Why are you Christian in 2017?

Why are you Christian in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iEeSPc5oTcM
youtube.com/watch?v=dgLrwhlzlOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why aren't you a master race Christian in 2017?

Because I stated to read the bible but i skipped to the end and it ruined it for me.

because i found my peace with YHWH long before i was an angry kid.

prodigal son syndrome.

Because Jesus was the original WOKE

>Why are you Christian in 2017?
Because its cooler than being a leaf.

Why are you not?

Europa is riding her beast. The man of fierce countenance is behind her. We are told to watch. Jesus is coming.

Because the west turned away from Christianity and the result is John C. Calhoun's "Behavioral Sink". We've forgotten what it means to be human and died a spiritual death that he termed "death1".

Our souls are already dead. We are simply sitting around playing vidya and not breeding and promoting all forms of destructive degenerate behavior waiting for our bodies to catch up.

That's why we let in muslim "refugees". We can tell they have something we lost: they have a unifying spirit that guides them. It's an evil destructive spirit but an animating flame that drives them ever forward nonetheless. We've lost that animating flame that used to drive us to an ever higher state of being. We've replaced it with base consumerism and nihilism that is rotting humanity instead of elevating it.

Nothing short of a complete spiritual "resurrection" can save western civilization.

youtu.be/iEeSPc5oTcM

>Jesus is coming.

To go to heaven

The great apostasy. In the end times men's hearts will grow cold. There will be no natural affection. Christ's Chuch will become lukewarm.

I have a weakness for blonde boys.

I'm not, the church is a state. states must be abolished

wew

>Being religious
>2017

Literally why

globalist scum

Because I need something to feel morally superior to everyone when I cuck for daddy donny

I was until I actually read the bible.
Too much that I disagreed with.

the virgin tests your vult

I'm pro free-for-all world.

Christianity is a false religion.

So how many times has the world been due to end according to (((Christianity)))?

Hi, Alejandro Cao de BĂ©nos

>Jesus is coming
For the 1,725th time

Too often to count. It could be another one hundred years. It could be a thousand years. All I am saying is that certain things are happening now that really seem to raise alarm bells.

I do not think it is going to happen in a year, though events could go hurtling towards the end. I think it will probably be another generation or two. It is going to get really ugly, though, user. Look for yourself with open eyes and tell me waht you see? Right now we live in a marvelous time, a magical time. We humans have accomplished so much, but notice how unstable it is becoming now without the communist/capitalist duality. Notice how traditions are being thrown out the window at a rapid pace, and religion of all kinds are starting to ebb away. Notice that the earth is starting to reel from the effects of man's cleverness and power. Notice that man now has the power to destroy himself. Notice the growing political/cultural chaos and the gloom accompanying it. Also notice that we stand on a precipice of many choices that are dehumanizing and evil.

These are strange, heady times, man. I do not know when Jesus will come, but I believe it is much sooner than later.

Mhm, tried things my way and didn't take long to figure out the old people were right.

lewd

im not, im muslim. Alhamdulillah

Remember the 6,000 goy!

The real number is much higher than that though if you don't look at christian extremists and rather look at christians in general.

Since christianity was born the world was ending every five minutes, and each time it was worse than every previous instance.

Then they look you straight to the face and claim they have a logical belief.

I'm not communist neither atheist. Christianity is marxism with jewish gods.

same

I rebelled for a long time and found nothing in this world offered me peace. Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven. Repent from your sins and follow Jesus' teachings and be saved.

>yhwh
Spotted the jew

>Worshipping a Jew
>Master race
Christians are cucks

Because it holds the keys to true happiness. You'll buy less useless things and have a stable family. Stable society, etc. Jews purposely tried to destroy it through out western countries with decide and conquer tactics as they usually do. The reason they've been kicked out of every country is no mere coincidence. Destroyer of nations.

Anybody know how many Christians have been killed by Muslims and how many churches have been destroyed in that same timeframe?

That would be due to the foolishness of men. The world will only end once and only the Father knows...
"Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away. But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only".
-Matthew 35-36

youtube.com/watch?v=dgLrwhlzlOk

>Canadian
>atheist
>Toronto imploding
>Government lies regularly
>OP hates the guy who told everyone to stop lying
>150 years of Darwin and dick jokes killed canada

Because I never felt this good since I accepted that Christ died on the cross to save us from sins, and that he raised from his grave three days after. I've faith now and pray several times per day, in order to thanks God for His gift and repent myself for my sins.
God bless you all anons

What is Darwinism to you?