Is there anything more degenerate than drinking energy drinks?

>get you addicted to sugar
>make you sugar crash at work making you suggestable and unproductive
>Rot your teeth and heart ventricles causing you to need appointments with Drs Goldberg and Wolfshiem

When did you first realise that energy drinks were one of (((their))) best weapons against the goyim?

It's made for energy, so if you don't take care of yourself or use it when you don't need it of course you will feel negative effects.
The problems are that consumers aren't educated enough and that companies can maliciously prey on them.

I drink the cheapest brand of energy drink I can find and sleep 3 hours a night.

Why do you need an energy boost if you take care of yourself?

Bump

Modern society's development in certain areas is at different levels. Depending on your career or just the way you feel it can be hard to get by in the system without a stimulant.
I agree that ideally there is no use for drugs but a mild boost can push you through the day.

Redbull tastes amazing though and I like being high energy. I'm productive like a mofo

i drink a lot of coffee. energy drinks are too expensive.

The (((who))) is just another side of their control. The reason obesity and diabetes are on the rise are because of the bullshit they advice you to eat. Stop eating carbohydrates! Eat Meat and fat! Not salad and fruit. Fatty acids are healthy! (Not transfats and never use vegetable oil) energy drink is just obviously unhealthy! But eating 5 peices of fruit a day is just as bad.

>no sugar
>no calories

If they weren't $6 for a packafo I'd buy more.
Though I think they genuinely make it harder for me to concentrate, I'm unable to commit wholly to one thing after drinking.

>no sugar
>no calories
>jam packed with artificial sweetners that give cancer not only to you but everyone in a 5 suburb radius

>falling for the no sugar no calorie Jew

So you're telling me that eating fruits is unealthy ? Ffs

Red bull is great for driving long distances or driving at night, but there's no way I'd drink that shit any other time

I took one of those fast energy sweets whilst on sentry on a training exercise in the army and it makes you wide awake for the best part of five minutes, would have preferred a red bull

Fruit is just sugar. Think of it like a treat! You wouldn't call eating 5 mars bars a day healthy.

I know that.

But fruits are a lot more than sugar, while mars is just that...

Fruits are fibers, vitamins, nutrients...

Imo fruits are fine if its your main (or only) source of carbs

Eating too much fruit can cause diabetes

Why?

It's true you need fibre and other essential nutrients from fruit. But the suger itself is excessive. And even you don't need 5 peices of fruit to everything you need.

I've really cut back this year but relapsed a little while ago. I fill the void with coffee and things like Powerade.

Modern nutrition research was a mistake

Coffee has always had the opposite effect on me making me sleepy so I used to do the 0 or low carb energy drink options to get caffeine in (I know theyre not any better for you. I just hate how sugar tastes and the highs and crashes from spiking my insulin). I've since switched to amino acids with caffeine in them to better regulate how much I'm getting in a day (I usually stick to about 150 mg. Some studies i think have said avg. adult can consume 300 or 400 safely but dont quote me). I know I'm addicted to caffeine, but i am a much more focused and productive person after I've had my morning caffeine. I however take very good care of my body otherwise. Not eating sugar and regulating how many grams of carbs, fats, and proteins I get in a day, lifting and doing cardio 6 days a week (3 days lifting/3 days HIIT/circuit cardio alternating), making sure I get 7 to 8 hours of sleep, and drinking a gallon of water a day. So I think I negate some of the damage done by my caffeine intake.

Feels good.

I'd say trolling on Sup Forums on a Friday night using horrible quality image.jpg's is worse

>Not popping addy

Just have a shot of espresso and stop being a faggot

Even simple sugars digest differently depending on the type. Sucrose and dextrose being some of the most rapid digesting, and thus being the worst for you causing blood sugar levels to rise rapidly causing a spike in insulin release. The sugars in fruit is often fructose with is absorbed in the intestines I believe and for a simple sugar much more slow to digest. Especially in fruit when there is also a combination with fiber... a non digesting carb. Sugars in fruit are less likely to cause the same spikes in blood sugar levels and insulin and thus less likely to cause fat deposition. However, eating too much in one sitting or even in a day can still have negative effects if enough is consumed (too much of any good thing will become a bad thing). But you can definitely have more than 5 pieces in a day if distributed accordingly and depending on the type of fruit.

>tfw you have the first sip of the day

The 5 hour energy drinks are good. Very low sugar

>Sugar crash

It's called caffeine, taurine, and B vitamins retard

Rate them Sup Forumsros

>falling for the chemical poison jew
If its sweet and it has no sugar

Enjoy your limp dick and cancer

Jesus Christ stop pissing that cancer into our water supply

It's best to save your money if you can, but sports drinks are far superior to energy drinks. Protein drinks are good too. Coffee too is preferable to energy drinks.

I just realized this may be one huge slide thread.