I Stand With Isreal

Why do troll idiots hate the Jewish people? Isreal is the literally best country on earth, despite being surrounded by sandniggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panthers_(Israel))
youtube.com/watch?v=tylDFfzJ7zc
youtu.be/awCOSRg-gks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you stole my foreskin. i hope a muslim rapes your sister.

You don't need your foreskin. You should be thanking us for promoting circumcision

There's a difference between Israel and "the jewish people". I don't mind Israel I just hate the Jews running the media. They push perversion and degeneracy in every thing they do.

Israel would be great if it was purely Ashkenazi
Unfortunately sephardi and arab Jews exist

Its another hourly (((why do you hate the jews))) thread

Fuck off schlomo

this, mezrahi jews have to go back

I don't usually like to admit it
but my grandfather on my fathers side and everyone before him was Ashkenazi

What is the difference between the two? Why support one group and not the other?

Ashkenazi Jews are the smartest ethnic group in the world
They have the likes of Einstein, Feynman, Oppenheimer, Bohr, and so on
Arab Jews have never accomplished anything and are basically sub human

my question is why do you guys need them? why have you enforced male genital mutilation as part of american culture?

they are working towards the same goal. there are no good jews. except maaaaybe stephen miller.

Miller is great. We didn't force circumcision on America. You simply embraced and adopted it in your culture because you recognized its benefits

ashkenazi jews were the ones who first migrated to the land by the end of the 19th and the start of 20th century. they were the ones who cleared the swaps, build new towns, created schools, unis and brought law and laid the foundation to creating the state of israel.
then began the waves of mizrahi jews from all over the middle east, who although they were jews they didn't have much value for the economy, so they ended living in shit neighborhoods and acting like blacks, by creating the jewish version of the "Black Panthers" ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panthers_(Israel))

jumping to today, mizrahi culture has swept the country; the shitty arab-jewish music and the attitude of the younger generation have become the norm and began to even effect some ashkenazi jews. most of them work at really shitty jobs because their parents were rich so they didnt give a fuck about school, and most of them are sub 80 iq.
the only good thing that came out of them was food, everything is was shit

cutting a childs dick is nothing more than barbaric

and leftist jews

i dont care about muslims or jews

crusade 2018 baby!!

I am pretty new here. I've actually avoided this place because of its antisemitic reputation. As an American Jew I'm glad to see that isn't the case.

>thinks Israel is the greatest
>doesn't know how to spell "Israel"

GOP voters in a nutshell.

Snip snip goes that foreskin lol. You've been masterbating too much

> best country on earth
> basket case dependent on aid
Hmmm sounds legit

Rampant racism against goys isn't going to win you any friends, niether is meddling in others affairs

Pol has never been pro israel, show us ur star moshe, instead od hiding behind a confederate flag

Dubs. God clearly favors the jews

I approve of this thread.

Israel is the state of the jews so it's thiers as well. Jews who promote race mixing and degenerate behaviour are vocal about how it can't be allowed in israel only in white countries. Look how you fucked SA after you stole thier uranium.

Jews are a diaspora who have always been stateless wandering cosmopolitans, they have a history of economic exploitation and usury and are enemies of nationalism

>I've actually avoided this place because of its antisemitic reputation

as a kike i find this place my home, most of the (((antisemitism))) are just memes and some of the stuff about the jews is pretty interesting, you should have an open mind, that'll get you further than ignoring some of the stuff that's been going on. ive a had fuck ton of fun talking with a neo nazi despite our differences, that's what makes this place great.

top kek

> most of the (((antisemitism)))
Did you ever actually live with Christians?
No it isn't.

lived in belarus for a short period of time, and during that time the christians who were there didn't care much about me being a jew, and some of them were rather interested about it, asking about me and life in israel. perhaps it's just a personal experience that's out of the norm

unless i didn't understand what your actual question was then well rephrase it again

If Im arab it means that I hate jewish People?

Say what you will, but Israel without the Mizrahis (and Sephardis) would be like a Democrat-majority America. You can put blame to the Mizrahi and their lifestyle on their culture, but a big part of it was the government's lack of effort in not assimilating them when they first came, but by pretty much scattering them all around Israel's destitute/undeveloped/abandoned borders. The Israeli government, even the hard-right, has often talked about this - the same way they talked about similar happenings with the Ethiopians.

I'm counter Semitic myself, but I've recently realised that this is because I grew up with Jews. They were incredibly anti Semitic and suspicious of me pulling Jewry on them, or other Jews jewing them. This creates great banter and a Larry David outlook, I love the Jews and I really enjoy hanging out with them because I feel that I 'get' being a jew.

And it's unacceptable to be anti Semitic outside of Sup Forums or the company of fun Jews. That much said, the tiny percent of Jews running things are completely fucking all of us over, Jews and goyim.

Isn't the whole israel-palestine thing a case of jewish squatters trespassing and demanding people give up their property because "muh ancient homeland"?

Kikes or not, that's retarded.

Do you

Yes jews are often in influential positions in society.. due to their intelligence. The whole narrative that they're "fucking us over" is just antisemitic.

Islam kinda says you have too

The ones in power are just sneaky cunts, I think most ethnicities are pretty well represented on that deep state level in their respective countries. It is classic Jewry imo, but practiced by non Jews too.

There's nowhere on earth with anything resembling representative gubberment. We're all in this together it seems.

Pic related is a good example of a sneaky jew

When they promote ideologies cancerous too the west, they are fucking us over, ignatev and soros are behaving in ways beneficial to us ?!?!

>The whole narrative that they're "fucking us over" is just antisemitic.
newfag spotted

lurk more

I am newfag yes. What is your point

This thread needs more gas

you're naive
>lurk more

Surely israeli's are the antisemitic ones in this equation. Don't conflate semitism with Judaism. Arab speakers are semites. American jews who don't speak hebrew are not.

Well its on par with a good Eastern european country.

They should stop treating Palis like shit and stop stealing their property

They vote hard right, ashkenazis are liberal to the days

The entire world needs to wake up & realize the greater Israel project is the source of most of the horrible shit that has happened in the past century.

The Zionists did everything they could to ensure WWII happened.

They knew about the "holocaust" decades before it even happened. Meaning it was planned. A plan to sacrifice jews to acquire their coveted land.

JFK was assassinated with the help of Lyndon Johnson, which led to the USS liberty & the 6 day war.

9/11 was orchestrated by Israeli mossad to force US & coalition forces into Iraq.

Which led to the refugee crisis we are now seeing in Europe, US, Canada.

The greater Israel project is why we are now in Syria.

While all of western civilization is in decline, greater Israel expands. By flooding western civilization with refugees it makes the Israeli occupation easier, destroys western culture & creates racism towards muslims which in turn will be used to justify the next war in the middle east.

Not the (((soviet))) way

Mouth breathing Canadian detected

If jews bitched less they probably wouldn't be so disliked.

Mouthbreathing the truth m80

This.The jews are a plague

Islam says me that I have to love my enemy. Terrorists says to dont love everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=tylDFfzJ7zc

youtu.be/awCOSRg-gks

I dont hate jewish people. I love them .

White phosphorus yourself, achmed

Good Goy!

But mainly this
You may charge a foreigner interest, but not a fellow Israelite, so that the LORD your God may bless you in everything you put your hand to in the land you are entering to possess.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind that flag.

It's sattire, israel is actually our greatest ally. If trump stands with israel then Sup Forums stands with israel!

True, it's always funny seeing Israeli Ashkenazis coming on here thinking otherwise. Are you the Kiwi with those great images of dead Arabs?

AMEN

Stand with them no one care you aren't going to do anything anyway you stand with them go fight and die for them being a whiny professional keyboard warrior isn't helpful to any one

you know, all the palestines are living in a place that was given to them by israel and thier water and elctricity are a gift for free from israel and they stil attack them

Filthy kike rat.

No there isn't. Israel is occupied by Jews. Jews need to be taken care of once and for all.

A pogrom is coming.

jew rat.

jew rat.

Jew rat.

Jew rat.

Because the jews did 9-11 you idiot.

Probably not the best country on Earth, but in the Middle East it surely is.

I suspect it's because they're the easiest to troll.