Is white supremacy actually our beliefs or just a meme...

Is white supremacy actually our beliefs or just a meme? I believe we should be accepting of other races as long as they aren't thugs or anything like that.

Go make some shitty meme, /leftypol/... lmao dorks

lol GORON

I don't want to accept a shitton of refugee, I just think the people that are here (legally) should be treated equally.

personally i'm a white nationalist. other races, especially asians deserve their own home. they need to gtfo

>Is white supremacy actually our beliefs
Ofc not Sup Forums is satire

then go back to Europe you cumskin.

Also I want the people who do come to become part of out culture

>our beliefs

Hello newfag, Sup Forums is not a hivemind, we don't have "our beliefs"

>pol is one group

Clueless Nazi Flagger confirmed

What's that Nazi flag polling at these days? 0%?

rebrand your beliefs or they will perish, faggot

And what do you do then? These people are genetically different. And they will STAY that way when they are culturally assimilated. You will only go on to change and ruin your culture. I thought someone with a NatSoc avatar should know that.

Some people are playing truthful satire and it's hard to argue any position but sceptical libertarian, I've never played Nazi and I've been here some time.

So no, absolutely not. Not even for satire.

Jews, Roma and Slavs all died in the millions by starvation, sickness and dehydration. It's a gruesome thing to imagine.

>It's another Sup Forums pls tell me what to believe thread

There's nothing wrong with white supremacy

There is if it's all you got.

Kill niggers, deport jews, only let in Mexicans and Kebabs with advanced cooking skills. Only whites and Asians are master-race.

As long as they aren't muslim or christian or thugs, they are ok in my book.

>As long as they aren't muslim or christian or thugs
>christian
Why?

White/Asian race mixing is ok provided the offspring are daughters.

All other race mixing is wrong.

Everyone should get along in mixed countries, but every race should have its own 'Israel' an ethnostate

All atheists should be shot.

>Jews, Roma and Slavs all died in the millions by starvation, sickness and dehydration. It's a gruesome thing to imagine.
What does that have to do with white supremacy?
"I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is physical difference between the two which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position." -Lincoln

>Hates Christians
>Ok with Jews

Good goy

Gas the jews

>honestly believing this

All of them
The jews

The end result of unironic Nazism is ethnic cleansing, don't play this off.

Point is that "White Supremacy" is American. They are the one who are "white". We (Europeans) have our own nations/sub-races/regions, etc.

>The end result of unironic Nazism is ethnic cleansing
Yes, yes it is. It really unironically is. If Sup Forums-esque politicians took power tomorrow, they will make the holocaust look like Disneyland. And it wouldn't be their fault. It's the natural conclusion to multiculturalism. Perhaps when the next political cycle comes around, the politicians will think twice before importing millions of shitskins and creating anti-discrimination laws, and promoting an anti-native sentiment.

If the left keeps pushing, they will soon miss the days when Hitler was in power.

LOOK AT THIS

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

B L A C K
L
A
C
K

G U Y