Rangeban americans

tell me, pol, why are americunts responsible for like 90% of the heinous posts that just make every cell in my organic agglomeration crawl with disgust?
why is it that ameriblobs are the ones that coined cancerous buzzwords like "cuck" and "shill" to which they unknowingly abuse further pulling this board down its perpetual cesspool state?
fun fact: 9 out of 9.5 reddit immigrants here are north american shitstains, that flocked it subsequently to le based green frog election m'magapedes xDDDDD
why are amerifarts still allowed on this board? i'm being very serious, i have never come across more repulsive, low iq, pathetic excuses of """""""posters""""""" my entire years spent here.
no really, what's their endgame? when is yellow moot going to get a pair and finally permanently rangeban the cesspool that is america?
>inb4 but muh traffic
quality>>>>>>>>>quantity
remeber american underage cumrags, nobody likes you so please leave this board and stop posting here. australians can leave too since you're on par with your mixed anglo subhuman genetic cocktail americlap cospecies

America invented everything. America owns everything. Deal with it kid.

>Austria lecturing America on anything

underage retarded amerishits
i'm reporting you right away

>american education

I like amerifats on Sup Forums. Their posts are like friendly and cushiony rolls of fat that my shitposts can nestle among.

Sage

i fuck australia

>Chad subtly

whats the matter habib? Pissed off ya visa to OZ got denied again? Bahahahahaha!

ye fuck off with you shitstralia I don't care about your melanoma infested hide, I fuck australia and australian women. I set foot in melbourne and national tv starts a 24/7 mourning program for all the virginity I take

KEKSTRALIA HAHA U CANNOT MAKE THAT SHIT UP

Lebanan is even more ass blasted than leafs about his gay flag. Its one thing to be a faggot in North America, his whole country may be thrown off a tall building for insults to Allah.

lebanon is %50 christian

Pic related, the hottest non-married women in Lebanon.

>USA
>go to wallmart
>obese white trash hag sharts on herself
>you want to vomit and so you run outside
>niggers surround you
>niggers mug you
>hit you in the head with the end of a glock
>you pass out
>wake up
>call police
>police arrives to the scene
>police shoots you 48 times
>your body is unrecognisable
>no life insurance because you are working class
>family loses court case against police
>cannot afford house due to lawyer fees
>family is now homeless
>family splits up, siblings become drug fiends, father dies in winter and mother becomes a prostitute who eventually contracts HIV
>USA
>1st world
you're so ugly and fat lmao

You are a shitskin /thread

Muslims don't really check population demographics before burning fags with tires.
Stay mad Irrelevantistan

>le pig le blasphemy XXDXDXDXD !!!
so original wow I am le anally shaken, my whole being is shivering from this traumatic onslaught, i am passing out of butthurt... fucking downie bitch go take a deep breath of gas already.
poor american low iq underage cuntshit, thinks i'm a mudslime
do your fucking job already Hiroshimoot

>5 posts by this id
let go of my cock retard, all you had to hear I told you. You persist on behaving like a prime specimen for extermination camps ? good for you. however don't reply to me again

You bought everything with shekels, circumcised cunt.

You write like a woman trying to show men how in charge and smart you are. I wouldn't dream of it.

I know it's very hard for you to maintain your composure right now and not crumble into tears. Your hands are shaking with fear from virtual interaction with me. Just imagine the real thing
Just so you know, in real life you would cry

GODMANIT YOUR'E RIGHT! I am terrified of homosexuals, especially Yazidi ones!

in real life I'd smash your hideous' mothers skulls with a silver banner cross and piss on her scattered brain then mop the floor with your face in tears, american shitstains
be very afraid
because in real life you would cry

What? Did you just get your DNA test results back you fucking jew?

In the 1960's we went to space, today Americans have fite me irl back and forths with people all around the globe. I can't help but feel as if we are letting the past down.

Lucky for you you have no one to let down.

jews are your superiors
you have a negative iq and your president is israel's designated human toilet

Fuck off you filthy leb

>american spelling

e tu, dad?

im almost sure that this is an aussie shitposter with a proxy

You're laughably inferior and stupid it's actually boring

Marhaba, akhy. Kifak ?

It's language, my friend. See, for most people who come here English is not a native language - they learn it, and to learn it you must have some brains.

Americans don't need this, hence their mass stupidity on here. Same could be applied to brits, but they aren't numerous.

Ever heard about harkach/po/? You'd probably think it's a russian equivalent of Sup Forums. Nah. It's a horrible place where discussion rarely takes place. It's like if there were no other posters than americans.

American posters are bad because of language barrier that prevents other american-tier posters from shitting up the place.

This

Haha your people cause the whole middle east shit show and now you have the smallest amount of dirt!

>tfw intact burger
Eat shit britcuck

vive le quebec libre from anglo lesser-humans

This is a slide thread.