Jordan Peterson said he regards antisemitism as an absolutely abysmal and reprehensible stance

Jordan Peterson said he regards antisemitism as an absolutely abysmal and reprehensible stance.

What would you say to Jordan Peterson regarding his opinion on antisemitism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKL3MsKRtJo
youtu.be/nKL3MsKRtJo
youtube.com/watch?v=1GSUG_B-new
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If the jews did something worth of hating, then it is not Absolutely abysmal and rephersible

How can you possibly justify hating Jews? According to Jordan Peterson, people just hate them because they are successful.

youtube.com/watch?v=nKL3MsKRtJo

Jordan Peterson is attacking a strawman. He doesn't address a single anti-semitic point I've ever heard. He refuses to even acknowledge the over representation of Jews in the very postmodernist philosophies he argues against.

All anti-semitism, in his mind, boils down to Jews being successful financially and nothing more. It's a classic strawman that you would think would be beneath him.

>people just hate them because they are successful
yes, successful in misleading and murdering millions of other people of different races. wow i thought jordan was smart. he a civic nationalist too?

It's not a strawman, it's a legitimate argument. People always complain about how Jews are "overrepresented" in certain fields, which shows that they are envious of their higher achievements.

>Jews are "overrepresented" in certain fields, which shows that they are envious of their higher achievements
achievements based off of what merit? such a small amount of the population isn't successful like that because of hard work... if that was the case, they'd be competing with everybody else. remember how i said they're outnumbered massively? your argument stinks

Peterson knows what's up

people don't hate their power or their over representation of it, people hate their slimey sleazeball jewry that has gotten them run out of 300+ countries over the course of history. people hate jews because they're jews, not because they're epic businessmen who earn more than you.

I guess that must mean white men being overrepresented in certain fields is a problem too, right? Since they are outnumbered too. Your argument is no different than that of a SJW.

If his only basis for believing in muh antisemitism is thinking its because they are successful, it wouldnt be incredibly difficult to prove to him that there are other various reasons.
It would be worse if he knew everything that has happened in regards to them throughout history and today and still believed in the muh antisemitism meme.

It's an extremely weak argument, and if it's the only argument you can make on behalf of Jews then it shows that you have no defense against accusations like the ones Solzhenitsyn makes in pic related.

this is a crazy theory

but what if all the (((coincidences))) aren't even by jews-by-religion. what if they're a bunch of ethnic jews in some cult or society that push these agenda's?

like i've talked to so many fuckin people from israel on random discords i go on, like around 16 - 25. even with the subtlest approach to asking JQ related stuff, they always seem to be slightly disgusted by stuff like transgenderism, large-scale immigration and white/man hate.

but it's impossible to ignore (((them))), but what if it goes even deeper than just "they were jewish" and more "they were part of a jewish secret society"

This guy is a quack. I tried to listen to one of his religious lectures, he just ended up rambling incessantly about some vague metaphorical bullshit.
what a waste of time

Whites aren't outnumbered. They still make up over half the US population

>kikes push multicult in your country
>oppose it in their own country
>lol ur just jealous

no it isn't stupid, people have an ethnocentric cooperation bias by nature itself. i'm making my argument because i'm white and want whites to succeed. hate is a hierarchy. SJWs hate whites because they rely on whites. whites hate jews because jews, as put it, make whites rely on them.

i WANT whites to be over represented in ALL fields, especially in WHITE countries of which jews (and any other race) should not be a part of in such an over represented way.

White men are outnumbered, and they still get most high paying positions. Compare white men's achievements to those of white women or people of other ethnicity. Using your argument, this must be because of a grand white male conspiracy. Why don't you just admit that this is all jealousy of their superior achievements?

youtu.be/nKL3MsKRtJo

I agree with him, assuming the definition of anti-Semitism is one that means the irrational vilification of all Jews. To take issues with Jewish attitudes or behaviors on certain matters doesn't automatically make you an anti-Semite. You could do the same with Episcopalians or Mexicans or some shit, and that wouldn't mean you're a great hater of said group. Most "anti-Semites" are pretty much just envyfag failures who feel no control over their lives and want an alien boogeyman to blame.

he needs to sort himself out on the JQ

He should stop being a pro-jew activist and instead focus on eliminating any antisemitic beliefs he holds himself (aka clean his own room). Once I see how prosemitic he is being I will change my ways.

>falling for Jewish taqiya
They're not going to reveal their love of sexual degeneracy to a goy

>like i've talked to so many fuckin people from israel on random discords i go on, like around 16 - 25. even with the subtlest approach to asking JQ related stuff, they always seem to be slightly disgusted by stuff like transgenderism, large-scale immigration and white/man hate.
That's because these things are legitimately disgusting to mentally healthy people. The fact that Jews are pushing this stuff on us (but not on Israel) shows that these ideas exist only to sow discord in societies Jews wish to dominate.

Jews actually author weaponized 'philosophy'; ideological poison to be consumed by whomever they see themselves in competition with.

peterson is smart enough to realize that you cant smack talk jews and get away with it, ESPECIALLY when you work in a field like education, even more so considering hes a (((psychologist)))

>What would you say to Jordan Peterson regarding his opinion on antisemitism?
Tell me your opinion on loxism.
Actually don't, because I kind of like your stuff and understand that you, like most alt-personalities, have to keep quiet on the JQ, or face blacklisting, violence, or legal retaliation. Nevertheless, you provide a good and necessary starting point for normies who will connect the Jewish shaped dots on their own.

Thing is, you have to admire the kikes on their unity and capability to push other kikes into positions they get themselves to. If 1 kike makes it big expect 5 more kikes to make it, thats admirable.
Whats angering is that if the kikes only want to help other kikes and nobody else, why should other countries let them leech off of them? No kike is doing something so incredibly important that they could not just be replaced. But we let them through because of 6 gorilion.
I am more saddened about the fact that a group only helps the group in sucking another. And those others cannot unite because of the media and almost mind control.

I would say that I understand his sentiment, but he also has to do some more research on it himself to be sure.

>JP actually has all the same opinions as me, he just keeps them secret
This is getting real pathetic guys

It's bad to judge jews while being ignorant. That's prejudice.
Once you've learned about jews, however...

What's angering is if we try to do anything like this, these SAME kikes will slander us as racist. It's not uncommon to see an all Jewish law firm suing some company for their lack of "diversity".

You have to understand the other side and realising that 90% of the population is absolutely retarded and isnt informed about 90% of the things they talk about and even more so uninformed about the things they form opinions and personalities around.
You have to realise that he was about to get fired for not using new gender pronouns, id imagine using the word kikes wont help him much.
But either way i dont care if he likes or hates the jew, dont lump me with the "peterson defense squad"

I doubt Peterson is ignorant of the role Jews have played in promoting all the things he is protesting in his videos. Jordan Peterson is a career man. He has to be strategic about what he says on certain topics.

Yeah. What they have is unity. You hit a kike now youll be sued by 5 different companies that all have about 20 kike lawyers. Youll never find that many whites or blacks or whatever the fuck, to do the same either for you or against you.
Even though there is not a lot of them, much like animals, they clump up together and make themselves seem big. They seem big because you cannot get others of your own race to clump up too, at that point by comparison jews wouldnt even exist in numbers.

why are you ignoring my posts now and making the exact same arguments to other people? you are worthless

If we try to get others to clump together as a group the Jews take note and immediately cry "racism". They immediately did this as soon as they realized the so-called "alt right" was gaining prominence.

According to Jews, nobody is allowed to have a group identity except for Jews.

Thats where other race is to unite and tell them to fuck themselves because its their country. Racism is a fucking word, it means as much as others put meaning to it. The issue is that we lack this unity. Go to kikeland and call them racist when they tell you something you dont like, you think anyone is gonna fucking care over there? Theyd carry you by the shoulders outside of the boarder.
Its just that whites put others before themselves way too often.

that just means you should not malevolent towards somebody based on their race or religion unless they totally invite that.

imo it's still okay to shit on fedoras and other crypto-communists at any time though.

Patreon shekels yo.

>all the anti-Peterson fags in this thread
You people need to sort yourselves out.

wow you need to start addressing real arguments being made here instead of deflecting

>peterson intellectuals

He gets 55k a month to spout basic bitch psychobabble bullshit. Why would you step off the gravy train even if you were woke?

I feel bad that he's swindled all those people but they should have known not to trust a psychologist.

thats only half the story. alot of people who are in Power and in charge of Cultures like Movies, Musics and other medium, are jewish.

than nwe have CNN that are owned by jews that spreed fake news.

He's not god. If Jordan Peterson told me to jump off a bridge, I'm not going to do it. I hate Jews, regardless of what he may think or say about them.

Also

>Nepotism
>Higher achievements

Fucking lol

yeah well my Dad can beat up your dad

Don't you think it's sad that there aren't enough talented whites that are non-jews to simply create a second hollywood and attract lots of talent that way?

Create your own hollywood - news - etc that can rival that of the Jews domain.

Can't do it? Then they're better than you.

Nice try. The leaked shill docs show that this is an angle you faggots will use.
This never ends does it? You idiots just jump from target to target right? Monday it was Lauren Southern, next day it was Molyneux, yesterday it was Richard Spencer, and now it's Jordan Peterson.
You're trying too much too often and too soon. One can respect people and disagree with them on certain points, it isn't a monolith and it never will be, but I suppose that's difficult for a leftist idiot to understand when your own groups require 100% adherence to the dogma as prescribed by Soros and his ilk right?

Distribution.
An independent production rarely makes it to the big theatres worldwide. Angry Birds was the last one.

I've never made a thread about those other people though

>be Jordan Peterson
>argue against post-modernism as a concept
>Jews screech you're an anti-Semite (because you attacked their cultural demoralization campaign)
>say you're not and then defend Jews by attacking anti-Semitism as a concept
>Jews have your social media accounts pulled anyway

When are white people going to realize Jews are not their friends?

he's literally a dumb thot regarding anything other than marxism, God and psychology

Do you actually think we're stupid enough to believe that these character assassination threads are made by one person? We have the leaked documents. You're just one more faggot among many.
>got me to respond.
>$0.02 has been deposited into your account.

he's quite obviously woke to the talmudist issue and likely understands that he would be destroyed publicly if he spoke of it, also that it's most beneficial to allow others to discover it themselves

id say you're a kike shill jew working for CTR and the podestas like I always tell my haters

So everyone who makes threads about people you like is part of a grand conspiracy then? Alright, you come across as a mentally sound individual.

hard to do that when they got all the money, fame, connections, Power, and talanted people under thier wing. the best outcome for you if you try to rival them is that they buy you up or they let you be part of thier cricle .

or they could just sue or salander you into silence.

>I guess that must mean white men being overrepresented in certain fields is a problem too, right?
Marxists and Jews certainly seem to think so.

Basically go with the Mosley stance, don't attack all Jews just cause, but don't shy away from criticising/attacking individuals because they're Jewish.

>literally following the scripts we've seen leaked.
Yeah, totally not a shill. If you were a troll this would be funny.
You haven't offered anything here. Your entire post was:
>hey guys, Jordan Peterson doesn't hate Jooz, you must hate him now right?

He criticizes communism and marxism and seems to read a lot about the subject but he does not mention (((who))) lead the German revolution of 1918 or (((who))) was in the power structure in USSR and satellite states. Jews are always exempted from critique in any debate or are piled up in big groups like communists or marxists. At the same time he is able to criticize the genderfuck people and break the taboo, pointing out their holier-than-thou attitude and repression of free speech. Somehow, you can't do this with the Jews and there is a lot you can learn about these people and their scheming throughout the centuries. Jews weren't never power hungry or killed people? Their behaviour can't be debated at the universities?

Well his position is that anti-semitism is caused purely by envy, which is entirely false. When your vile tribe has been kicked out of 109 countries over the past 2 thousand years, it might be something more than envy. The first time? Perhaps. The first couple of times? Ehh, I guess? But after about the 10th time, it's time for some introspection as a people...which will never happen.

>he's quite obviously woke to the talmudist issue and likely understands that he would be destroyed publicly if he spoke of it
That's precisely the problem with the world. Jews can endlessly slander you, call for your death, and enact policies designed to prevent your people from existing, while their precious Talmud is full of racial-supremacist screeds and calls for Christians to have their works destroyed. Yet if you point any of these objective facts out, they will use their nepotistic manipulation of media and laws to try and ruin your life and put you in prison. And because of this, nobody has the balls to stand up to them anymore.

I have no idea what scripts you're talking about, you dumb faggot.

I'd say that he is either willfully blind to the malicious influence jews have had all throughout the history or refuses to acknowledge it. Cursory look at just Weimar and what Jews did there, should be enough to make anyone realize that jews were not innocent victims.

That flock of people have been expelled from dozens upon dozens of nations throughout the span of their existence. There is a fucking reason why that has happened and it is because of HOW JEWS ACT.

not all jews are doctors, bankers, lwyers etc. many in fact, are normal Middle class people like you and me. but those that are in Power are the ones giving all the other jews a bad namn.

>people just hate them because they are successful.

They got successful by manipulation, usury, and playing the other races against each other.

Not exactly by honest merit.

Hating other people irrationally is bad I agree, that's why I'm simply counter-semitic

i wonder

Seeing as to what happened to Lauren Southerns Patreon account even after knowing she's a civic cuck never even brought up JQ.

Must I inform you on what would happen this old bucko if he dared bring up a Goldstein or a berg on an ((((intelectual)))) playing field????

the most important praxis for anyone to properly understand the world is to understand Jewish psychology. it is different from every other race's psychology. the most striking thing about Jews is they are psychologically set on performing a rape of reality itself, this is the Jewish messianism and why they are so much more motivated to take power. we all suffer because of it until everyone fully understands them

Jews were kicked out 109 times because every single time a Christian country would permit them to settle out of the goodness of their hearts, they would inevitably betray them. They would facilitate Muslim invasions or in some way attempt to destabilize the existing social order. Jews were directly responsible for the Moorish invasion of Spain, for example. Even Jewish historical scholars don't deny it. Then they threw open Christian city gates to the invaders and acted as tax collectors and slavers to the new Muslim overlords. But the Inquisition and expulsion centuries later wasn't earned, right?

How many white European Christians know their own history, these days? Probably not many. Some of the last major battles of the Reconquista involved Jews openly taking up arms against Christians in Spain. And they'd come back a while later and try to destroy Spanish Christianity again during the communist civil war.

for example this Jewish photographer would never think in a million years to make similar photos to these of Jewish children and would fight you if you did and tried to publish them. she glorifies distraught non Jewish children to the masses but it would be a shoah to do it with little boys wearing kippahs

expose them no mercy

Yeah, that kind of cowardice isn't going to serve us in the long-term. We need people who are public and willing to take the risk or nothing will change. Our ancestors weren't afraid to call the Jew what they were. It's not bigotry when they're the ones attacking us. Retaliation is justified.

Kiss me leaf boy

I think everyone alternative media figure knows about how the jews run the media , politics and all the other shit.

Few of them even gave hints to their viewers.

Trump , Milo , Bannon , Jones etc all know about the jewish elite. But it would be insta death for them if they were to talk about them.
Only reason they keep Trump alive is because he would become a martyr if he died , but they would 100% kill him if he ranted about the zionists.

I think he's trying to motivate a generation to stand up to them in the best way possible, starting with cleaning their rooms.

I really hope the recent shutdown of his YouTube will motivate him to speak more openly

too little too late from the generation that threw the future of this country into the trashcan for a dollar. he's not wrong but it won't matter now.

Uhh, yeah. I know. You're agreeing with me...

How would it be insta-death to a guy like Alex Jones? He's already seen as a lunatic, I'm pretty sure no one would be surprised if a guy like that was an insane antisemite too.

He has a huge viewerbase. They would never want more people to know about shit like that.

>Basic bitch
>Woke
Please kys asap

>Can't do it? Then they're better than you.
How? They can't make a society of their own worth a fuck.

There's nothing special about anti-semitism that makes it any more reprehensible than being anti-any-other-group. Unless you think it's wrong to have negative views on any racial or religious group, I don't see what the big deal is. Plenty of other peoples were killed in large numbers and no one cares. The Jews pretended the Armenian Genocide never happened until 2016, for example, because they wanted to keep the Holocaust Industry going.

His sentence was like
>jews are whiney and entitled which often causes antisemitism - WHICH IS AN ABYSMAL THING

He is smart enough to know the jq will end your career.

>it's okay to be successful by any means necessary and you shouldn't hate someone just because they succeed

oh boy, talk about opening a can of worms.

The better question to ask is, what were the suicidal jews who occupy the media, government, finance at incredibly high rates while being 2% of the population thinking when they started pushing "white privilege", white replacement, white suppression in the media and academia?

>Jordan Peterson said he regards antisemitism
Looks like someone needs to sort themselves out.

Not calling out (((who))) is pushing the leftist agenda in universities is a weakness. If Peterson wants to play (((their))) game and not have the nerve to call (((them))) out it is his decision.

>the jq will end your career.
It shouldn't be. That's kind of the point. Jews can openly say on Twitter that all white people should be killed. This is 100% okay, they will get in no trouble, their account won't be suspended, they can stay employed, nothing will happen. But if you question the Jews who just called for your death, your career is over.

Ultimately evil grows solely because it's allowed to.

Jews don't consider themselves white. They use their pale-colored skin as a means of infiltration. The NAACP was run by Jews for a very long time, and the ADL used to have Jewish agents pose as Nazis to try and spark race riots. They were caught doing this in Philadelphia back in the day, until the "Nazi rabble-rouser" was outed by a then-Christian media as being Jewish.

He is pretending to be a good goy.

I also consider nazis and anti semites reprehensible and detestable btw

Oh look, another vapid e-celeb character assassination thread. You really must be terrified at losing the culture war.

>Our ancestors weren't afraid to call the Jew what they were

And look what happened to them.

More like Judeo B. Peterson. Honestly, he is at best useless, at worst extremely damaging.

Jordan loves Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn but hasn't read 'Two Hundred Years Together' by Aleksandr. Even if he would agree that Jews had a bigger role into Russian communism as he currently thinks, he would probably not think it is justified to blame/dislike jews as a group. There is some merit to that but there is also a clear pattern that keeps happening.

I guess when people complain blacks are overrepresented in murder statistics they're just jealous of their success

dam jews really are in control of white nations

This is a misquote.

This quote is from 37:13 in this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=1GSUG_B-new

>a priori stance
He did NOT say it's a reprehensible a posteriori stance.

No shit. It would be stupid to be racist with zero empirical evidence, and he's specifically choosing to address this instead of opening a can of worms.

Especially ironic, considering Peterson considers Solzhenitsyn one of the, if not the greatest novelist, of all time.

He's not going to adopt you if you defend him on the internet.