What's the positive side of being a "Multicultural" society?

What's the positive side of being a "Multicultural" society?

Why is that only the West is required or forced to be multicultural, yet when a significant population of whites come to Africa(South Africa) & Asia(Colonization of Hong Kong & Singapore), people see it as oppression of the natives of that country.

bump

There's none.

Selection.

Without political correctness and with strong judgement, the introduction of variety can allow the capture of certain genetic favourabilities.

With political correctness it's an effective way to collapse society.

Why is that only white countries are targeted to be multicultural? and why aren't African & Asian countries forced to be multicultural

bump

>Why is that only the West is required or forced to be multicultural

This is a good point. If multiculturalism is so good and helps stimulate countries/economies, shouldn't the third world countries and the rest get it first? Instead it's forced only upon white countries that already have (or had rather) high living standards. Funny that...

We were the main allies against the Soviet union who carried this out. It's mostly Canada, Australia, Britain, American minorities and Germany, but Germany for a slightly different reason, all the Marxists kept their jobs after the wall fell. You'll notice I mentioned American minorities, white male Americans are even obnoxious about it sometimes, I think this is because actual white male American culture is very reactionary and hurrr fuck yeah America! Australian white men seem to be pretending or are nihilistic about it, which is as good as being a card carrying suicidalist. Canada is gone. Sweden is too, but they actually were opposed to the Soviets.

There's no integration and assimilation, these require political incorrectness as well as forgiveness or tolerance.

that green eye is very pretty.

BECAUSE because

As a fellow white person, I love the multicult.

E N R I C H I N G current year

>You will never be a rich English merchant working for the East India company with 5 virgin Chinese concubines to impregnate.
feels bad man

Japan is slowly being forced actually.

For the elites, it has positve sides.
-Everyone is a low IQ mutt, so pretty easy to gain votes, just promise free gibs
-Everyone is exactly the same physically, has the same culture, religion, language, so it's easier for companies to sell their products : they don't need different variations for different people, just one product for everyone.

That kind of thing.

Brown eyes don't belong to the left side you kike

>gay flag under white people

Seems about right.
t. regards. cf

Jup. Seeing much more muslims here then say 5 years back.

Reminder: Shit is brown

nothing. it will just cause friction because people with vastly different brain structures have to get along. why? because tribalism is also a thing.

niggers, gooks and nigger-gooks btfo

gee I don't know you tell me, George

because there are far more blacks and asians than whites in total.

>No heterochromia Iridum
Don't give a shit about pleb tier eye colors they can all disappear for all that I care

>kalergi plan in full motion

That's terrible, someday these goddesses would be replaced by Negroasian mongrels

When will you fags stop this "brown eyes are also white" meme? Its not white.

Light-brown eyes & natural blonde hair = white

Light brown is still brown

bump

Will you accept a blue-eyed white Serb?

English, Irish and Scottish grandparents, brown hair and light brown eyes (nearly orange in sunlight) exactly like the pic. I am not going to listen to some roach or the divide and conquer it has to peddle.

Lol like you'd know about whiteness, roach

What divide and conquer? If brown is white then everyone is white.

>whats the positive side of being a mulitcultural society
T-the food... ummmmmmm the cheap labor?

Non whites have black hair and eyes usually

Easy votes for politicians?

Brown eyes can be white you fucking weirdos...my uncle and aunt both have brown eyes and gave birth to children with blond hair and blue eyes

Food and it's excellent if you want to learn foreign languages. That's it.

Brown eyes can be white but Alboshits can never be

Bro, even Varg thinks Albanians are white and that man is very strict on what's white and what isn't

Foreign food like Thai, Korean & Vietnamese cuisines are shitty. Plus, I don't eat dogs like Asians. And don't even get me started with African cuisine

>Thai and Korean food
>shitty

You best stick with sketti and ketchup.

varg is mentally ill

>Colonization of Hong Kong & Singapore), people see it as oppression of the natives of that country.

The Hongkys and the Sings themselves tend to revere their white colonial history. All schooling is taught in english in singapore and its fast becoming the at home language.

Hello F.O.B.

SO am I mixed race??? IDK FFS

That's not mixed-race

No, the nordicists are using Divide and Conquer to make brown hair brown eyed people look inferior

bump