TWO AND A HALF YEARS

TWO AND A HALF YEARS

If she were a man he'd get life in prison, and be a sex offender too cos why not.

Her bf got the Pussy pass, only fair she does too

She's crying though. They'll suspend her sentence.

I think it's ridiculous she was sentenced at all.
I don't want to go to jail for telling one of you faggots to kill yourself.

PLEASE FREE THAT WHITE GIRL. SHE NEEDS TO MAKE WHITE BABIES, WHAT A WASTE OF PRECIOUS PUSSY YOU BIGOTS

I keep hearing 15 months and 2.5 years. So which is it???

Eh, she was dumb enough to do it under her real name with no anonymity.
We faggots have a shield.

but 2.5 years is 15 months.

Pushing someone to suicide is punishable

2.5 years with time served, so she's not got 15 months left

Digits confirm

Both

it's important to remember on Sup Forums we're only anonymous to one another. moot and hiro never published subpoenas like other chans have

2.5 years is 30 months

only u have a subpenis make.

quality post

>man would get life sentence
Any sample case?

There's a difference between me telling you to kill yourself and me PMing you day and night for weeks telling you to do it, and when you try to gas yourself by running your car in the garage and back out at the last moment I tell you to quit being such a faggot and get back in there.

This, someone randomly saying something to your anonymous post is completely different to someone saying something to you personally. People say they're gonna rape you in vidya all the time without legal repurcussions but if you said you were gonna rape someone in pms over facebook that is so different.

KYS op.

Stupid white knight faggots.
SHE DID LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG.
Half of you tell people to kill themselves on a daily basis.

>stupid whit knights
>defends her

2.5 years (she'll serve half) makes no sense.
Either she's willingly responsible for a death or she isn't. Either no prison or >6 years.
I bet her crying had something to do with this (relative) slap on the wrist. Ugly cunt.

We should all send her letters in prison telling her to kill herself lol. Tell her to hang herself with a sheet or something.

Hey faggot this.
Kill yourself.

>STUPID WHITE KNIGHT FAGGOTS
>M'LADY DID NOTHING WRONG
r u confused user?

What happened? Who is that and why should I care?

Do you even math you fucking stupid bong?

You went full retard. Never go full retard.