What is the best stock of negro? what country has bred most superior negros specimen? it isnt africa

what is the best stock of negro? what country has bred most superior negros specimen? it isnt africa

Texas.

this is up there, but what abought the british niggers with british accents and white women fucking powers

Oh I didn't realize you meant house niggers. Probably Britain. Texas has the best field niggers though. Built like oxen.

yes i suppose you can break them up into categories

niggers
house niggers
field niggers
somalian nigger you know

it's always been:
>house niggers
They're fairer, usually women, and serve tea and cook and change diapers and such.
>field niggers
They're darkies and built like oxen to plow and cut trees

You can use used up house niggers for light field work like picking cotton. Sometimes you need a specialized nigger called a catcher freeman to catch runaway niggers.

The black dude following him around was smarter than him. He spoke swahili, english, french and chinese.

One of the best subsaharan countries right now is Rwanda.

We french had top notch house niggers too

Nigeria have the highest iq if i remember corrrectly

Colombians

whos this guy?

He is a chinese man on a documentary called "empire of dust"

Barbados you utter plebians

ghana used to be pretty woke
>fought of muslim invasors who honored them by baming their ghana (warrior)
>made bank through slavery and gold trade
>fought off the brits whose invasion failed miserable at the shores (they even kept the skull of an general)
when they gained independance they even had a based president who got overthrown by (((rebel forces))) propt-up by the cia so they could install a puppet govermant. they also don't have covil wars and too many chimpouts

this

Lenny Henry
Ainsley Harriot
Trevor Mcdonald

We have the best nogs

Jamaican British

What about Ethiopians? Anecdotally, in my experience, they seem alright. Funny - I was talking to one the other day who is getting married (she was born in the US) and I asked her if her fiance was Ethiopian and she said "no, he's African American" like implying she didn't consider herself that way.

What about rwandans?

What about Ethiopians? Anecdotally, in my experience, they seem alright. Funny - I was talking to one the other day who is getting married (she was born in the US) and I asked her if her fiance was Ethiopian and she said "no, he's African American" like implying she didn't consider herself that way.

Don't know any to be honest.

I've met some ghanians, chill guys. Ethiopians are also honorary aryans in my book