11am EDT DOJ Briefing Speculation Thread

AG Sessions, DNI Coats, Deputy AG Rosenstein, and National Counterintelligence and Security Center Directory Evanina are holding a briefing at 11am EDT. Afterwards is an off-camera "pen and pad" discussion.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/345178-sessions-and-dni-holding-press-briefing-on-leaks-friday-morning

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/M1n2p
cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/transgender-paddler-ottawa-august-2017-1.4234519
youtu.be/BxHwnwgJZYQ?t=9m30s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Into archive
archive.is/M1n2p

Adding announcement text. Based on the personnel involved, this does not seem like a run-of-the-mill briefing.

Previous thread

Get comfy, this could be it...

Also pic related: Obama's birthday is tomorrow. I would not put anything past Trump at this point.

Sorry, not tomorrow, it's today, the day of the briefing.

All these digits tho...

Bump

Better be good Jeff

Maybe just some hot durgs for Obama's birthday

bump

bump

He will announce that Drumpf is now in peach. A fruity end to our favorite orange dictator.

So what exactly are people expecting to happen here? Sessions finally bringing the hammer down?

It's funny how all of you faggots bitching about MUH RACISM and skin color are the first to use such hypocritical lines of attack. Same thing for family/ethnic background; wow, because you referred to the President by his ancestral name, I'm completely convinced by your non-argument.

Something involving Imran Awan and Debbie Wasserman Schulz I hope

it's not happening you ass faggot

We don't know for sure. All we do know is that (a) it's unusual and has an unusually high-profile personnel list, (b) it was abruptly announced, (c) contains some off-camera segments, (d) is on Obama's birthday, (e) comes right on the heels of a leak about grand juries, some of which have been apparently going for an entire month or so, and (f) is happening the same week Awan was arrested.

What the announcement actually is is anyone's guess.

Oh yes it will

Seems too early for that

Ok thanks hopefully it's not the weekly happening blue balls

Reminder: Jews shill for Trump! Only true nationalists are for Hillary!

is this really the new shill talking point or are you just shitposting?
5/10 for lameness

Yeah I agree, shit went down last Thursday 27th (satanic holiday) with the senate judiciary committee directing and 2nd investigation into Clinton and the dnc.

Spirit cooking Hillary

depends on awans willingness to irrigate

Wtf is a pen and pad discussion? Like they're so afraid of NSA surveillance these babydicks have to have you write a question on paper and then they write the answer back. Wow! Trump really picked some smart beople. Only the best!

no cams, no mics, no soundbites.

great post btw.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think the DoJ holds briefings to say 'we've been investigating all these leaks since Feb and we haven't caught anyone yet but we're going to catch them soon.' The most logical conclusion is they're going to announce charges being brought against someone. With the cast of characters in attendance, including Counterintelligence & Security Dir, my $ is on Awan.

Yeah I might have that much faith in Jeff Sessions if he wasn't already a proven little pussy who recused himself for no reason, because he thought recusing himself was "pwoppa" and "maybeh da demmacrats wood like meh if ah ruhcoose muhself".

Meanwhile it's a total clusterfuck. He's the AG and "his" FBI's main concerns are restarting the D.A.R.E. program and going after the President's family on nonsense allegations.

I'm hoping for a surprise reversal as much as anyone but I don't see it as likely. Departments always hold nonsense press conferences with needless rules. Jeff Sessions is a little bitch until proven otherwise.

This flag.
These digits.
Singles if Sessions is just going to dramatize a big hot bag of nothing: an announcement of an announcement, a plea to stop harming national security, etc.
Doubles or better if shit is going down.

Sorry, folks. Timid Sessions it is.

Ruskie Blompf about 2 B BTFO by da derp stat

Why does everyone think this is going to be something that it's not? The announcement clearly states this is about the leaking of classified information. Why is everyone construing it to be about Clinton or Russia? How fucking retarded is everyone on this board?

so many people who are new to politics. is this good or bad for democracy?
It's a meme flag so he's probably eurotrash anyway, but the question still stands.

It's a pattern in the shills. If you have a valid question or concern you get a personal insult in response. They don't have a narritive anymore other than impeach Trump. The more retarded ones still spam Hillary will be president if Trump were to leave office.

Then you have terminal stage shills that start to co-opt words like nigger and faggot to blend in, but only stick out more and become shunned by their own peers.

Their kinda like penquins lol

IKR

>mad at Trim because he's racist/sexist and homofob

>regularly uses slurs to make a point

Idiocy

Studies show the DURP program CAUSED more drug use.

>and hey user, be sure to eat your parents out, it leads to a stronger fampi

This had better at least force a new narrative over the weekend, e.g. those IT pakis.

Confirmed it was like advertising drugs to kids that never thought about it.

>It's like a video game, IN YOUR MIND!

Did WH user make any predictions about today?
Wasn't his last prediction about July 27th?

it's like these idiots don't understand that warning kids about a "forbidden fruit" can actually reduce interest in that fruit.

I just don't see this many high ups at a press conference about nothing. Maybe I have too much faith that there is still more good than evil in our government. Many wrotten apples with a lot of power for sure but I haven't lost total faith in our system of justice under Trump.

Smokey Sue made me think I didn't want to smoke cigarettes, not that I had had any inclination. But the rest of it got me curious to experiment with cool drugs down the road.

I heard an interview with Charlotte Iserbyt just this past Tuesday (she's still alive and kicking -- and the cops recently tried to kill her son!). She gave a great summary of going through change agent training with quotes and everything about how all of these kinds of programs are intentionally designed to normalize these behaviors in children as part of the mass brainwashing and eventual depopulation efforts. What an amazing woman.

How fucking insane would Sup Forums and le T_D get if it was something about inter-departmental leaks of classified information concerning weed and smack?

Doesn't Trump hate Sessions now?

what's this about?

The Jews hate Sessions the most, and have the whole time. When they finally managed to find an in on getting Trump people publicly displeased with Sessions' performance, they went full Jew on the narrative.

That we only have 100 different opinions on what the relationship might really be like with little supporting evidence tells you that 100 different sides are banking on what the relationship really is. In other words, that it's key (and no surprise there -- we're going to need a whole lot of rope depending on how hard the DOJ might go, so the Jews have nothing to lose here.)

So it would be presumptive to read too much in to it.

Can't fucking read anything in the news now.
Wake up to the radio talking about a Trans paddler getting into the female category and how it's "fair" because of the hormone suppressors and all this other shit.

I can't handle the media anymore. They are driving me nuts. I don't know anyone who actually gives a fuck or believes anything they say anymore.

I caught the beginning of a BBC program in the car last night. Top two stories:

1. Robert Mueller is putting together a grand jury so we can finally prove once and for all MUH RUSSIA so it's over this time for Trumpfy
2. Some sob story from a tranny about how the military hurt his feels

I'm being being driven nuts by it anymore. It's pure entertainment almost every time. The NPR program preceding it was hammering the same narratives. They just can't come up with anything better.

The tranny shit really gets under my skin though.

"Oh, my life is so hard. Don't you know how many trannies kill themselves? I can't recover from my work outs because of my hormone suppressors, I'm at a huge disadvantage. I've always been a women, I did poorly in the mens category anyway so it's OK if I compete as a women."
cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/transgender-paddler-ottawa-august-2017-1.4234519

Every 10 seconds is an anti Trump comments. I had to switch to AM radio for my news.

Somehow I wasn't aware of her book. Will be buying it for my teacher wife. Many thanks.

It's a bit of a tough read, but I just did like a dozen pages a day each lunch break at work, skimmed over the dreary parts, and really got quite a lot out of it.

My teacher mom gave up about halfway through, but I was impressed she went that far. I don't think it really clicked for her. It's certainly not beginner material.

So how much longer now until the briefing?

I think it may be things we already know, but it will be interesting to see behind the curtain more.

90% of what they are forced to teach is designed to pass mandatory tests. As a history teacher the topics they focus on and avoid is very telling

2 hours

Look at a clock, you fat nigger baby.

I think these comments from the President's attorney are very telling. I think the announcement is related to Awan and possibly Wasserman-Schultz. The presence of the National Counterintelligence and Security Center Director supports my theory.

youtu.be/BxHwnwgJZYQ?t=9m30s

Starts at 9:30 mark

We're doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past if we don't know any history. I had no idea just how big the hole in my public fool system education was until I started reading just a little bit about history on my own.

Teaching to the test is terrible. Even worse: now we have an army of drones who came out of these programs manning up what is supposed to be STEM type fields, and the entire mindset is not about what the outcome should be or how to design an evaluation metric to measure what it is we're really trying to do here, but rather just to optimize the objective function so you can get paid and promoted. We're going headlong into a blind abyss.

I would also recommend, "Foundations: Their Power and Influence" by Rene M. Wormser. It's shorter and infused with dry wit, but it goes to show just how badly we need to have another review of the tax-cheat organizations and their anti-American activities. DEFUND!

I'll check it out. There are a small percentage of kids she's been able to teach how to think for themselves. It's amazing the amount of knowledge that's available now, but most aren't interested. Eh, lead a horse to water...

bump

Maybe Sessions will come out and fucking resign.

t. Southerner who had high hopes for that fool. I guess all that time in the Senate GOP rubbed off on him. You gotta purge your ranks before you can move on. Dead. Weight.

i don't think they would have this conference if they were just announcing an investigation. I really do believe they are going to talk about indicting a few people, not hillary, but (((DWS))) is a real possibility. I mean the FBI was watcing awan since December of 2016, they had to have picked up on something during that time.

bumping the only real thread this morning.

Sessions has already shown he won't do a goddam thing.

In the Senate-GOP doing nothing is apparently the major pathology and strategy. Akin to Trudeau's killing your enemies being their victory, type thing. They are just a bunch of slap dicks. Same for the FBI. They just want bigger budgets and more authority. That's all. They are more likely to get those things with "muh Russia" shit than they are by acknowledging how compromised our government is. "Give is all your money and rights to fight evil Putin" type thing. Either sessions is a moron and doesn't get it, or he likes it. Btw they won't touch trump they'll just go after a low to mid level person to make him look bad causing a fucking political crisis is no way to get more money and power.

This. It's happening. The McMaster leaks, The Mexican and Australian President conversations leaks, the Mueller Grand Jury leaks were all the Deep State fighting back because they know what's coming.

i was a bit miffed that yesterday's "big announcement" was the shit gov. from a shit state 'flipping'.

or did i miss another bigger announcement?

>Maybe just some hot durgs for Obama's birthday
with walnut sawse

seriously, the_donald learning about this place honestly ruined it. There are so many fucking slide threads on unimportant bullshit, combined with the mental midgets from /r/politics coming here tryingto rustle some jimmies and the quality has gone downhill significantly. Time to find some greener pastures

>Wtf is a pen and pad discussion?
thats where the speaker gathers questions from the crowd and they categorize them into groups and answer

>I might have that much faith in Jeff Sessions if he wasn't already a proven little pussy

Sessions is obviously too old and we should all call his office and call him gramps and tell him to get off the road already

>Meanwhile it's a total clusterfuck. He's the AG and "his" FBI's main concerns are restarting the D.A.R.E. program and going after the President's family on nonsense allegations.

he needs to die, sick of these traitors being taken seriously, when will KEK bring us trump curse justice inside the administration?

>Sessions has already shown he won't do a goddam thing.
or sessions is really good at keeping his mouth shut about ongoing investigations. The Clinton foundation has been under investigtion for years, we know Awan was being watched since at least december, eveyhing in comeys office at the time of his firing was more than likely confiscated by the DOJ. They have everything they need, but its like you said does Sessions have the balls to follow through. We will hopefully find out in a little over an hour.

>Time to find some greener pastures
No.

Yes?

If digit its Obama Administration mass arrests (everyone but Obama and Biden)

no? I don't know, can you repeat the question. Anyone got a comfy link for viewing sessions?

If it's about Sessions cracking down on pot use... Administration would seriously need to revisit their list of priorities. Lol

Still an hour away.

Is this the Game Day thread?

no this is the speculation thread

reddit faggots need to be gassed, i cant even tell a reddit poster from a bot, since niether have souls.

Hi child, trump being orange is his choice. He was not born with that skin color you absolute fucking retard. So happy summer is almost over and all you idiots go back to highschool.

cheers

What does this mean?

sessions is a massive pussy.

AHHHHHHH

Did you know that people use insults that they feel they would affect themselves. So the insults a person use is actually insight into what insecurities they still poses, if the insult is effective and and triggers the target, that person also shares this insecurity, if the target is not triggeres then they have ascended that part of the ego.

feel free to correct my grammer

Yessssss thissss one knowsss....decision sciences.... hissssss

>when Wells Fargo's creates hundreds of fall cucks to break the law for them it's deliberate.

Well if you're not breaking the law then you're not getting ahead in the game mate. That's why you hire a legal team on the back side to clean arbitrage the losses away, lobbyists to arbitrage the law away, and financial innovators to invent more ways to pull another loan out of your ass to bribe everybody off to make it go away.

His birthday is today

>If it's about Sessions cracking down on pot use... Administration would seriously need to revisit their list of priorities. Lol
this is the one area that Sessions is miles away from Trump.
Sessions with his reefer madness war on drugs methods is fighting a rising tide of evidence that prohibition type laws don't solve the problem. Education, health care, stop jailing the user these methods work as shown in Portugal. Colorado's evidence shows that legalization helped in some areas and didn't in others but overall the situation is better in many ways.
So if they continue to try to increase the DEA budget and ramp up the war on drugs to win back american youth...

Wrong. War on drugs is code for war on spics. You are spouting a D&C talking point.

That's what we're hoping for. They're teasing this one out a little bit long, though. At least with the pedo stuff you can point to a track record of at least busting a bunch of smaller fish.

Kind of like they'd better gear up to hit the ground running on taxes and other economic plans this very month.

>Wrong. War on drugs is code for war on spics. You are spouting a D&C talking point.
I understand the logic. I know the war on drugs has been used for ethnic cleansing, and it's mildly effective. It's been used against
>chinks - opium
>spics - marijuana
>niggers - cocaine
I understand the history of the drug problem quite well, however the corruption is intolerable.
Did you know that alcohol related deaths actually increased during prohibition?
If you are actually concerned for the health and well being of the population you cannot support prohibitionist approaches to substance abuse problems as they are demonstrably counterproductive.

from the sounds of what I just heard on fox news, this press conference about what kind of plan sessions has come up with. They aren't going to be announcing anything of significance.

Stream???