In case its not blatantly obvious yet, Sam Hyde is slipping into a severe depression. He looks like shit...

In case its not blatantly obvious yet, Sam Hyde is slipping into a severe depression. He looks like shit. Driving around like a maniac. Saying alright way too much. Changed his name to Cody Cigar. The missing link is obvious. He stopped drinking out of over sized drinking vessels and lost his power.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RzTalgRlz5s
m.imgur.com/8JPd5jt?r
images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/0/02/Samhydefuckedatranny.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

alright? okay? awright? k?

I am worried about him. He needs to find some kind of inner peace or something.

he's like a washed up pauly shore. the kikes really fucked him by giving a show and then canceling it.

your looking at it all wrong, he has reached a new level of power and can barely contain it. Also Cody Cigar is just a ruse, his new name is going to be Ham Syde.

gotta stay HYDErated

The guy should be depressed. He's predicated his sense of success around having a show on tv. What exactly is stopping him and his crew from producing the same content on a different platform? Can he really not find a way to monetize the popular content they were able to produce?

He was always mentally unstable though. You IDIOTS thought it was an "act".

youtube.com/watch?v=RzTalgRlz5s

Can you imagine if he did go postal? Would anyone believe it? I thought losing the adult swim shackles would make him go full race based comedic genius, but instead hes falling into obscurity. Come on same, be that white nigger we all need you to be.

Checked, nice triple doubles. He's still working on shit MDE never dies don't worry.

This is actually the video that spurred this thread idea. Fuckin christ. I want him to find himself for fucks sake. Only because he is starting to resemble me...and I know how shitty I feel.

He's disturbing to watch.

Its probably an act man relax

Does he stream on periscope or something?

He's been sporadically releasing videos on the HydeWars channel, Charls livestreams on Twitch and Nick is in California running his antiques business until they do something else which will probably happen eventually.

You might be right.

Its hard to tell how many layers of irony hes playin with

MDE is great, World Peace was Great, He needs to do more stand up that is his best.

i lost OP
have a (((YOU)))

S U C C
D I C C
M U C H
? ? ? ?

>until they do something else which will probably happen eventually.

nah

Classic suicide bomb rescue.

He fucks underage kids. Who cares if the pedo is depressed?

Thanks for the clarity Sam try not to kill yourself anytime soon!

Can you corroborate that with any proof? Thats a shitty thing to smear a guy with.

>Thanks for the clarity Sam try not to kill yourself anytime soon!

I'm not Sam, I think he's a whiny bitch who got cucked by Sup Forums into thinking he was going to be the next big thing by sucking off the alt-right. whoops

It isn't a smear though. It's true.
He posted on R9K under a tripcode and fucked 2-3 other tripfags who happened to be underage girls.

I can't remember the names of two, but one went by the name Marky or Markey and she has a pretty bad addiction to hard drugs now.

I have an infographic of it which even has Hydes nudes, but I'm shitposting from work so cant get it.

No shit you aren't sam

He'll be fine

>haha I was just pretending to be stupid! joke's on you for believing me!

Dude post it when you get home or something. I gotta see it.

You're a real special kinda stupid, IDIOT!

Oh, geez. Preying on weak people in the victim safespace. Pretty pathetic.

...I almost want to see trotskys dick just for the lulz

Found one of the image sets online but not the one I was talking about.
Also the name of another tripfags be fucked was an underage girl called Eliza.

m.imgur.com/8JPd5jt?r

He is about 2.3 centimeters away from filming his own diarrhea as it spews forth from the gate.

For fucks sake. What a cretin. Poor girl. Sams fucking jewish for sure. I dont think I can watch his shit anymore.

crypto pedos are the worst human form
please post your harddrive

Seems pretty consensual to me user plus who cares what some random slut online says

What is his real name?

Children cant give real consent on the sole basis of fact that they are CHILDREN. Pedo apologists are gettin the rake. You should never refer to a young kid as a random slut. I hope youre 15 talkin like that

> tfw in the ultimate irony he actually becomes a mass shooter but nobody believes it and he gets away with it.

He should make a movie about that.

images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/0/02/Samhydefuckedatranny.jpg

>mfw he got therno'd and sucked a trannies penis

What is wrong with this world

Drinking filtered water out of oversized vessels is the number one secret to maintaining a high power level

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

someone link me to the paywall episodes of daily shoah. like a torrent or some shit. im not fucking payin to be put on a honey pot list

that's some dark shit

Told her not to eat anything, took her anal virginity. Citizen, Ross. There was a Turd in her ass, totally ruined it forever.

>ham syde
>homicide
soon

>not sucking a qt latina trap feminine penis
fag

Hey look, this fag is going his own way.

thats amazingly accurate

Mister Metokur's Insanity series when?

I think he stopped drinking zippy water and its fucked him up ever since, maybe he can't get the ingredients he needed anymore

This.

t.I have daddy issues and desperately seek attention.

And Charls have reverted back to some sort of pre-teen gamer phase and now spends his days on twitch.
Nick have moved into a barn deep in the woods, where he does God knows what...

They've fallen.

Metokur has not balls to attack anyone with whom he's mildly associated with

see Nostalgia Chick

>see Nostalgia Chick
how are they associated?
he pulled the episode because it blew, if he were worried about offending her, he would't have mentioned her at all

I wonder how Sams friends feel about him torpedoing their careers like he did.

Found the leftist shill.

Kill yourself

>implying this isn't some elaborate joke
>implying OP isn't Sam Hyde

Im on the opposite end of the spectrum, fuckboy.

Who the fuck cares? At least Smocaine 3 is finally out.

>He needs to find some kind of inner peace or something
That something is called a job

that's what happens when you get involved with the alt-right

So you are a Cuckservative traitor?

>What exactly is stopping him and his crew from producing the same content on a different platform?
Cashola

Red pill me on smokaine
Does he heroin help him be a better cop?

t. Has only known about MDE for less than 6 years

yea he pulled it after announcing it, same week she hangs out with 'skeptic' community

The opposite of a liberal is a cuckservative traitor? the fuck. You Germans sure are pretty fuckin retarded these days eh

Watching Sam's new videos I just want to grab him, tie him down, give him a nice short back and sides and a clean shave
He would look pretty handsome.

It was quite unfunny. The soundtrack was really killer and the acting was well done. But fuck me it could have used some jokes ffs

witch he isn't a part of, remember when than candid stuff happened, he side with harmful opinions, and before that he ruffled a few feathers when leaving gamer gate when he said some people were only doing it to make money

>The opposite of a liberal is a cuckservative traitor? the fuck. You Germans sure are pretty fuckin retarded these days eh

So you are Alt Right Master race?

That's fine, I'm too.

>16 year olds can't give consent.

In what strange world do you live? They're fucking everything and anything at that age.

where the fuck is my book

>In what strange world do you live? They're fucking everything and anything at that age.

He's a stupid Anglo/US they are really fucked up with their 18/21 year rule bull shit.

Screaming "pedo" at a guy who fucks a 17 year old whore is beyond schizo.

There honestly is no other culture that I have more compassion for than your own. Being deprived of your right to cultural identity and being scorned by the entire world over purely fallacious accusations...makes me sick

Fuck I knew it was going to be this video

so she's gone from 15
to 16
to 17
in the space of 3 posts, kek.

It's more the act of grooming them on facebook that is darker than the act itself imo. It's one thing meeting and shagging a random who's younger than you thought, and another all together grooming them implicitly

I basically figured Sam was in his late 20s when he did that. Yeah, fucking some kid who trusts you as their idol is disgusting villainous behavior. Im no white knight by any means, but thats crossing the line of morality in my book.

Was meant for

>it could have used some jokes ffs
Nu-fans.

i liked it. especially the amateur acting of the Kingpin.

>I know you. You're Smocaine, the hero cop.
>Do you think I like hero cops?
>I don't

I kinda like Sam's deshoveled and depressed self lately. He was looking really swollen for a while (drinking presumably) but I think he's doing better now.

I don't feel bad for him but I wish things hadn't happened the way they did.

He's a smart enough guy.
He'll pull out of it, or kill himself (and others).

Female MDE fans deserve to be bullied, but it's most likely fake either way.

>hydes nudes
Don't let me down

Reminded me of the bad guy from Commando.

Sam (and the boyz) will be fine. They have a tribe now. I bought World Peace on Amzn, I got a 1st edition HTBTUSG.. I bet at least 3,000 other people did too.. I just wish they'd put out more quality products for me to blow my phat shekels on.

Idk where they found that guy but he was great

First edition? Lucky. My fuckin 2nd edition has been on "reserve" for like three damn months

This is why nobody likes you canada.

I'll tel you something else... MDE personally defaced the front cover... I feel so chosen

This is unironically true, the amount of energy you get from vitamins working out smoking cigarettes and drinking filtered water from large containers is unreal

>Sam Hyde has allegedly had legal sex with a young woman
Oh my God

Lmao

Weren't you paying attention? They do that for all the international ships, I'll show you mine if you show me yours.