Hundreds of people are DYING right now in the mediterran sea and no one seems to care

Hundreds of people are DYING right now in the mediterran sea and no one seems to care.

Dont you have any compassion for them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ng-FLMeKRuU
youtu.be/Wfg-DK1I1JE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

Sink them. Seriously, why are they on these boats?

Yeah, but we don't want them in our homeland.

The chances of drowning decrease quite a lot when you don't get on a boat

You made the same thread with the same picture yesterday and you got btfo, fuck .

Maybe they will learn that they don't belong in Europe.

Why are they in the mediterranean sea?

Cowards, I don't see women or children, I see cowards who won't fight for their countries.

No.

stop the boats and you stop the deaths at sea.

I had.
Not anymore.

Why the fuck are they coming? Go back.

And what are their options?

Fucking racist retard.

>I dont want them in my homeland because I have an aesthetic distaste for the colour of their skin

t. Uneducated redneck trash

I'd like to see you arrest a sea for murder

> Not staying and fighting for their own country.

Cowards, deserve a cowards death.

You can't fix the third world by moving it to the first world. You can't fix declining birth rates by REPLACING the population with Africans.

>and no one seems to care.
you got that right so why are you bothering everyone?

Why are they coming? Because we told them by our inaction that they could, and our western bleeding fucking hearts would allow them in when they have nothing to contribute to our societies due to language, and educational differences at the very fucking least.

Here's the compassionate thing to do: Tell them to fuck off back to their own countries. Force the issue, deport them on the spot without regard, and you'll only have to do it for a couple months. Militarize the Mediterranean. Otherwise we'll run out of money, and cultural differences will create the hell that is now in the key cities to occur everywhere in Europe, and if we can't talk about this issue candidly worse than Trump will gain power in Europe.

Not really. There's 7 billion people on this planet it's impossible to care for all of them and some of them are worth hating. All I can say is "Try an airplane idiot."

It's not the colour of their skin but behaviour, temperament and intelligence. Europeans have the right to their own homelands.

>And what are their options?

Don't come.
Or take a plane, they pay 2-6k euros for that travel.

LET THEM IN

The EU is a Nazi brainchild-that's where the parallel ends, however.

There needs to be a strong resurgence in Europeon nationalism, Euros need to stop being wimps and use their nuts.

Case in point, no one would have tried to pull this shit if Germany won the war, the submarines would have sank several million people in the ocean.

Yes. End it now or witness the 4th Reich.

this is bait but whatever
>And what are their options?
Don't get on a boat you retarded faggot

More like their other options are either civil war, famine and poverty.

Mate, I don't know what type of poofter shit this is, but cut it out.

>Europeans have the right to their own homelands.

>the colour of my skin gives me a "right" to a specific geographical location

>civil war, famine and poverty
>bullshit, bullshit and bullshit

If they pay 2-6k they are quite rich in their country, middle+ class.
Who is atll 180cm+ never suffered famine in their life.
Civil war-> they don't exist in most of the countries they come from.
And I don't give a fuck, they can go in near country, not in Italy, nor in Germany.
GTFO.

Where are the women and children on these ""refugee"" boats?

Let them burn

They comes just for benefits, they are sure they will get free houses and free jobs or random welfare gibs.
Human garbages, parasites.

It's literally impossible to have everyone live in a first world country. There's just not enough resources. If we want to live the way we are now, there needs to be poor, disease-stricken countries that require little to no resources.

No my ancestors built the civilizations that these invaders want to leech from. What does melanin have to do with it?

Why isn't Israel accepting these Doctors and Scientist?!

If they all move here guess what we're going to have
>civil war, famine and poverty

Colonialism and capitalism established patriarchal systems in PoC countries that made women much poorer thus the people who CAN AFFORD fleeing to europe are men of course you gigantic retard.

Read on the connection between colonalism/capitalism and patriarchy.

Obvious troll go to bed.

>black people can swi-

>No my ancestors built the civilizations that these invaders want to leech from.
More like they stole it from Native Americans.

Shut up UN!

I have compassion to Europe all these people are trying to get into and shit and spread their shitty islam. fuck them!

I have an idea. Why don't they just go back to whatever shit stained country their from, and just work to make it a first world country?
It'll take years to do it but it seems like a much better idea than drown on the way to a land they don't belong in.

Who says these people need to arrive in Europe?
There's safe countries for them to flee from all the shit, and nobody needs to drown getting there.
You dig?

They stole Europe from Native Americans?

>Colonialism and capitalism established patriarchal systems

I hope you are joking...
If instead you are serious I hope you will study something.
There is nothing more patriarchal system than african pre-colonial society. Women were sold for few moneys, slavery, infibulation ect ect.

>destroy PoC countries through centuries of slavery colonialism and capitalism

>"why are they poor and want welfare?!"

>no one seems to care.
I care, that number should be much much higher

Look mom I posted it again!

Compassion? None

Enjoy!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ng-FLMeKRuU

Because they are literally retarded in the truest sense of the word.

your talking about boats crossing the sea to Europe.
The canadian your talking to is probably anglo and is most likely referring to his anglo ancestors who built great britain's civilisation.
Try to be consistent in your debate and make an effort in connecting the dot

Frontex

>destroy PoC countries through centuries of slavery colonialism and capitalism
>>"why are they poor and want welfare?!"

Who did it, Italy? No. Italy wasted tons of resources to developed his colony. Eritrea was a jewell, Lybia too (oh, Usa destroyed it with France).
Germany? Neither.
Sweden? Same shit.

Dont say bullshit.
They can gtfo.

I have ZERO compassion for them.

How's Hong Kong, Macua, and Singapore doing?

>whites destroy all PoC countries through systemic oppression, slavery, capitalism

>"why do they want to come to europe?!"

>Let me just put your words in greentext and magically make this my (lacking) argument

No.

They're just cattle for the mafia anyway.

Why don't you stop it?

If the ferry service weren't in effect, they wouldn't launch those boats, and they wouldn't drown.

Their deaths are on the heads of those who scream "compassion" at the top of their lungs as they attempt to destroy Europe. Everyone who is responsible for the ferries, from the EC to the ship's fucking cat should be proscecuted for mass murder and treason.

And precolonial africa was a shit.
They were cannibals and live in mud huts.

You mean to say the prairie niggers are worse off because a bunch of foreigners flooded into their territory and eventually outnumbered them? So why should we let the same thing happen to us?

t. Xenophobic trash

No they stole AMERICA from natives.

>natives
>living of rape and etnical cleansing of other tribes

So some starving shitskin gets on a raft, and floats out into the Mediterranean sea because they want free shit. Yet i'm supposed to feel bad when they die of exposure ten miles off the coast, because they were expecting to be ferried across by NGO ships, didn't bring enough supplies, have no navigation skills, and don't even have a sea worthy vessel. I pity them, like I pity people who commit suicide. However let the stupid motherfuckers drown before they sink Europe too.

nope nadda

Your daily reminder...
youtu.be/Wfg-DK1I1JE

Because (((jews))) want to destroy Europe you imbecile retard.

I don't know about you, but i'm pretty sure right of conquest doesn't equal theft?

And built the greatest civilizations in history.

I care.

It breaks my heart that I'll never watch them die first hand.

>people

How does it feel like being illiterate inbred white redneck trash without any actual arguments except the irrational hatred for the colour of their skin?

I have more compassion for them than the human traffickers who put them in suck a situation and the idiotic germans who encourage them

Maybe you deserve it? Thought about that for a second or how PoC feel?

Not an argument, sweetie

Ok you are a troll.
Nobody talked about skin.
And arguments were made.

Pieces of Crap?

Thats all you can do kid.Throw temper tantrums,because you crumbled under the weight of only 2 evidences when there are many more and you can not refute them.
Go on,entertain us in this circus like the monkey you are.

How does it feel to know nothing about the issue you're crying about?

Praise Poseidon

People of Colour. You know, those people you genocided and now dont want to take responsibility for.

may they all drown

At least one of them will become a terrorist. Can't risk that.

i think we probably care more about them than their countrymen

>Africans
>people
at this point I'd sadder about a stray animal dying than these subhumans

>no one seems to care
That's not true, I care quite a lot about drowning as much filthy niggers as possible.

Should've done a better a job of genociding them, then there would be no need to take responsibility for them. Not that there should be any responsibility in the first place

First they complained about colonization and white people left. Heaven and fuck me behold, now they want to move to Europe. I have 0 sympathy. Go back and bend bananas and fuck HIV moneys.

Nobody gives a shit about me except maybe mom so why should I care?

Man I must have had a busy day with all that genociding

Hail the wrath of Poseidon!

First ask yourself these questions:
>Why are they dying?
>Who put them on such bad boats?
>Why do they willingly pay high sums of money to be on such a boat?
>Are there alternatives they can go to in case of real persecution?
>What do they expect when they arrive?
>How are real refugees separated from profiteurs?

A next step would be
>How come African and Asian countries do not accept their own citizens back?
>What are they asking for in return of taking their own citizens back in?
>Do you think it's cynical that again African people are basically traded around again?

Then if you really want to be redpilled on this kind of migration:
>Who is pushing in favor of this kind of migration?
>Why do they push for this kind of immigration?
>Do European societies become more stable with this influx?
>Do European societies and their welfare system encourage these types of immigrants to participate economically or are they becoming a drain?
(protip: they dont work in high skilled jobs)
>Is it in the benefit of these people themselves to leave their country behind and become a sunglass salesman on a spanish beach?

But this isnt about whites and their "safe spaces". This time its about PoC and what they need/deserve.

Its called bringing civilization,but you wouldnt understand because you think this is perfectly fine and the hallmark of human beings.

Haha. It's pathetic. Come back please we need you. The roads are crumbling and nothing works anymore.

Thing is man, and it's nice you've hung out in your own thread instead of being a one post wonder, but all these first world nations you say are oppressing PoC countries took huge risks to cross the seas in ships in the 17th to 19th centuries to bring friendship. Friendship! Because if these nations were obviously not welcome, how come the PoC nations never bothered defending their country?

Oh fuck off with your trolling it's too obvious.

Stop infringing the NAZI safe space