British police MAJOR weapons haul

Why is this country such a faggot that they consider seizing a bread knife to be an accomplishment?

standard.co.uk/news/crime/counterterror-police-make-major-swoop-at-stratford-station-sharing-images-of-guns-and-knives-seized-a3603801.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QH2Qm
thesun.co.uk/news/4117424/rochdale-grooming-gang-1-million-legal-aid/
archive.is/yVgIn
youtube.com/watch?v=GbjLXEj-Xq8
yorkpress.co.uk/news/8805022.Fossgate_bullet_find_mystery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A stick. It's what kids outside play with. If this isn't fake your police is a joke.

Our entire nation is a fucking joke. Our capital city is majority non white with a Muslim mayor that wants to arrest people for insulting the prophet Mohammed on twitter. Little girls are getting raped en masse and their pathetic communities do nothing about it, when they do the cowards in blue arrest fathers for trying to rescue their daughters.

England is fucking dead. It's a dead country and we stand for nothing.

We're not a African nation like America. Believe it or not.

What passes here for "extreme" wouldn't set of alarms in a kindergarten in America.

Yeah, I wouldn't surprised if you got arrested for owning a pair of safety scissors and some paste.

That's pretty fucking sad you guys get arrested for sticks and bread knives. And for insulting Islam. Why do you feel superior? Never mind I don't care, I'm going to make a breakfast burger and shoot my ar-15 at the old pickup in the back of my yard.

I fight for all European majority countries and think we all need to prevail but sometimes I look at the UK and think fuck it, let it become a mixed race cesspool that stands for nothing.

Collectively the British are some of the most dimwitted people on the planet, in America at least their idiots and rednecks still fight for America even though they might not know what they're saying or understand politics.

archive.is/QH2Qm

> foot-long knife with a serrated blade
Also known as a fucking bread knife

come to the usa friend. As long as your not a nigger/muslim/ or sand nigger then you are welcome. You can arm yourself up and help us.

Brits have this general attitude that no matter how bad it gets, even if it gets to the point where little British girls are raped, murdered and turned into kebab fed to other Brits, well at least it's not as bad as America where the racist police shoot innocent blacks, that's a land of savages mate pip pip cheerio

I always thought American obession with guns was retarded.

I always used to say "Europe has no guns and we are just fine"

I always used to say "the amendment that allows guns is stupid because nowadays we have no need to fight the government"

I was wrong. I understand the need for self-defence and having firepower against the government and police now more than ever.

Please send help.

>americans want us to arm these fucktards

Holy shit you actually believed that story about the girl in the kebab meat you fucking brainlet

You are so fucking meek and pathetic in so many ways it is ACTUALLY cringeworthy, Britain

Oy vey what a deadly weapon! BIN IT!!! BIN IT NOW!

>Cameron
>Saxon
That's a Scot sweetie oh and Jewish (grandaddy was a Jewish banker).

Nice try tho sweetie x

And by the time you realize it, its to late, its always to late. Enjoy buttering your bread with your left hand, thats the hand you clean your anus with under Shria law btw.

Isthe right to bear arms/concealed carry even debated in Britain, are there groups politicians advocating for this? Or is it completely hopeless?

Whatever, by now probably the majority of you consist of jewish blood anyway

Charlene Downes, 100% real you complete faggot.

bin that stick pls

>imagine being this assblasted

i do not like this country
thesun.co.uk/news/4117424/rochdale-grooming-gang-1-million-legal-aid/

>The Brits in this thread defending how cucked we are
And that is why nothing will change and our country will be destroyed within 50 years.

But we realise it now. It's not too late.

This is actually us right now. Please start this up again.

Eh it's talked about so little I'd say it's completely insignificant. There's a couple of groups calling for arms and training to handle them before getting a licence but they have such a small following.

The British are very dependant on the state and new ideas or changes to their lives scare them.

Don't be a prick, bin that stick!

Lol guns are for rednecks and people with small dicks. Is the thinking around where I live.

you used to have these rights too friend

It's not about what is actually a weapon, it's about what they can class as a "weapon" in the paperwork.

>1,000,000,000 weapons taken off our streets!
>up 1000% on last year
>look at how good we are at our jobs

On the bright side, we're not alone.

Would you mind deleting that image and replacing it with this one? Think before you post mate.

>a fucking stick

ACTUALLY, according to the internet, you can buy a hunting rifle as long as it's licensed. What's stopping you? If you want a hunting gun that you can use for self defense on the side, I say go for it.

Oi!! Bin that broken broomstick, you cheeky wanker!

How do brits cut bread if breadknife is illegal?

Another one
archive.is/yVgIn

Just out of curiousness, are bow and arrow considered legal in Britain?

If they saw you with one you'd get fucked by the bobbies.

can we get more weapon sweep pics, shit is golden

They are just creating distractions. Sad that people are buying all that bullshit

kek

So possession is fine but if they saw you in the fields practicing some good 'ole longbowmanship you'll get 12 years in prison?

I have no idea. I don't care about this country anymore.

Here's a knife:

║\
║▒\
║▒▒\
║░▒║
║░▒║
║░▒║
║░▒║
║░▒║
║░▒║
║░▒║
║░▒║
▓▓▓▓
[█▓]
[█▓]
[█▓]
[█▓]

fking britistan

It's perfectly legal, I just turned up at a field with some targets set up and fired away.

BIN THAT KNIFE

It's not like in America, we have a huge long checklist of shit we need to do and checks we need to pass before we are allowed a licence. Also with many types of guns you have to be a member of a club and attend regularly otherwise they take your licence.

So it's possible to get a firearm if you're prepared to jump through hoops the entire time you're in possession of one. Also we have few gun ranges here and to shoot guns on land it must be private and you must have permission. So if you don't own a farm you'll rarely use it.

>Oi!! Bin that broken broomstick, you cheeky wanker!

Kek

The absolute state of our police force.
Instead of arresting kids with sticks how about putting resources into finding the fucks throwing acid in peoples faces.

You can legally own and target shoot bows and xbows with landowner permission.
You cannot legally hunt with bows and xbows anywhere.
Broadhead tips are illegal to shoot (but not own). - lul.

It's also legal to own weapons that are classed as obsolete, without a liscense. Like muskets or Martini-Henrys for example.

Don't laugh at our British cousins. Before man had metals, the all mighty stick was a formidable weapon! I mean you could poke an eye out! Make sure to properly clean your yard to remove any of those dangerous weapons and keep the public safe

⊂(◉‿◉)つ

You put all the real people on a prison island for stealing breadcrumbs.
Dumbass.

Spaghetti
Spaghetti
Never forgetti

You guys are literally going to have to revolt with torches and pitchforks. That or just buy weapons from East Euros and former jihandis running the kebab shop down the street.

Oh that's actually the same as over here.
Do you need a licence to buy black powder? We do.

He's got latex gloves on in case the stick was previously used for anal stimulation.

Because thats what happens when you get too white

Oh shit, how are they importing such advanced African weaponry as that?

Is it this bad everywhere in the U.K.? Are the island territories, like the Falklands as cucked as the rest of the U.K.?

Its not debated at all, recent polls show that over 50% of people here want stricter gun laws. Only 4% want them relaxed, and you can bet they are over 70 years old. There is no hope here. Once I graduate Im gonna work for a bit while I get my paperwork sorted, and then Im going over to the US. Ive been looking into Jacksonville. Then ill probably split my time between the US and East/southern europe

>Is it this bad everywhere in the U.K.? Are the island territories, like the Falklands as cucked as the rest of the U.K.?

Hah, Any Argentines here? Looks like you may take the Malvinas back with couple of hunting rifles.

I'm not sure. To be honest we never talk about them here. I honestly think the majority of the population doesn't even know we have them lol

A certificate "Certificate to Acquire and Keep Explosives" (from local police) is needed for black powder, with a personal storage limit of up to 15kg.
You would need, I assume a justifiable reason to acquire a certificate, but "target shooting your black powder pistol" (assuming you have a Firearm Certificate) would be sufficient.

>How do brits cut bread if breadknife is illegal?
They use their teeth, they just bite off a chunk.

>Just out of curiousness, are bow and arrow considered legal in Britain?
There was an article posted here a few months ago, about a man walking down the street with a screwdriver in his pocket. He got jacked up severely by the police and was taken to jail.

save a life, bin that sharp stick.

Are you sure? This one is using his right hand.

youtube.com/watch?v=GbjLXEj-Xq8

Maybe different rules apply when you're doing it in a public fountain.

just wipe your ass than go straight to mouth. kek

Pic is fake can't find it on twitter

should have got his stick license

Almost TEN MILLION muslims in france and germ many. hahahahaha. you are fuked.

Similar here but you can only buy 5kg of powder in a 5 year period. We also need a reason i.e being a member of a shooting club. The weapons, as long as they don't hold more than one shot, are unregulated.

I always took our first amendment for granted. But seeing you guys and Germans getting arrested for "hate speech"/criticizing Islam on the internet, and then seeing your police departments gloating about it on their social media to send a warning to others, really, really made me appreciate it.

Thats still only 6% of our total amount of people. Are you really sure you wanna get into that kind of argument ameribro?

>one paki made a throwaway joke how she got turned into kebab

>you believe this makes it 100% true

they've got nothing else to do, too scared to go after real criminals, need to feel important and justify their existence by being petty.

>What passes here for "extreme" wouldn't set of alarms in a kindergarten in America.
That's hyperbolic but still pretty accurate. A child having something like a swiss army knife here wouldn't be a big deal, but it probably would still be against the rules of whatever school they attended, at least on paper. Still, a bunch of kids I knew carried knives on their person in school and I never saw anybody get in trouble for it. Also, in parts of the country where people hunt, it wouldn't be that weird for a high schooler to have a rifle or ammo or some shit in his truck in the parking lot.

yorkpress.co.uk/news/8805022.Fossgate_bullet_find_mystery/

This, for example, is laughable to me. Finding a single bullet in the middle of the street is nothing to call the cops over. I once found a single bullet on the ground walking into my HS and said nothing.
>"live .22 bullet"
Holy shit, they talk about it like they found a bomb and not a tiny fucking bullet. Hell, wouldn't it be sketchier if you found a spent shell than live ammo?

And it's .22. Literally children's ammunition. Pic related.

6% and growing more each day. While stasi merkel begs the rest of the eu to take in more somali's and other "syrian christian refugees".

You have to learn to accept acts of terrorism as part of living in a progressive, modern society. According to the mayor of london.

It's actually fairly easy to get a shotgun licence here, I recommend you all to get one

If you had guns would that change anything?it's not the guns it's the laws allowing for self defence,if you had guns the situation would still be the same,personally I have a pistol in case things go worse and we get into a situation were i don't have to give a fuck about defending myself or my beloved ones,but i wouldn't use a gun to defend myself nowadays unless it was a clear do or die situation because I'd get fucked to incredible lengths by the law..
If there was self defense laws like in the USA simply having a pepperspray and knowing I wouldn't have to go to jail as long as I was using it legally, I'd be happy and pleased to blind them and kick them till I got tired

>growing more each day
Actually no. Currently more people are being deported than arrive.

Also:
>that flag
>that spacing
why is reddit so obsessed with making europe out to be worse than the US?

Joe Biden approves.

I live in oklahoma, it probably wouldn't be an over exaggeration to say that I find a live round out and about at least once a week.

Right? It's literally litter.

I kinda wanna visit the there and go to the town >muh ancestors come from because it always seemed cool to me my last name is pretty obscure and people don't even know how to spell it but you have a town with that name but it seems really dumb and I'd be too embarassed to go but I might as well before your country becomes completley dissasociated from its past self. idk it just seems so sad to me that that shits being erased.

Its not even mentioned.
Legalised guns here would just add fuel to the fire, ordinary people wouldn't want to own one & the gangs would turn the country into the wild west.

we invented political correctness. Kids can't even take lego guns to school here.

One time I got in trouble at school for a "Lego gun", a literal 90° right angle.

Fuck me i wish i was you. Sounds more fun than what england as to offer. Meeting a 6/10 stuck up whore, taking her to a restaurant, listening to her bullshit. And at the end "i had a nice time *side hug* call me bye".

Its lucky we dont have guns in the uk, id have shot her in the face.

These uk news seem so unreal. How is this even possible? What a sad dystoia.

Cctv footage shows its real you shareblue shill

Theres much chance of Sadiq Khan telling the truth than of guns ever, ever being legalised. It is as impossible as living on the moon. It would take complete societal collapse, and even then some faggots will still protest. Im surprised they havent made martial arts illegal.

It's dead because all your heroes were killed off in the revolutionary war, and the rest during the world wars. You are docile, unarmed, and should be an example to the rest of the world of what happens when you allow multiculturalism and big brother even a little bit of slack. We are next.