New Russian military equipment

- Steel helmet with visor, equipped with an impenetrable protective glass, gas mask and night vision device;

- Points with built-in display, which shows information about the enemy and the state of health of the soldier;

- Flak body armor, not limiting the movement of the fighter;

- Protective suit that automatically adjusts the temperature. It is waterproof, refractory, and has camouflage and an identification system "Svo-stranger";

- A rifle, which has two barrels of different caliber for different combat tasks with a grenade launcher;

- Quick-release exoskeleton made of titanium, which is controlled by an intelligent system. Helps the fighter to endure physical exertion, increases speed and mobility;

- Fireproof boots, protecting from bullets, splinters and mines. They have built-in mines detectors, a system for the suppression of a mine signal, and batteries that feed an exoskeleton.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6LjKfs7MjYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is just a prototype I assume. When will it be operational?

I'd hate to have to run 20km carrying 50kg of equipment while wearing a motorcycle helmet.

Yeah. I hope it also includes an HVAC system.

a bit afraid of russian cyborg warriors now

Nice prototype, too bad you will not see it in your lifetime.
Burgers had the same idea way before you did, and still are stuck with the standard stuff.
And keep in mind that burgarmy is the most advanced in the world. If they cant get it, neither can you.

>prototype
>on display to get funding

top kek

>all these supposed capabilities, no evidence save a static video of the suit

Da, is best suit ok? Trust me

kek

>a system for the suppression of a mine signal

this thing can stop a roofing nail hitting a shotgun primer?

looks gay

> inb4 le right wing death squads meme

>Steel helmet
either it doesn't protect from antyhing other than shrapnel, or it's heavy as fuck.
t. actually had to war modern kevlar helmets

>Russian technology

vaporware

Didn't you read nigger? It has fireproof AND bulletproof bullets. I don't think this SuperSlav3000 armor is worried about some nigger-rigged antipersonnel mines.

>bulletproof bullets
I meant boots

>Mfw this is what american kids wear on their way to school

>dat 80's aesthetics

Oh thank god! The Covenant have us surrounded. We could really use the help Chief.

also if the body armor is made out of small cermanic plates, it's going to be heavy as fuck. Just two level 4 baliistic plates + standard combat load will take a toll on any normal soldier.
And if it's just soft body armor, I don't see the point of the weird ass design

+15

Are these designed by Gainax?

youtube.com/watch?v=6LjKfs7MjYE

>russia in charge of caring about their soldiers well being

WE DEUS EX NOW

>Steel helmet equipped with impenetrable protective glass
Ok so when they encounter an explosion then the entire slab of "impenetrable glass" will just shave off the top half of their skull instead.
>Waterproof protective suit
Cool but it won't stop them from sinking like a rock to the bottom of any water they encounter hope it comes with an oxygen tank.

How come the breastplate looks like a bunch of yoga rags stapled together and held in place by a cloth belt?

meme-equipment that'll never function in the field like most Russian tat they make literally just because they think it looks badass

Sounds way too expensive to implement. You'd be better off spending more money on nukes.

Go back to Sup Forums, retards.

Nice motorcycle helmet

No problem, just send in the 7 stone skinny female actress to beat him and his chums up.

Hollyjew told me it was true so it must be.

Where is proof ?

The thing is a ruse.
Lots of rubber and plastic cut edgy for the futuristic look. Even if the story about steel armor and panzer glass things were true, the solider would weight more than he could operate with. Meaning no EQ at and so forth.
How do I back my claims?
Easy, look up ballistic armor for solider and blast protection for soldiers. And also Russia has this Northkorea "Wunderwaffe" - Vibe.
These country always make me chuckle when they present things which are physically AND logically impossible. But you guys surely would go with that motorcycle helmet into a battle involving assault rifles...

russia stronk

Even this manure cock statue looks more combat-effective.

>just issue new uniform in 2013

>already something new

wew

You mean american shitskins wear

>A thread died for call of duty playing children to post some shitty expensive impractical prototype thing that will literally never be used ever

Sounds like bullshit to me desu senpai

its for radio initiated IEDs, blocks the signal from the key fob or phone used to initiate

Imagine the sweating happening when you have to operate. It's bad enough with just a ski mask and helmet

Nyet is not chief, it's Commissar Ivan-1014321

b-but now will i defeat the US military if it becomes rouge.

American militias btfo

Wort wort wort.

Worked for the Empires Storm Troopers didnt it.

>the solider would weight more than he could operate with.
not with the exo-skeleton.

Clearly didn't read it properly, u spack

not gonna lie, it looks badass. good for you vlad.

Wow that hexagonal body armour looks totally futuristic and not at all like a cheap rubber cosplay prop that doesn't do anything

>have friends in the ministry of defense
>they issue new gear and pay you billions of tax dollars to develop it
>produce some futuristic looking crap
>make some prototypes and show them off on some military fair
>russian soldiers keep using their old crap equip
>your company and your lobbyist friends now swim in tax money

If that's not a scam I don't know what is.

Russian self hating liberal, plz.

topkek

>equipped with an impenetrable protective glass
>impenetrable protective glass
"impenetrable" until enough impacts causes it to break

>Points with built-in display, which shows information about the enemy and the state of health of the soldier
I love it when the in-game HUD blocks my view of the guy running around my side to come in for a knife kill.

>Protective suit that automatically adjusts the temperature.
Have fun lugging around an AC along with all your other gear.

>A rifle, which has two barrels of different caliber for different combat tasks with a grenade launcher
Why carry ammunition for one type of weapon when you can carry ammunition for TWO weapons and your underbarrel! (Try not to mix the ammo up in the middle of combat.)

>Quick-release exoskeleton made of titanium, which is controlled by an intelligent system. Helps the fighter to endure physical exertion, increases speed and mobility
Where's the nuclear vortex power fusion core? Is it on the chest like Ironman?

6/10 can't believe they overlooked the laser rifle

>what if people see me in this ridiculous motorcycle helmet?

You describe pretty much any country in the world.

Impressive.

Do you plan to build an economy too or will you just keep your camel-fucker type of energy-exporting model ?

I hate that triangle and hexagon body armor design. Helmet looks good with that nice and smooth surface.

That's a whole lot of expensive fucking gear for some dude that's just gonna get blown apart by a roadside IED.

In the last panel is fuck and not a fug or faug.
The fuck that's the first time I've ever seen that in Spurdo. Finland you are not soviet spy are you?

Think of all the Ukrainian ass they can violate with this new Ukrainian ass violating equipment. All you Ukrainians better ready your anuses for all the massive Russian members your tight Ukrainians asses will soon be taking.

Mines, especially antipersonnel, are pressure activated.
Then it's retarded semantics and it's retarded for containing a CREW system in a boot when manpacks on a pointman already exist.

>no jetpack
Dropped.

Could Russia's economy even support even fitting 1 division with that armour when its finally not so flawed?

They look like they work for Vandal Savage.

Kek. Everyone knows this is only propaganda. The Russian military is based conscripts with shitty equipment because of their 3rd world economy.

>So this... is the power... of Russia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Not even one soldier, mate.

Hahaha, this nigga. Friend, "nigger-rigged" or not, a close encounter with any AP mine will fuck your shit up regardless of whatever protective AB vest you're wearing.

Looks badass but this will never be the equipment for the average soldier not even the usa could pay for this for ~2mil soldiers

we have many jokes about soviet technology, like:

>what doesn't light and doesn't fit in the ass?
>soviet device to light inside the ass.

yeah that's why 90% of IEDs now aren't phone initiated, stupid Russians

>the exoskeleton

Again these things are wunderwaffe-tier. Horrendous claims which won't be possible in the next 50 years. Especially not by Russia.
Have another example.
>how do we fix the lacking vision of helmet and the overall weight of the solider?
Easy we use jet packs!

By today's technology it's simply out of reach and this armor here is cosplay for soldiers.

OK, Poland strong.

Underrated

nigga has some tiny arms

>exo
>oh no pietr weve been operating for 20 minutes
>battery is dying
>guess we have to ditch all this shit and go on in fatigues in order to fucking live
>proceed to ditch super duper expensive exo-coffin and get sent to gulag for abandoning military property

genius

Meanwhile your country, economy and infrastructure and environment is terrible and your gov keeps spending more on military.

For crying out loud, Ivan!
Fix your fucking economy!
Real live is not Command & Conquer 3.

>implying exos are operation anywhere on this planet right now

Trump has a plan, ask Putin.

Literally GI Joe

Learn real spurdo or deal with shitty translations. Your choice peat-gavel.

>Quick-release exoskeleton made of titanium, which is controlled by an intelligent system. Helps the fighter to endure physical exertion, increases speed and mobility

Looks like he has a tint toilet bowl rapped around his neck

It is fun watching all the EU cucks shaking in their boots!!!! HAHHAHAHHAHAHA

>EU: F... fix your economy Ivan.... please stop spending money on military... we do not have a military yet.... give us more time.

No economy could. It's like Batman's armour.

" The DoD thought that no soliders life was worth 800 grand Mr Wayne"

Where are the powered armored combat suits.This is big fucking nothing with only downsides.

You were never on a march were you?

>zero cheekweld means zero accurately engaging with weapon
>just as slow/tunnel visioned as EOD robot except with a living human inside of it
>few hours of operation at most before it has to return to refuel, recharge, etc
>once an emergency happens and electronics fail, becomes a 300 pound pile of shit that you still have to evac so enemies don't get ahold of sensitive equipment
Good going Russia you're only ten years behind America's failed super soldier program.

Americans are awfully insecure about Russian military superiority.

I guess I'd be pretty salty to if I had spent trillions on an aircraft carrier group that could be obliterated with a single ICBM

These "super-suits" and mech are some of the most retarded concept ever thought of. These things require decades of technological improvement before they even become feasible and even then, why? The future of warfare is creating cheaper, smaller, faster, stealthier and more powerful missile systems and improved surveillance equipment, why put anything in harms way when you can blow apart the block the targets standing on from a drone he can't even see?
inb4
>because they want to have something to take over after they kill all their enemies
Most modern wars are fought over resources. No ones going to invade a country to take over its people and having drones and planes makes strategic positions obsolete unless they are air bases. And these resources and air bases can be protecting by the ever advancing drone technology that allows soldiers to never have to step foot in the tank or truck their driving and operating. Of course something that can carry small arms will be needed in certain circumstances, but this role will too be filled by a the every growing robotics industry, and be a controlled drone.
The future has no face and any nation that still defends itself with a plain human military will be wiped out without taking a single life.

Pick up that can.

>implying if they were with current battery or near future battery tech

Too bad the robot can't reload when out of ammo.

Perhaps this exoskeleton should be on the back burner/""delayed""" until you guys have a better economy.

The american variant seems better and viable since it's only given to breaching members in the team. And the liquid armor and power pack they're working on seems really interesting.
Russian one is less advanced and is unlikely to be worthwhile over what they carry at the moment in terms of cost.

How will Ivan get drunk with this helmet?