Global warming doesn't exis-

Global warming doesn't exis-

-t.

Global warming denying drumpgh supporter detected

this shit is true we are burning here

Funny because Latvia is experiencing one of its coldest summer in a century, no joke

What if global warming exist but humans have nothing to do with it.

Lmao

it's summer it's normal.

comfy as fuck in the southeast US for the 4th or 5th year in a row

>Not hitting 43C in summer

It's normal in January to have consercutive 40+ days, harden up you weak shits.

Global warmin is re-

What the fuck is wrong with you yuropoors

40 degrees is cold as shit

What are you, fucking leafs?

43 degrees? That's cold as fuck. Nice and chilly sweater/jacket weather. Why you complaining Achmed?

yuropoors btfo

What's 43C in real temperature?

Why are you going in a fucking place where you know you are gonna pepole gonna disagre anyway kill yourself and stop larping as a faggot scholmo
saged

>People can't handle 43 degrees.

That's funny, they hide the record temps for Madrid, websites list them as N/A. In my free country they tell us the record temps, they don't suppress them so that the public is less informed. 115 F in july in 1930's here.

i live in the north of south africa. it snowed here for the first time in history last year....

ca. 110 degree Fahrenheit

In my free country both the record temps and crime stats are open to the public. They don't hide them so people are less informed, less able to make intelligent political decisions.

>Highs
>43

Softcocks.

Fucking girls, 43 is a warm afternoon down under

It's 37 degrees over here plus I'm heating my room with an AMD GPU
Sheesh

>he fell for the AMD memes

It is so fucking hot here

>amd
Hello r*ddit

>daily mail

is there a plugin that will block all (((media))) outlets on chrome

thinking it will improve my quality of life

It warms the rooms pretty well in the winter
Hence why I chose it

That's not too bad. Just drink a lot of water. Sounds like locals need the warning more than tourists do.

OMG IT'S SUMMER, WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!!

>2017
>falling for this media spin

underrated

>Desert dwellers that have absolutely no idea what humidity is as they sit naked with the air con blasting on their cocks
It's actually pretty cold in South England right now, I don't know what the Spanish are complaining about.

>tfw in UK its 16C and theres a strong breeze in your room cooling your PC and its raining.

enjoy your summer friendo

>43c
Faggots, I've worked in 50+ and it never bothered me that much

>Its hot in summer guys! Global warming! herr durr

>43
wow it's literally nothing

>40 degrees is cold as shit
wut is celsius derp

At the time it was either the R9 390 or the 970 and you know how hard the 970 was meme'd
I'd never choose AMD again, because they couldn't make good drivers if their lives depended on it

-al

We use different temperature gauges here and it wasnt clearly marked on the first pick
We know as much about Celsius as you know about Fahrenheit

Fuck off Australia, lets see screencaps of your max temps

Buy why? Celsius is the white man's measurement

hmm... no, sweetie. Yurofarts know how to convert, you don't.

>it wasnt clearly marked on the first pick
the first pic shows in the headline 43C. How is this unclear?

>Hottest temperature: 46.1 °C
You are like baby

You live in Spain. Are you not used to the heat during the summer?

how am I going to screencap the mercury with the library computer you stupid cunt?
local max 55 on stick fire hunting day

No, because I'm white

16C/61F here lads.

How not? It's humans who've cut all the forests that soak up the heat, making the space inside and around them cooler and instead built a concrete desert which reflects the heat, thus magnifying the temperature. Or shall we blame that on animals? Not to mention all the greenhouse gases we cause with our machinery and cattle grown to support our ridiculously large population.

>summer being hot
ya think?

Help me Sup Forums. I can't take temps over 25c.

This is expected in Summer. I'm not denying global warming, it is real but with how little the temperature has actually raised since the industrial revolution, it's stupid to think temperatures like these are a result of global warming. Maybe in about 40 years time this will be a reality but definitely not now.

Oh yeah, that's pretty hot, but watch this

At like 0% humidity. Wow so difficult to manage.

So what temperature can you Spaniards withstand nicely before wanting to die?

Migrate to a country with a colder climate.
I'm thinking about it since last year.

Don't mind him, he's an American

40c 95% humidity

AAAAAAA

NSW (an Australian state) had it's hottest winter day of all time followed a few days later by it's coldest.

They deleted the coldest day, because "it shouldn't have been that cold".

kek.

why are you so retarded, user? Eastern and Southern Europe have always experienced extreme climate conditions - be them heatwaves, tropical rains or straight up snow during the summer. It's just how it's supposed to be, it's really not that hard to comprehend.

>mfw this summer has actually been one of the chillest in the last couple of years, with temperatures reaching 42-43 degrees for just one or two weeks in total (one heatwave at the beginning of summer and one heatwave now)

Two weeks ago it snowed in the Carpathian mountains and our temperatures have been going up and down quite a lot, with differences of more than 10-15 degrees between day-time and night-time. Compared to our previous summers - when we had three months of drought and temps of over 40+ - this time we're actually blessed with an "ok" summer. Pic related - these are average temperatures for a regular summer in Eastern Europe, not at all extreme.

tl;dr get the fuck out of here with your global warming.

Global warming is happening but for a different reason, we're still coming out of an ice age, researchers at Cambridge University have claimed that man's contribution to the warming is so insignificant that it's not even worth noting.

The only thing we're responsible for is the poor air quality from burning shit, that can easily be fixed when electric cars and cleaner energy becomes more readily available. Air quality was a lot worse in the Victorian Era and it only took a few years of regulation to make it safe again.

We are not heating the planet, the planet is heating itself. The problem is, many get ignored for this view.

You fucking idiots, it's just El Nino acting up again.
Even here the climate is fucked up, we got a real english summer (as in a load of rainfalls) in Quebec, mixed up with some really high continental temperature for once.

>tfw traveling to sardinia this monday
it was a pleasure shitposting with you lads

>replying to tripfags

Pls Old World, 43 is drunk beach weather.

Its not fucking normal to get 40º temperatures in my city that is in a valley in the north, this is fucking insane, you cant even sleep becouse is +26 degrees at 00:00

Fair.
Dry heat is still shit, I was in London back in 2010 and you lot were getting heatstroke at 28.

less than 30º degrees plx

I thought it was supposed to be hot in the medi

>Australia

>0% humidity

wut

That's part of why Australian summers are fucking shit. At night it's even hotter and it's always sweaty. European summers are awesome because it's nice when the sun goes down and it's dry.

>not owning an AC

what are you, some kind of nigger?

Portugal is actually pretty good in terms of temperature. On average we're getting 25-30 degrees celsius

it is but is an inferno, this is why all the siesta meme comes, in summer the temperature fucking rocks to the sky and people spent the hottest hours at home, sometimes taking a nap but mostly tring to survive,

Foreigners saw this and call us lazy, hope i can see krauts wworking under this heat

Enjoy bacteria

>You can't even sleep

>Yuropoors don't know about the cold shower, cold fan and plastic sheets trick

You just hose it off in the morning and it's all good.

i own it but its a fucking waste of money having all day turned on

We are having the coldest summer in years.
Comfy +20 somethimg I LOVE IT

Your warming isnt global

Nice trick
What the fuck
Didn't know about it

>Its warm for a few weeks
>OMG GLOBAL WARMING
Its been warmer down there in the past

You are lazy, or have good unions.

>tfw it hit 46 degrees and working under a tin roof, so I tell the boss according to OHS rules we have to go home, but then he phones the union like a DOG and finds out I'm lying and turns the fan off out of spite

Meanwhile we have a cold and rainy summer over here. I want my nice weather goddammit.

Working at 46
Inhuman
Should have called the cops

Daily reminder if you can work aswell under +35 degrees you are African tier

It was +42 in Moscow once
Holy shit tgat was awful.

Good thing the smoke made it look ccool like silent hill and shit, also its a unique feeling to walk through the empty streets of a big city.

It's going to be a humid one today, fellas.

>unseasonably warm is proof
>unseasonably cool is proof
>anything and everything further proves muh religion...I mean muh science

Lake bled is beautiful

14 degrees here in yorkshire

You could buy an air conditioner. But theyr'e like 400 bucks.

Get an esky, fill it with ice and tins of beer, get yourself a K-Mart fan and some PVC and you're good to go.

Whsts that in C

Basically an afternoon in Phoenix

Only 43 degrees? Lol that's summer in Minnesota

I already switched it over since the thread has fewer burgers.

Global warming is real
Man made global warming is fake
/thread

big men have big tans
le shitposter face isn't actually a meme and many rural men actually look like this

Irish tier.

Not far off.

You know those things can be cleaned, right? Oh wait, you're probably a nigger, you fuckers move to a new apartment whenever the trash piles up too high inside.