Turning the Left antisemite

Recently I've seen quite a lot of hate from the left for Jewish republicans like Milo, Shapiro, Kushner and in the most recent Stephen Miller press conference where he went agaisnt the CNN "journalist" quoting the statue of liberty poem I've seen multiple lefties on youtube and twitter calling him Nazi and racist.

So here is the Idea, we LARP as liberals and spread thinly veiled redpills against these conservative Jews and Israel to the progressive community and see them turning against the Jews.

I think it could work as long as it's done in not a too overt manner; if you start talking about white genocide you lose them, just tell them they are against immigration, muslims etc. and point out those facts to them in the most liberal way possible.

thoughts?

Fuck filthy anti-Semites

They are dangerously close to becoming antisemetic already, should be easy

Just equate Jews with Capitalists, they will fall for it easily - also mention that Jews are Evil White Men who are oppressing them

Are you truly this stupid? The left hates israel and the right wing cant stop sucking israeli dick.

>Just equate Jews with Capitalists
that shouldn't be hard to do, I can already see far left groups turning against the jews
They don't like the country but they are not against it's existence, they just like the two state solution for the most part, and that doesn't translate in hating on the jews

Just pretend to be muslim

Muslims say "death to israel, kill all jews" and other jews will congratulate them and give them money

>Just equate Jews with Capitalists, they will fall for it easily
Someone tried this already, but I forget his name. He was bullied until he commutted suicide

Yeah. I have already stated this before. The left are no different in being sexist, misogynist, racist, anti-semite, and religion haters. They just redefine what it is by labeling it Republican.

They view Jews as white people, oppressing the Palestinians, not an actual seperate race

Yeah this is a good angle, Jews are oppressing the poor Muslims

>democrats are the real RAYCISTS!

The thing is, muslims are for the most part ignored by the left, as in they don't even hear what they say.

Now if you claim to be a SJW and protect the muslim community against the hateful jews that's it's a whole different angle.

>we LARP as liberals and spread thinly veiled redpills
This is my M.O. in all things.

Lurk moar, piece of shit

>Don't use divide and conquer and backhanded tactics, we must never stoop to their level!
>Did the Romans ever use subversion? Did they ever use violence?

How much power do you think the Republican Jewish Coalition has? Can it be used as a target?

>40% of the 1% in USA is Jewish, their actual percentage in population is 2%. How many muslims are in 1% of income? Who are the true islamophobes that keep muslims down? Who are bombing children and take their lands?

that's the angle

Hitler?

Yes I already went for this but numbers data doesn't have much grip with the leftists.

Leftists adore arabs

dude just do as i do .. when a leftists says ..
the people should have the means of production you respond :yes we should destroy this oppressive capitalist system .. and when they agree you just say we should purge the jews of there position of power... see they sperging out .. its hilarious

Kek'd n' chek'd

Seriously, the best angle is that "jews hate muslims, jews are rich, muslims aren't rich because jews prevent them from getting rich". What we need to shill for is "the hooknosed man is keeping the goatfucker down " (not you kiwi bro - check'd trips of truth). They need a newly found angle of their current oppresion olympics champions and they will get behind it

He left hates Israel and loves Palestine just like Nazis do. Jews see this as comparably threatening.

>You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America?

Should be easy
We Zionists are on board

This
If you are society reject due to mental problems or on a low iq range you probably hate us. It doesn't matter if it manifests itself trough right or left wing politics. Our main adversary before 46 were the nazis and between 48-89 the USSR. We are used to it.
Therefore there are only 2 types of antisemitic subhumans worth categorizing. Harmless and dangerous. The harmless ones are usually the western contrarian betas that project their virginity and have no will to power. If they had one they would not project their bullshit on us and clean up their room.
The dangerous type are the low iq types, usually muslims and sometimes white trash nazis. Delaing with the first type is waste of resources. The second type is annoying but stupid and can be killed off when necessary.

> larps
Stop projecting, you self hating beta virgin...

>it could work as long as it's done in not a too overt manner; if you start talking about white genocide you lose them, just tell them they are against immigration, muslims etc. and point out those facts to them in the most liberal way possible.
>thoughts?

Everybody is naturally racist faggot, that's the point.

Cute racist cartoon

lefties don't understand numbers or statistics. it's all about muh feels. so pretend to be an SJW who's comparing what's going on in palestine to the holocaust and shit like that.

While that is true, they have a knack for cracking down on "systemic biases" and such can only be proven with numbers. Also, since [current year] + 2 they have been BTFO left and right because they got too complacent just parroting the mainstream narrative to the point of some of them researching their own shit (and get red-pilled in the process), so this tactic is going to speed up this process. If it remains on slogan tier, it won't get any traction on its own and it will die out as soon as we stop shilling for it. We need to Jew harder

OP It's a great idea in theory, but you overestimate the collective Sup Forums ability to execute. You expect them to understand nuance, have persuasive writing and then you are hoping there aren't double agents who are left looking to oust you.

This would only work if there was a privatized group of trusted individuals run like shareblue, jidf and so forth. Expecting such things from a public board is impossible, this sort of effort would require a private operation who isn't compromised.

That's a good angle

>no jews in Saudi arabia
>muslims are rich
>jews in America and Europe
>muslims are poor
Also something sonething Israel

Kushner is a liberal Democrat.

post this to Sup Forums discord then and organise a chat for it.

No offense taken you greasy pederast

>only 2 types of antisemitic subhumans worth categorizing
haha. the most dangerous group of anti-semites is other jews.

The left has been anti Israel for a while OP