What is the largest threat to out society as of today? I am curious to see what everyone says

What is the largest threat to out society as of today? I am curious to see what everyone says.

Womens Rights
giving them rights fucked everything up

I'd say it would be the instability and nuclear capabilities of North Korea combined with Donald Trump's bad decision making.

I've been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding

The dissolution of gender identity (men not being masculine, women not being feminine)

And the resulting low birth rates

our**

Non-whites

Globalists and corporatists.

Niggers

Unchecked populations from the Third World and mass migration.

Unionists

Meteorites and/or an invasion of demonic forces caused by Arch Angels wanting to create Heaven on Earth, and so their will manifests through an artificial construct of their Creator that gives out orders and commands.

Ourselves

Jews

Major cyber attack that lasts a couple months
It'll either be from Russia and China working together to take down the west, or independent hackers hired by terrotists .

The explosive population of blacks. The worldwide reduction of IQ will be humanities downfall.

Marxism still and

Facebook

I will agree with the leaf.
The Jews, the liberals and the bankers, the feminists and the fags and trannies, the empowering of minorities at the expense of majority, the immigrants and the muddling of national identity... they all serve one purpose globalism through corporatocracy.

Helsinki

This

Entropy, nothing more. Societies change, they always have done and always will do. The idea of sticking my neck out to keep society a certain way with the naive thought that THIS time it will "stick" is beyond retarded to me.
I'll just stick to leading a happy simple life starting a family.

these are only symptoms of bigger threats

woke

>What is the largest threat to society?
Unironically, Freedom.

Humans are fundamentally repulsive creatures, with just enough higher functioning among them to realize the self-destruction that entails. The only way to prevent the collapse of society, to save humans from themselves, is to have an infinitely powerful force watching over every individual at all times, and eliminating those who pose a threat. In other words, a complete and utter lack of all freedom. That would require an individual/being with the characteristics of a literal God--and knowing that we lacked such a ruler, we created the systems necessary ourselves, in the form of religion.
Now that religion has fallen by the wayside, and even the imaginary boot on the necks of the degenerate masses has been lifted, we are seeing civilization in freefall, exactly as one would expect from a group of savages left to their own devices. That is the final redpill.

Whites who adamantly refuse to band together with their white brethren for fear of being labeled a racist Nazi. We don't need anyone but ourselves, and people who turn their backs on that kind of kinship are the biggest threat.

>Bundle_of_sticks.jpeg

Its scary how its always fpbp.
Importing violent savage nigger muslims is bad but who is inviting and letting them in? Women got into power and law making positions and because muh feelings blackies who will breed like rabbits are flooding in. At the same time white man is demonized non stop and now flirting with a women can get you fined and jailed.

Wise man once said, paraphrasing: "Always kill a traitor first, then the enemy"

He fell for the Russian hacker meme.

the federal reserve.
with it and our fiat currency we're doomed to go to war the the emerging bric economies and continue the escapades of securing resources for private organizations to build our dollar.

Rightwing youtube videos

Handouts

Entertainment.

too many to list

Probably antibiotic resistance combined with the mass influx of diseased third worlders

That is of course only if the corrosive (((neo-Marxist))) left doesn't implode civilization first

The Accepting Leftists that accept Islam, Corruption, Flamboyant Gayness, and Bad Economy, all just to "Feel Good"

this
and big government.

I'm not talking about hacking . I'm talking about a cyber attack you faggot. Go look up Ukrainian cyber attack.

Leafs

Jews. They've always been a threat, and will continue to be unless exterminated.