Tfw smart enough to be nihilistic but not smart enough to find meaning in life

>tfw smart enough to be nihilistic but not smart enough to find meaning in life

If you are nihilistic you are not very smart.

>nihilism
>smart

that means you have major motivational problems in your life and you are spiritually stuck in limbo. you can thank all the retarded atheist bullshit for that too. it's not smart at all.

this.

>never question anything at all

vs

>question things and arrive at unfortunate truths

hmmmm

what unfortunate truth did you find, my fellow philosopher?

Most Jews can be described as smart but nihilistic. Anyway I doubt OP is a true nihilist, if he was then he wouldn't care about politics because he wouldn't care about the fate of his civilisation. Most likely he's just blackpilled.

"I am in charge of the future and that this is difficult" is what I have found fellow sheeple

I don't care about politics, Sup Forums can sometimes still have philosophical discussions

Nietzsche basically said that nihilism by itself is not an ideology; he called it a disease. He said that most people be er question the ideologies they were brought up with. Those that do eventually find them to be false, and some lack the mental power to distinguish that just because their old beliefs are false does not mean life itself is meaningless. Nihilists to Nietzsche are people who have progressed halfway on the road to truth but have either given up or lack the intellect to find a new meaning in life.

What exactly do you mean by "meaning"? Not to brag but I'm a fairly intelligent guy and I find plenty of meaning in my life just by reading, thinking about stuff and talking to my mates. I don't even have any hobbies (although I should probably get some). So I don't what it is you want out of life.

Meaning of life
Kill, i mean work, fuck, eat and sleep.

The solution is not to think and fully live the moment while praising God
Thinking always lead to nihilism, there's no escape

Nihilists are faggots.

A mind adrift in undirected thought leads to sin.

>Not to brag but I'm a fairly intelligent guy
You don't show it.

Nihilism is just low testosterone fagg0ts.

I don't think you need intelligence to find meaning in life, you simply need a passion or a goal.

True story. Thank god, Canada got Jordan Peterson.

>just don't think bro

This is why I have trouble being Christian

My nigga. Finally another understands that Nihilism is a step down.

Please, impose the meaning you've found in the mundane nature of a life cycle to any living creature while simultaneously being a condescending cunt.

The true arrival to nihilism is a journey, not a short cut. Filtering through religions, dogmatic ideology, and eventually realizing that if anything mattered, we wouldn't need to imbue it ourselves. The duty of life, mimics the nature of life. Cycled to born; cycled to die.

The ones in denial, completely oblivious to the wake of their insignificant lives, honestly think they're presence is unique, or meaningful. There will be that moment in their lives, when the collapse of everything they've built to hold them sane, comes falling down, and after the dust settles and the crying stops, they'll see then. Nihilism is the one true god.

Meaning in life is your creation.
Basicly the thing you use your power for.
All male actions are done to achieve power, this power is then used for your creation. Best example is Hitler to be honest.

Nihilism destroys any meaning that you may have had.
I know trust me.

>durrrr I'm too stupid to have a dialogue so I'll just mindlessly insult people
Get a life you fucking loser.

Wasn't Nietzsche's intentions with nihilism to make people aware of the meaninglessness of life so they might look to create their own meaning through art, passion and other pursuits in their finite time?

Nihilism is a good excuse to be degenerate when you are young

Yes, that's the point of nihilism (actual, not Le Edgy "2 KOOL 4 SKOOL" kind).
Problem is that 'aware of the meaninglessness of life' is much easier than 'create their own meaning', leaving most people in OP's position.

You can be nihilistic and not be an unmotivated lump.
I garden, work on my house, take long walks all day and other assorrted hobbies
and I dont thinK theres any inherent meaning to existence. Nothing in my life has pointed towards there being any.

He wasn't a fucking nihilist

Life has the meaning you give to it. And there's nothing wrong with life having no meaning. All species end, all life end. That's the point of life. To not be eternal like rocks.

Implying meaning and the pursuit of meaning come when you get closer to death, when the sands of life slips faster through your fingers? That's not a coincidence. People tend to care more, and cling when they realize it's almost over. It doesn't change the fact, we're living pointless lives. We're not cosmic being with a manifest of goals and desired accomplishments to explain this caviler life we live.

Realizing life has no meaning, and that we're fruitlessly running in circles doens't change the fact that ultimately, we're likely to only live one life, that's it's short and that the people and places we see are truly breathtaking. That doesn't imply meaning, just understanding.

This

Why is this thread to retarded to understand this?

Well it acctually implies meaning. Or "worth". Or "distinction between good and evil"