war, we wouldn't raise the budget which is one of the first things we would do.

hqhaah lol. you stole all rocket knowledge from us.

the only thing germans are leading in is hiding crime statistics, lmao.

PS. wtf is a "calle"? it comes up in every fucking captcha.

voanews.com/a/us-house-boosts-military-spending-gives-trump-border-wall-money/3962527.html

German "army" exists solely for The puropose of keeping the limp wristed cucks from trying to rebel against their jewish multicultural utopia. This is not a real fighting force. Right now we would do 39 in reverse on them.

means road in Spanish

Corporations put up factories and sweatshop in shitty countries so they can make cheap goods while paying workers barely anything of note. the fact that you don't realize shows how well educated you are.

true that.

pleaaase do so

I for one welcome our new kurwa overlords

You need to look up what the word steal means Mehmet.

oh, i expected it would be something like "roado", lmao.

Maybe Sweden is there.

burgers will never ever admit that their country is not #1 at something. they could be put into labor camps for having the wrong political opinion and they'd still pretend they are the greatest

See picture, kids.

Other way 'round. Germany ripped off Robert Goddard extensively.

But enjoy your internet meme.

We're just number 1 in the things that matter.

Neither do your English skills, dumb peasant

Werent y'all training with painted broom sticks a couple of years ago?

>fake news
Lmao it was in the telegraph ffs
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html

Hahahahahaha don't get ahead of yourself you neutered cuckold, Germany doesn't exist the way you think it does you're a slave nation

hey Muhammed
Even if the burgers loose 10% they still use 100 times more then germenistan

You are right, what makes the American military strong is the unstoppable air force and massive navy with a aircraft carrier in every ocean waiting at every content.

>while Britain and America are cutting military funds
Because Brexit and Trump brought us closer to getting out of constant terror wars. Unlike your dumb ass country that invited a whole terror war causing scenario right on in.

BANG!
BANG BANG BANG!
>reloads broomstick

>an aircraft carrier for China costs 1/3rd of a US built boondoggle aircraft carrier
Lol no one is scared of some trash Russian designed aircraft carriers. China is trash

I don't have that one but here, enjoy Hans flashbanging his own foxhole.

How many aircraft ca.......

Nevermind. He who controls the seas controls the world

we cut more funds from our navy than your entire military is worth

Still over a dozen times your budget. At absolute best Germany only has the fourth best army in Europe. Even ignoring nuclear weapons the German military is extremely small and has no power projection unlike France, Britain, and Russia.

>Females are much more rational
lol

I'd argue that in real WW2 scope, space war is more important

Are you mentally handicapped?

im pretty sure nobody is afraid of american carriers, either, to be honest.

when was the last time USA won a war?
1783?

are you retarded?! Flintenuschi is the worst person for that position and you know that!
leave this threat you make us look like retards

That's a woman, brah

Germany is literally one big American military base

No, China is where we keep are slaves now days. Now go build us some more BMW's kraut!

That's why so much ex forces stuff ends up in your police departments. It's ok for dealing with chimpouts but not much use for dealing with normal crime.
Anyway, when shtf we'll buy it all off you and pay you for sixty years like last time.

To be fair, I'm sure the new German Khalifate will declare jihad at some point and Germany will finally have an army.

Which we control as well.

Thanks m8. I want to remove kebab.

The US patent office doesn't acknowledge foreign patents

wow you're an idiot
the graph shows equivalent value
as in how much money china spent on their military converted to USD
how can someone be this retarded?

Why don't you Germans use that army to clean up Europe and kick out the heinous islamist bent on the destruction of Western civilization. What am I saying of course you won't do that. Instead you'll use it to repress the true Germans who are faithful to their heritage and culture, and who are fighting to stop the islamification of Europe.

German Military? You mean the USA's cuckhold?

I think it's as efficient (you said it' a copy) but more cheap, which means you are fucked. Until combat happens we won't know for sure though.

>Hans
Aren't they an Islamic country now? Wouldn't Ahmed be more fitting?

I get what you mean. With $150m you can buy more Chinese made materiel than you could American.

Also, total spending includes wages, and benefits. The PLA's bill has got to be minimal compared to the Burgers'.
That said, China would lose a war against the US.

I love shitposting at this time of night. There are always a couple threads started by butthurt Germans chastising Britain for Brexit, claiming there will be a euro army, etc. It's easy shitposting. The fact that Germans don't generally post like this during other times of the day and that it's currently business hours in Europe leads me to believe there may be a coordinated shilling effort to promote the EU and discredit Euroskepticism.

well it will propably be at the same time, when Kiew will be russian clay

It's before noon in the Europe, the paid euro shills left the morning diversity meeting and are hard at work.

>Tfw it used to be us

Costs are lower there. See manufacturing and the trade deficit for details.

>don't have enough firearms to arm your soldiers. they have to use brooms in simulation of real rifles
>sell off most of your Leopard II tanks because the cold war is over (wrong)
>half of your aircraft is grounded at any given momenr including the Eurofighter Typhoon

you are fucked Hans

I just woke up. So its morning for me.

As long as that incompetent bitch has any say in military matters our military will be a laughing stock by default.

Not paying attention in 2003 when we chewed up one of the strongest militaries in the ME in a matter of weeks? They were taking off their uniforms and running away!

At any rate, you don't have anything to fear, but the Krauts should be concerned about complete aerial domination almost anywhere across the globe.

Leading in islamification

Just shut the fuck up and leave. You're making us look even worse.

cops get a very small amount of stuff from the military the media loves to blow it out of proportion and act like the Police are driving Abrams thought the streets. Our cops all have guns, and usually keep m4's in the cars, but that does not scare me, 1 US citizens can have guns as well, so the police need to be armed, 2 I'm not a stupid nig that would attack a armed police officer or do something stupid that would get me shot by them. cops having guns makes me feel safe, I don't know how the British police can even do there job with out them especially female officers.

STOP BEING RETARDED YOU AMERICAN SCUM.
NATO IS AMERICAN MILITARY YOU SUPER LIAR. THERE IS NOT 1 GUN IN EUROPE THAT IS EUROPEAN. FUCK OFF, I WON'T BUY MORE OF YOUR NATO/AMERICAN CRAP. FUCK OFF DUMB CHRISTIAN, GO SUCK JEWISH PENIS RETARD.