Reddit shit posting

This dumb bitch got all butt hurt when I made fun of some cancer patient I don't give a shit if I offend any one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7cmexEZGQbs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rebel!

You are so proud of this you posted it here.
I hope you both die, reddit user.

You must be at least 18 years old to post on redditchan.

>edgy kekistani makes fun of cancer patient
If this isn't bait and you actually came here to brag about anonymously making fun of someone with cancer you should put the biggest caliber gun you can find in your mouth, loaded, and pull the trigger. Seeking validation for acting like an animal is nigger tier behavior.

Do you get the hint yet OP?
Even amongst us Autist you are considered a moron

Not even an shitskin, Jesus Christ user get anhold of yourself

>mobile
>reddit
>kekistani

This shit is just moralfaggotry though

Really though OP this post belongs on Sup Forums. Or Plebbit.

So basically you're an asshole faggot who makes fun of people with Cancer.

So edgy and brave of you, SociopathChan

You know you're a faggot when leafs and abos are calling you a faggot

You are an edgy little teenager, aren't you?
You also have to be 18 or older to use this site.

>trip
>edgy
>actually using reddit
Triggered and saged my friend.

You should post this to madlads, faggot. It's low effort edge, and I hope your shitty account gets banned.

>I harrassed a dying child
>look how cool and edgy I am Paul!

>flag
>being this edgy for your internet friends
>reddit
Why not just kill yourself op?

fucking autist

>flag
>Reddit
You're literally just some edgy underage faggot looking for validity about this shit you've done. This is obviously the case; you've become silent like some autist faggot on your own thread. What happened to being proud of being "le edgelord"? You only feel proud of doing shit when you expect others to praise you. That's actually pathetic. You seriously need to go kill yourself

>being a decent human being who is productive in a well functioning society
>moral faggotry
Fucking kill yourself. You are a burden

rare flag

You have to be 18 to post here.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

>kekistani flag
>admitted Reddit user
>edgy for the sake of edgy
>talks like a 16 year old
Delete your account.

>be australian
>see kekposter on reddit
>go to Sup Forums
>turn on kek flag
>say something retarded in the OP
>troll the redditors on Sup Forums making fun of you for using reddit
classic aussieposting

Fuck off nigger.

>making fun of a cancer survivor
>get triggered when someone gets upset

very funny how Sup Forums is mostly just edgy teenagers trying to act tough

KYS hope you die of cancer

God damn, look at all these newfags. Hahahahaha! Welcome to Sup Forums, magapedes and aut-lites. You kikes HAVE TO GO BACK. Hahahahaha!

ebin!!!

>that quoting with spacing
that's creative I've never seen it done before well done

This

>go to OP's Reddit account
>first post on account "free kekistan" posted in the "dankmemes" section
>rest of his account is literally him masturbating to video game cosplayers, being an actual fag, and more "LOL IM SO EDGY XDDD"-tier smug posts
You're clearly a child that only cares about being edgy & validation from others. The only way you'll ever contribute to society is by killing yourself; that'll be one less parasite we'll have to do with that'll live off of taxpayer money once you turn 18, OP.

>LOOK GUYS, I WAS AN ASSHOLE ON LEDDIT
>SOMEONE CONFRONTED ME ABOUT IT Sup Forums PLZ HALP
Kill yourself

Are you new?
This is pol not b

the "good men" are here, but they want no fucking part of it. I've known a girl for close to 15 fucking years and she's never dated me. I used to take up for her in school, only time I ever got in trouble at school was punching a guy who called her a whore in class once. I used to help her pass tests, study, even give her money so she could buy pills. Every fucking time I asked her to be my girlfriend, she'd give me an excuse like "I can't date anyone right now" or "I just want to be single" but then she'd be with some fucking nigger two weeks later.

She has several kids, they're all different colors, I've went to multiple doctor's appointments with her while she was pregnant because the father bounced. Even one time:

>we're at office
>nurse comes in
>so you must be the happy daddy
>I'm about to say yes to avoid embarrassing her
>She says "lol no he's just a friend" and giggles

FUCKING GIGGLES. I offered her everything. I helped her move multiple times. I repaired vehicles, bought her shit, all I wanted to do was take her out on a single fucking date and show her I could be the man to take care of her, but no, she'd go fuck some nigger named Tyrone and then he'd beat her half to death and then she'd call me wanting help.

Eventually I went off the grid for several years, reconnected with her recently, flew several hours away to where she lives to meet with her and she blew me off four fucking times. Ended up wasting several days waiting on her to meet me. She knew I was coming from far away and had said she "wanted to meet me" in advance. I have everything she could want now. I wanted to be the stepfather to her kids and give her a few more. But no, she has to go fuck niggers and live in squaller and then have the fucking audacity to go on fucking Facebook and complain about "where are all the good men" just like this fucking bitch is doing on Facebook

FUCK 'EM. I TRIED AND I TRIED.

Lol you did good, don't mind the haters they're just angry moralfags that are mad u did something epic. Shadilay my brother and praise be to kek!

This is truly the alt-right

Whoah you are so cool OP!!!!!111oneone1!!!!!

Kill yourself. Saged.

Mods, please b& underage.

Thanks.

>kek126
B&

>reconnected with her recently

Stupid.

You deserve better.

Wrong thread cuckboi

└(◉◞౪◟◉)┘ hahaha fuck that some nexct level genuous my dude u could Sup Forums the next Samwell Hyde

>OMG LOOOOOOL OP YOU ARE SO COOL AND AMAZING !!!!
Is this the type of reaction you were seriously expecting? Go kill yourself

fuckin summer

>literally uses Reddit spacing in his comment
>hurt durr 4chin is all about edgy maymays!!!

>Fag comes to Sup Forums for personal army/moral support
>Sup Forums tells him he wont get his army

Welcome to Sup Forums indeed!

>plebbit

>leddit
>kekistan
Edgy Le_donald fags need not come here. Piss off.

Nice flag m8

>If this isn't bait

That's a pretty big if, user.

Kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=7cmexEZGQbs

>namefag
>goes to reddit
>worst insult i ever seen "Kill it with fire XD"
>treats Sup Forums as personal blog as if we care about what you do
>kekistan flag
>kek username
>phone poster
>1 post by this ID
You are either an edgy teenager trying to be cool cause you dont understand Sup Forums yet or just a troll who got his(you)s but I bet its the first cause you are just gonna say "trolled you all XD I was just pretending to be retarded XD" when you get enough responses
Go back to r/dankmemes you faggot

Saged

that's not really even making fun of someone

you're just insulting someone like an unthinking nigger

you need to be clever with your insults, and there needs to be a reason you're insulting someone

you're just attacking a chemobitch for no reason like some fucking nigger

honestly it's pretty likely you're actually a nigger

it's actually making me feel sick thinking I might possibly be communicating with a nigger