Why do we keep on tolerating Australians? They are nothing but a horde of shitposting teenage cunts

Why do we keep on tolerating Australians? They are nothing but a horde of shitposting teenage cunts.
They are not even white!

Just look at their news.
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-04/al-harazi-sentencing-hearing-wife-murder/8776270

(((Their))) entire country is an example for degeneracy. That's what you get for inbreeding inmates, that kept on breeding with aboriginals.

Why do we let those degenerates still on this website? Why do we keep on telling ourselfs that they are white?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yJW4g
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why didn't you archive?
archive.is/yJW4g

Because they are entertaining and anglo, which puts them head and shoulders above dutchfags.

Why not? I thought the whole point of Sup Forums is to have people from all around the world, otherwise you could just go to your own country's board.

Is there anything as petty as a jealous dutchman?

You cry like my little sister does when I say she has to marry a chinaman when she grows up

Still mad that you guys refused to colonize Australia first?

We made New Amsterdam a great settlement back in the days, you fat burger.
You made it a city full of degeneracy. Look at those blacks in New York. It's a wasteland.

You're like a dollar store Great Britain. Still holding on to irrelevant history while your home, history, culture and people are being devoured.

At least we've got room. Where will you go?

>be dutch
>spill drink
>country floods

Fuck off, Australians are literally the best people in the world

Stuff like this and Donald is why I am loving the USA again.
Captca: STOP ENTRY (Even Captcha agrees with Trump)

Australian in Netherlands
>wow such fast net speed
>goes on Sup Forums
>puts fuel on the AUS shitposting bantz
>they'll never think it was another bogan

Kek

>Toothpaste

Stop sucking yankee cock you embarrassment. We must retain our abrasive aloofness. We don't need America. We don't need anyone!

Better than those gay stars. Look at them faggot stars.

Never said we needed them.
Pre Trump the USA annoyed the hell out of me, just being less annoyed nowadays.

Even though they are always drunk on Fosters(the beer isn't that great), I'll take an ausfag over fucking leafs any day.

They are all just dirty degenerate sandniggers, we can ignore them for the fucks that they are.

Heil

They are best posters

He looks like that Clinton pedophile.
Australian child raper!

carn cunt. Ban us. I want to see it happen.

Well it ain't your fucking website now is it?
Check mate faggot.

There literally isn't a single person I know that drinks that cat piss.

Pretty ballsy trying to banter with ozfags

Get that mullato burger cock out of your mouth, faggot.

>this kills the Australian

Mfw it's more impossible to keep Aussies from Sup Forums and shit posting on it then it is to keep George Pell away from children

That's a manta-ray you fucking retard.

>Australiƫrs haten
Ga Klaver's pik bezondigen

>manta-ray
My sides are gone.

Burgers cant into biology n sheeit. If they come here they will literally get eaten alive by our wildlife.

The Nose doesn't lie.

Ain't that fucking true.
>Oh it's a cute animal
>no you fuck, that thing will kill you.

stfu faggot

Ehhhhhhhhhhh. Faggot.

Don't need to. We still have our guns.

bin tried before cunt

And yet you can't win a war against some birds.
Pathethic.

there's no such thing as a manta-ray

I hear Australians fuck their pet dingos since there's no electricity there.

k

You dont have to consider them white to tolerate them. If we all know they only shit post, then what is there to get mad at?

See an aussie flag, dont take anything from it seriously. Simple. They can be bretty funny from time to time as long as you stop getting triggered all the time.

Im sorry, dont you mean NEW HOLLAND?

They fuck anything, after the had a few """""Fosters""""""". I won't give that stuff to my dogg. It's just kangaroo piss in a can.

>al-harazi
why are arabs so violent and subhuman

Says the fucking toothpaste

Says the fucking alcoholic fat brit

Fuck off back to your shit hole you chubby coon

Go suck a kangaroo dick, cunt.

>Aussie culture
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

haha virgins

>the great emu war
>two random grunts in the 1930s with a lewis machine gun vs birds that can run up to 50km/h
>"some birds"

kys.

Toothpaste

sideways France needs to stfu.

why do you have kangaroo penis pics on your computer?

>Why do we keep on tolerating Australians?

Nobody actually does this btw

Our flag is not all white.

Fuck off over there if you like it so much, otherwise stop crawling up their asshole you self loathing faggot. Have some dignity.

I gazed in the abyss that is called Australia. I wanted to make a collage about all that is wrong about Australia. It's a truly degenerate land full of forest fires, rapists and criminal scum.

I will bumrape you until you scream my name yurop boi

Italians are not Jews!

You suss cunt, why did you look up a kangaroos dick and save it to your computer?

we're all coming to america, with our muslim wives

Keep your filthy brown cock in your pants. Go drink that piss ''''''''beer''''''' you call foster, and beat your wife. That's all that Aussies are good at.

considering the state of Europe, they're all white flags covered in shit at this point.

k

I have literally never SEEN fosters you gay CUNT. Big men like me drink carlton and there is literally nothing wrong with beating women

Thanks based Australia savior of west culture.

yea right next you will say there is actually electricity there and also lie about how you cunts are all not Irish potato niggers trapped on a shitty island

Someone needs to set fire to your clogs.

Do not fucking dis one of the greatest flags on earth

Cucks of the commonwelth

Dam near only thing left of the commonwealth

I stand with the roos

>mad that we're full and he cant get a 457 anymore

what's the likelihood of you guys getting gun carry rights? is there an ozzie NRA?

im an abo and majority of aus posters are gooks

around about 0 unless some real nigga shit happens in QLD or NT, and the gun ban is fed. first we need self defence rights and knives

Bro they got cucked hard after a (((happening))) no chance they'll get their gun rights back

0%
closest thing to an aussie NRA is the shooters fishers and farmers party. all of our shooting "organizations" are cucked.

that's a jew, look at her earrings

It is no wonder the burger sides with the shitposter.
The burger might be at 52% (is it not lower nowadays?) but the aussie is well below that. Already being a minority in his own country.

I cant tell the difference in sand symbols m8

Most people here are immigrants, if anyone's Irish it'd be a long time ago so they'd be under "Australian"

fuck off chink

Chink detected

Well he is nearly right. There are many immigrants. But most native born are beecoming not really "australian" (read:criminal) either.

What's wrong with what I said?

Chink back to china

95% of these "people" live in apartment hives and shit up the jewish cultural garrisons of our capital cities. Australia is not dead yet.

Mootykins is a kike that hates us

fuck up you chong cunt