Why don't you want the state of Israel to exist, Sup Forums?

Why don't you want the state of Israel to exist, Sup Forums?

I'm not sayong it's a bad idea, just very poorly executed. They have too much power.

Because Israel is not a graphic location. It's every Jew everywhere. Jews are the greatest spy network. They are all double agents.

If israel dies it's not my loss.

The state of Israel is welfare dependent. The US has donated the equivalent of $15,000 to every single jew living in Israel since its inception. What do we have to show for it?

Because they don't want any other state to exist.

Dual citizenship Israelis write articles in NRO extolling the virtues of white replacement and abandonment in the US. What do we have to show for it?

Israel attack the USS Liberty. What do we have to show for it?

Israel encouraged the policy of letting ISIS "fester" in Syria. What do we have to show for it?

I don't mind it. Just feel like he should follow the golden rule.

nuke the whole damn middle east then drill thru the glass sheet for oil

my people work exclusively for ((them))

>how are our free stealth subs doing for you?

It implies Jews still exist.

The leader of Israel invites himself to our Senate and talks to it like he is our king. What do we have to show for it?

that was an enjoyable podcast

A mutilated dick, a middle class getting poorer and a bunch of dead white trash 'patriots' thank the republicans

Israel is the most cancerous country on planet earth and we're supposed to hold it up as the least cancerous thing Jews have done for the world

I don't like the territory claims based on ancient books. Jewish lands/Muslim lands are an abhorrent idea.

Is Ben a double agent

I think it´s a very unjust treatment of the native people in the region, that´s all.

Because I hate kikes and think it would be better to just deal with them permanently.

I believe the last time someone told the Jews to "do to others as you'd have them do to you" they nailed him to a cross.

Fuck the shitskins, the worst part about Israel is that it emboldens all kikery worldwide.
They can now act with the knowledge that they can always run of to Israel if they get in trouble for their Jew tricks.

Because before creation of Israel Arabs gave zero fucks about Yurop and America, they were just peacefully enjoying their hashish-smoking, goat-fucking and wife-beating activities.

But I do. Jews absolutely need a containment country.

How about we just give them a containment chamber full of Zyklon B?

That would be too easy. The real Jewish hell is being forced to live only among other Jews. Being Jewish is literally the opposite of being white in that regard. And it's why they envy us most.

>they were just peacefully
ok buddy.
Things would have gone sour anyway because of oil and gas

because it is in the nature of the jew to be a parasitic and destructive force to the aryan people. jews shouldnt exist

Because it's not a real country, and magic books aren't legally binding.

because jews are little more than intelligent muslims
they hold largely the same opinions with regards to those who are not like themselves, but jews are smart enough to be polite and hide their true allegiance and contempt for 'others'

if only all jews would go live there...
also this