The freedom of speech in the West

>says the fact that blacks commit many crimes
>be imprisoned

Is this real or just banter?

Other urls found in this thread:

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apologia_del_fascismo
zeit.de/digital/internet/2017-06/bundestag-verabschiedet-gesetz-gegen-hasskommentare-im-internet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unfortunately it's real

It's not real but everyone is pretending it is to be postmodern because they think that's still cool. So although there's actually no consequences, at least for most stuff.

They just follow it and it becomes real.

Some Italians don't believe it, I'm guessing the south is just devoid of immigrants or cities soft enough to raise cucks, Palermo is pretty rough, Catania isn't much better and Syracuse is probably their only source.

To be honest only Americans have protected free speech, everywhere else has "free speech" with terms and conditions and small print

>We the People
I want to be American citizen for this. South Korea does not the freedom of speech

You could use some freedumbs bongbro

Can I get one?

Britain just seems like such a shithole. Small island getting pumped full of sandniggers and pajeets. Increasingly authoritarian government. Police institutions are becominng Sweden tier cucked. Just lol desu.

Racism is a crime in Italy. You can be accused of fascism apology and be arrested. it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apologia_del_fascismo

Pathetic, Duce would be disappointed

>wealthy benefactor purchases Butron castle and 16,000'sq around it
>he offers you room and board in exchange for labor in walling in the property
>after the perimeter wall is constructed you're given homesteading rights if you recognize his authority as Baronet

do u do it

Anyone will do it?

Europe isn't the west. America is now the west. Mexico too I guess

It's real every nation now has especial penalties for beig antisemitic or islamophobic

Mexico?

Why

Are there any blacks in Korea?
Are there any mexicans in Korea?
Are there any indians in Korea? Is there good curry?

There are blacks here and they cause many problems but we cannot jail them because it would be racist. There are mexicans here to pick vegetables. There is no curry here but there are indians for the computers.

>be imprisoned
Well, maybe not imprisoned right away, but sued and mediatically shamed over and over until you end up as an anonymous ruined hobo, that's for sure, at least in France.

capitalism
we can't affor be anti something cause then our companies may face boycot
we also get huges sums of populations in exchange for our companies to put factories there
that's why we have so many pakistanis, cause our textile companies have factories there
we are morons, don't follow our steps

other than muh guns, it's pretty much all we have left

zeit.de/digital/internet/2017-06/bundestag-verabschiedet-gesetz-gegen-hasskommentare-im-internet
You can literally get arrest in Germany by posting here

dude, like only a very small percentage of mexicans in the US pick vegetables or even work in agriculture.

there's over a million mexicans in chicago alone.

Sorry, by people I mean mainstream media, bureaucrats, administrators, those kind of ""people,"" they love following fashions and know about the stages in western art (baroque to modern), so they haven't gotten the hint it isn't cool anymore.

So it's plausible those people, some of which have odd and miscellaneous powers, will do shit in the name of their fashion statement. It becomes very easy when something somewhere is even telling you you're a good person for it.