Let's Be Honest Fellow Burgers. We're Fucked. Europe Is Doing Much Better

I see threads daily from Americans making fun of European nations about their Muslim invasion and "Non Whites".

But we've lost the fight, and egg is on OUR faces. After decades of Illegal Immigration and legal Immigration that has served us no purpose, we're fucked. We have seriously no room to talk about Europe.

Even with MILLIONS of Muslims/Africans inading Europe, they're still keeping their EUROPEAN roots and numbers going.

While the numbers of us in the U.S. that are descended from Europeans, are dwindling every day more and more.

Yes, the population of the U.S. is roughly the same as Europe, but percentage wise we're at around 60%.

Who's the bigger cuccked Faggot? Us? Or Europe? We are. We're fucking retards claiming victory while we literally get cucked by Mexicans, Chinese, Filipinos, Hondurans....or whatever shit tier Immigrant comes in by the truckload.

We can't say shit about Europe. We're fucking failures at keeping our native population. Keep that in mind before trolling Europeans on Sup Forums

We're the actual Faggots. It's hard to admit, but true.

Other urls found in this thread:

paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But I read on /TD that America is a utopia with Europe already owned by Muslims

that is no kind of problem for USA, just give some visas to poles or russians for example and you receive your white population.

Switzerland has to be a lie

Also pic from 2015 when migration crisis only began

We're done for. 20 years max until the United States is majority LATINO

While Europe will become MORE Nationalist as a rebound to current events and actually keep it's WHITENESS

We're just fucked. Fucked Fucked Fucked.

Not really. Dunno about US but visit some european suburb, and you'll know what I mean

i think it probably includes immigrants who are from other european countries.

United States circa 2040

We're fucked

Literally United States circa 2039

At least being poor helps with something.

why are leafs burgers when they need to criticize us but canucks when talking to anyone else?
it's almost like how (((they))) can transform to white and back at a moments notice

Yes but their policies are more destructive and they don't have free speech laws. Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands are literally fucked if you look at the demographics of young boys/men. That coupled with their retarded policies will put them in a worse spot than us in record time.

Were both ducked for different reasons.

The US is ducked because were already 30% or more non white but our white population isn't negative yet. Whites in America still have more kids than dead, so the white population is shrinking on in comparison because spics have 12 kids a piece.

Europe's ducked because most of western Europe don't have kids anymore. Places in Germany it's a miserable 1.2 per family. Add the increasing miss to the ones already there and their propensity to like spics have a fuck to of kids.

It's almost like white people in there homelands and their largest non European country are being targeted for destruction this century..

Ha ha, you dumb phaggets. Also, nice VPN, OP. KYS. We're already very much on our way to removing taco, and building a wall, but you guys are still begging to let kebab into your homes and wives. Enjoy the brown muzzie death, europe.

Every time I go into a thread about immigration in europe i ctrl+f "Ahmed" and "Achmed" and if I get more than 3 hits i move on to another thread

Americans should be fucking rangebanned they add NOTHING to this board

Ahmed you have to go back

america has the largest chunks of pure white populated land in the world.

funny how non-Germans say it's good Germany is going under or make fun of Germany having migrants when not only many of them only have just a few less per capita but in other cases even more

CHINKS GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

Shut the fuck up.

Wrong

We have no guns
Nationalistic thoughts are taboo
We have no democracy, "racist" parties are forbidden to participate in governing
We have barely any sovereignty left thanks to the EUSSR
We have no more borders
All our mainstream media and newspapers are CNN tier

Western Europe will collapse in 10-15 years

We're fading out of the picture like photo in Back to the Future II.

But it's only 15% for the US. You're a faggot.

Your nation isn't even shit because it's primarily infested with mudslimes. It's shit because it's a 1984 Orwellian shithole.

Latin America

Funny thing is that most immigrants to these European country's are other European immigrants, not muslims or blacks. Search it up.

RIP white peepow

>Filipino
>Shit tier immigrant
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Well we have the freedom to say this and the freedom to shoot any nigger or spic on our property. Until they repeal the 2nd amendment, I will be fine with living here.

These number include immigrants from other European countries btw. In most EU countries the majority of foreigners living there comes from other EU countries.

Eastern Europeans are all over western Europe.

Europe is more white atm, but their white population is declining fasyer than ours because of rampant no-limit refugees being allowed in and very low birthrates for whites.

Trump cut illegal immigration by 60%, deported a record number of illegals, cut down refigee admissions and the RAISE act will priortize immigrants fluent in English. Europe has done nothing even remotely similar. Germany cannot even deport its rapefugees because it violates their human rights.

Only Eastern Europe is safe.

Filipinos are basiclly Asian gypsies who try too hard to copy American gypsies.

You dont know what you are talking murican , on the us second generation is fully integrated on europe third generations is worse than the first , the main reason is the welfare state creating ghetos in europe.

the us has it much better than europe.

>immigrant
>Ukraine 10.8
>Belarus 11.7
Wut?

This.

Plus middle easterners and north africans are atleast caucasian people who tend to have white looking kids when they mix with Europeans.

America is fucked on the other hand due to number of latinos, asians, blacks etc..

>Immigrants have to be Muslim

Why do you think Andorra has 52 % immigrants ?

It literally says "foreign born" up here

If a German or Polish worker goes to work in France or the UK, it registers as an immigrant

Actually the fact that worried me about U.S. its not that Europeans are declining but the fact there is no rebellion. I mean here in Europe nationalism is coming back due to these last couple of years of africans/mudslimes invasion (and multiculti shilling by the left). Meanwhile in America Its 40 years you're under siege and still no race war/some nazi larper in politics? What the hell? Really hope the alt-right (or call it whatever you want) will grow bigger in the next years and that a dude like Trump is only the beginning and not the most "right wing" dude you have around.

Why's that baby got a mustache lol

SH-SHUTUP YOU FUCKING SERB.
Y-YOU STARTED WORLD WAR 1

>Y-YOU STARTED WORLD WAR 1
And proud of it.

And most the of those aren't white. Most the non whites here that aren't Jamaican, Indian or Paki, immigrated here from Germany, Sweden or Holland.

Western men who got cucked by darkies in their home countries looking for """love""".

"Free Speech"

While I drive around Los Angeles and I'm surrounded by Asians and Mexicans who hate me.

But hey, at least I have the freedom to talk about it, eh?

But why though, all that ever did was kill innocent men.

Conclusion - white people are cucked no matter what they do

Most people who immigrate to Ukraine are returning Tatars and Russians not manny Westerners decide to move in too any of the e.European countries and mostly other Slavs migrate to other Slavic countries.

>Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands are literally fucked if you look at the demographics of young boys/men.
Yeah, this fact is lost when you look at overall statistics because really old people are still overwhelmingly European. But these people have already had children and now they're a couple of decades away from dying out. Meanwhile the non-euro immigrants are primarily in the sub-35 age brackets.

Sweden should also be added to that list, in fact it's probably worse than all of them. There is no reliable official statistics because the government tries to obfuscate the data but the situation looks pretty dire. There is an absolutely massive amount of young immigrants, most of them males.

it's true senpai

But USA's white population is far more resilient. We could elect Trump with barely being 60% white (if we even are). These European countries are 80-90% white and they keep electing cuck politicians increasing the problem.

if even 20% of our country was as functional and redpilled as americans in red states then we would be in good stead for the future. Unfortunately even moderate right-wing proposals are massively unpopular here. We cant even get our police to have guns, let alone our civilians

Honestly people are going to be pretty damn shocked when they realize how much demographics have changed in the last 20 years. It's unreal.

To stop Austro-Hungarien Imperialism,even tho we lost 60% of our males in that war we somehow recovered from that war but because Gavrilo Princip all the other shit in the world was caused by him,Like WW2,Cold War,Vietnam War,Korean War,Civil Wars in Africa and because him Lenin got to power in Russia,which is pretty impressive.

The US birth rate hit an all-time recorded low in 2016, according to the CDC. White American women barely had 2 million live births, which is incredibly low. It's well-below replacement rate, though "total fertility" rates are based on a number of years of data, and aren't reflected immediately in the numbers.

In 20 years this country will be BROWN. We're fucked, no matter how Trumps we elect.

We're just fucked.

How come Italy is basically swarmed by niglets from the sea yet still doing better than every other Western European country except Portugal?

Feels good to be mongol.

Congress will do all in its power to prevent Trump from doing that. I don't know what's come over Congress but they're totally hateful.

No us Germans flood Switzerland to take their well-paid jobs

Doesn't Europe at least have some success keeping its new migrants separated into specific areas? That's better than the USA. We used to do that and had "projects" where the black welfare people lived. But then Bill Clinton spread them all around to infect white suburbs with Section 8.

Because while Italy is being inundated, Italians hate Nig Nogs. So do Portuguese. I know both. And the Portuguese hate Nogs and Muslims, with a passion.

Here in America, White women are fucking their cats or Tyrone or whatever minority gives them jewelry and promises a big house.

We're fucked

lol 1.1
but it doesn't matter since we are full of gypsies and white trash

hmm ok user, im going to sleep now.

Yes its called "Berlin"

Wrong.
>including asylum seekers from 2016

The funny part is those syrian refugees, that we attack germany so much for, are much "whiter" than latinos and niggers.

Because the Italians aren't letting them apply for asylum in order to circumven the Dublin regulations. They just want them to keep moving north.

Ugh. Birth rates for 15 - 24 year old women go ever downward, we try to replace them with birthrates of over 35 women.

Bad idea.

But this chart is for all US women. Since hispanics still tend to have babies fairly young, it's probably even worse among white women.

what would happen if we open the door to tons of eastern euro migration? it would help our white numbers bounce back, and help our economy, but wouldnt it ruin eastern europe even further?

white flight is a thing in the US though. we can just move away and give up entire cities because it's easier and we can stay complacent. we can just use our land and money in place of fighting. OP is right, we're at about 60% according to the census and we still need BIG change just to stop the browning of america, let alone reverse it. like completely freezing immigration in the next 20 years.

Because the sum of all migrants arrived here since the migration crisis happened is around 500.000, more than half of them have gone to north Europe for free gibsmedat (we have none of it here).

Its true that if you talk to the average italian it looks like we're invaded but this is more because the last 10-15 years multiculturalism than the migrants (majority of them stored in camps). In my city for example a whole suburb fell in the handof chinese people. They didnt even speak italian in there. 10-15 years ago when i was a teen in the streets of my city there were only italians. This is upsetting and a lot of people are angry.

European women usually stick to dating or marrying Europeans, their own.

American White women fuck anyone that gives them attention, money, a child. Because American women are fucking whores. Almost 60% of THEM are Liberal retards too.

So while they're fucking everyone, they're waving signs about Illegal Immigrants being Cherubs.

Liberal Whites in America have literally helped destroy their own Race.

I myself am planning on running from CA. Turkey is unironically whiter than CA, there is no saving it. Fuck it.

All women want to fuck other tribe's men. Its part of evolution. The reason european girls arent coalburning is because they arent around coal.

in spain many rich people (specially ffrom catalonia) moves to andorra so they pay less taxes, this is more common about youtubers streamers sport players etc. so they get their andorran citizenship they pay less taxes but wwork and live in spain

Not true. All Anthropology shows that most women prefer their own kind, ESPECIALLY Euro/Whites.

The enigma is AMERICAN White women. They're fucking dumb. And if they're not fucking a NON WHITE, they're voting for laws that REPLACE Whites.

Liberal White women are a cancer.

You misunderstand.

They "make fun of you", because they don't want to see you face their fate.

Most white women voted for Trump, and most white women dont race mix.
But even one white women race mixing is a problem.

TFW >90% of british women are shitlibs, and they still fuck everything that moves.

You dont know how good you have it until its gone user. I would take 40% being not shitlibs any day

Just a thought but perhaps white Americans should take on the label euro-american. It will help in avoiding accusations of racism and easing others into alt-right thinking as it relies on ethnic background and group culture rather than simply skin colour.

this is true I think. Germany is more important than america now, dont fuck it up and lose your country like we did.
Also, half of USA posters are spic latinos, who have no allegiance to Europe. Infact, they see european browns as compitition for the white man's welfare money.

Bozgor, fuck off to mongolia, you`re an illegal nonwhite immigrant.

also here to spain most of inmigrants are from romania and east europe, dont kno the big deal becouse they would be much better in norterner countries, also there was a lot of spics inmigration here, therefore in spain numbers of african or muslims are little against those before mentionated

I only call myself european american. i never even use the word white IRL anymore.

I was actually wrong. 62% of White women in America voted for Trump.

Did NOT know that. Fuck. Maybe there's some light

Free Speech and Guns can fix a lot of problems

Remember, only ~50% of the population votes.

theres no light. we need to mass flood ourselves with eastern european migration, its our last hope

This. Just let us in, uncle Sam.

I live in CA too, and honestly my family would also like to move somewhere that we can go outside our neighborhood and see white faces. For all these reasons I think balkanization is a real possibility for the US in the long-term.

Yes. I hope we start.

First you need to send some foreign companies to invest here to have money for our families. Currently you only take our ressources with nothing in return for us. And thanks to EU and their vasals from Romania we aren`t even allowed to support our economy.

same bro. same.
i hope they let us. western europeans need to stay and defend but eastern europeans still have ethnostates they can safely leave

I can't live here much longer. I go outside and I don't see many people which are EUROPEAN descended (White)

I'm a stranger in my own land.

half of the balkan colonised it during and after the war

chill out with the scaremongering. although you're right about liberals being retards, they're the ones doing all the coalburning. I say let the problem resolve itself with regards to them.

>Among white women, one of the most striking findings is that white women who describe themselves as slim, slender, athletic, fit or average are nearly seven times as likely to exclude black men as dates as women who describe themselves as thick, voluptuous, a few extra pounds, or large.
paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046
>white women who describe themselves as liberal or very liberal are less likely to exclude black men as dates than women who are not political, middle of the road, or conservative.

Also keep in mind all that is inter-EU migration

basically eastern europeans moving to the west

Jesus christ asian women are disgusting and so are the white men who get together with them. If i was an asian man i dont see at all how i could tolerate asian women in the west

I'm not scaremongering. Whites in America are declining by the year. How is anything I'm saying alarmist? If we do stop this shit now, we're going to be gone in just a few decades.