11% Irish

>11% Irish
>2% Jewish

Should I just kill myself now then?

>2% jew
>100% european

23 and me IS OWNED BY TWO JEWS WHO ARE IN BED WITH THE DEEP STATE!

They're lying to you and the science behind it is also a joke.

>2% Jewish
I'm 2% mormon then.

you disgust me, in to the oven you go

yeah

Ovens aren't used for the actual killing, they're used to cremate the already dead bodies.

go eat pork NOW

There is nothing wrong with being Jewish or part-Jewish heritage.

found the rabi

25% kike white nationalist here.

I can already hear your whiny voice

>white nationalist
> irredimably nonwhite

2% is easily forgiven, maybe 4%, perhaps as much as 9% because that allows for an over 90% white which in my opinion is defenately the cutoff point, for sole the cut off point is 95% for some it is 99%.
But 25%? Why not just join the shekel bank with your people and end the cognitive dissonance?
There is no place for you here...

there's nothing wrong with being jewish

Why would you ever give your DNA to an organization like this? Fucking retard.

2nd Degree Mischling by the Nuremburg laws, which, if applied to whites as a whole, means I would be legally treated as white in all but a few areas. And I have never even set foot in a synagogue--my Jew grandparent is actually the one that saved me from being a cutfag, as she called the rabbi they sent a barbarian and shooed him away.

So you tell me, why should I identify more with kikes than whites?

You're on Sup Forums, you're probably a whiny little virgin too

Would you allow a 25% subsaharan African into your white nationalist movement?
Regardless of your looks or phenotype your DNA will prove considerably non European.
Dna is the future for the white ethnostates and movements.
I just don't see it happening for you m8. Is all.

You could tell me why I'm wrong again though.

The small percentages on these things are a guess and could be bullshit

The irish is real but they're white, thats just a meme

you will never get rid of the jew inside of you

Lol amerimutt talking about white ethnostate how cute

That is Ancestry.com nigger, not 23 and me. It's better because it shows you living relatives

>tfw glorious white genes

probably best micky goldstein, probably best

Hey tyrone

Out of curiosity, if someone in Nazi Germany had 2% jewish blood would they be considered subhuman & face persecution?

nigerian mongrel

>25%

You do realise Hitler thought it was ok for 50% non Germans to regain their German heritage by breeding with Germans

>1% Nigerian
>telegony isn't real goyim

>"""white""" americans

Okay, Ahmed

>dude jews rule the world u got to watch ur back
>Hey guys just got results back from this Institute I sent my DNA too
For a board that claims to be (((Christian))) some of you sure are easily tempted by the promise of revealing your "true" ancestry.

Out of curiosity, what do you look like with that 1% nigerian in you? How niggerfied are you with that 1%

Could be worse desu, could be alot worse

I never understood the deal with Irish people. It's just an anglo thing or something? Irish people are white, so what's the problem exactly.

No lad, we're black and I wouldn't want it any other way. wh*te people are on the way out. The world is going to get BLACKED and MICKED soon.

>11% Irish

Irish Welsh and Scottish is genetically the whitest ethnicity. Consider yourself lucky Amerishart.

>ahmed
How original

They were the first large immigrant group to America and it didnt help that they were Catholic aswell. Most people dont realise that Irish altogether are a bigger diaspora group than Germans.

What test?

I have huge nigger lips. That's it. Other than that I'm white as fuck. Green eyes, light brown hair, with pale skin.

1% could be meaningless. Many European ancient samples have minor sub Saharan. Yours could also be rather ancient.