Other urls found in this thread:

dailypresser.com/2017/04/1a-nbc-news-hillary-clinton/
archive.is/Bk5hd
youtube.com/watch?v=pYhzYpJpK8g
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3776
pizzagate.wiki/Laura_Silsby
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1523591
transformerdc.org/about/council
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-huma-abedin-emails-reveal-additional-instances-clinton-sending-receiving-classified-emails-unsecure-server/
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1834034
youtu.be/75Ja-W5LWVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dailypresser.com/2017/04/1a-nbc-news-hillary-clinton/

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

oops wrong img

She is going down!

Hello shill :)
How are you today?

City people can barely tie their own shoelaces.

archive.is/Bk5hd

are you norge-m8?

>The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.City people all voted for Hillary.
are you guys really desperate enough to bust out the old memes?

I think ppl are being murdered who get in the way of exposing the pedophile ring. Being that Hillary is a known lesbian, Bill is a serial rapist, John Podesta & brother Tony are serial pedophiles, Huma Abedin is married to a pedophile, and James Alefantis from Comet Ping Pong Pizza is a homosexual with David Brock of Media Matters, who all worked on the Hillary for America campaign. They all need to be exposed on national TV, the trial televised, and all sentenced to death for destroying America, destroying & murdering children & allow the Muslim Brotherhood pedophiles to infiltrate out gov”t, all to enrich themselves at the expense of everyone else for their sick perverted pleasure. May the Almighty God destroy them all!

yep

doing gods good work user

>Uploaded march 25

>illegals, dead and gimme dat City people all voted for Hillary.....
FIFY.

What a fucking surprise.

>leaf
u r a poof, m8, taking it up the arse and in the mouth from David Brock and that Podesta guy

I'll die of old age before Hillary's foreskin golem with her consciousness implanted in it will go to prison.

Your pantsuit smells of stale pish, get to fuck, faggot pedo leaf

calm down nigger

YOU are the nigger here, your mighty white queen isn't going to yield up gibs and USB drives full of pizza for all

oh yeah, I didn't check that. Got this link from Craig "Sawman" Sawyer's fb.

this guy does a really good translation of the PG related emails

youtube.com/watch?v=pYhzYpJpK8g

Her stupid pantsuit accentuated the width of her fat ass.

Oh it's a ring alright

>How come no threads about this?
Because they told us to no longer discuss pizzagate. They said it hit too close to home for some in DC.

tired of Sup Forums excuses?

put on your autist barets and meme a way around this blockade or embrace the child raping cannibals as your own.

#boycottyoutube

Wat?

Moloch always wins.

bamp bamp

her time is coming user

That sums it up nicely.

Woah.

Enjoy raping and eating children or fight to stop them

The choice is yours

my favourite meme

RC sanctioned trip with Laura Silsby to Haiti to rescue children wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3776

Laura Silsby collects children from the Friends of the Orphans - pizzagate.wiki/Laura_Silsby

Friends of the Orphans's director Max Macoby - defended JA and David Brock during their blackmail case voat.co/v/pizzagate/1523591

JA has business connections via Transformer art gallery with Izette Folger daughter of Max Macoby - transformerdc.org/about/council

Laura get's caught and is defended by a wanted child trafficker gets very light sentence basically let off and goes to work for amber alert - pedo warning system

HRC expedites the approval process for families looking to adopt from Haiti removing some of the usual vetting process - judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-huma-abedin-emails-reveal-additional-instances-clinton-sending-receiving-classified-emails-unsecure-server/

ICE raise the red flag that some of the adoptees to take the children from Haiti are known pedophiles - voat.co/v/pizzagate/1834034

Why are they not in jail? Why does everyone dismiss this as a conspiracy?

Bump it up

Why can't this happening?

Well duh, the bitch runs that shit.

>implying city niggers and hipsters aren't retards
>a fucking leaf
every time

Fake news.
Downboated.

It's hard to not be demoralized when this shit is so out in the open and won't get coverage. The deep state really does have a stranglehold on this country. Imagine what Trump has to sidestep in order to not be assassinated on a daily basis, assuming of course he isn't just for show to assuage us.

Submit your stupid fanfiction to FOXnews messenger on facebook if u care so much ass

That's what it is, whoever the potus is, the deepstate call the shots or it's goodnight Irene for the prez.

There'll be a DS rep working with Trump, like Cheney was with Bush Jr.

Maybe it's Kushner.

Trump is building up momentum. Soon the fake polls and media shilling will burn out its last shred of credibility. Trannyban and defunding moderate beheaders was political suicide three months ago.

Jailing election opponents won't look so impossible in another three.

story is real tho, its just from 2013

It's over guys, Trump won.

youtu.be/75Ja-W5LWVk

No seriously you can message their business number this way and submit stories, someone do it.

Cry harder. HARDER!

ok.

You have to be 18+ sorry bye bye.

>Published on Mar 25, 2017
>Aired on June 11th, 2013

>It's the Drumpfie Defense Force again
Nobody except permavirgins at /ptg/ still care about Clinton

ITT: People that should be taking anti-psychotic meds.

You are such a cringy Reddit faggot. Please go there or kys

You have no right to say anything about American politics. Look at that idiot faggit your lame ass country elected.
By the way, Tim Horton's is owned by Burger King. hahahahaha.

:^)

I can't believe I haven't seen that before. Fascinating.

Trump needs to remove the swamp creatures or they will remove him. I hope Trump got some 7D underwater hyper dimensional chess move set up. This could get ugly soon.

I hope so

city people wear boots.

oh wait, that's country people. heh, sorry (i'm a city person)

A thread about HRC and Huma Abedin was up about 8 hours ago and got deleted super quick - only up for about 20 mins and the killed it about 11 or posts..
(((They)) couldn't even trust the shills to slide it.
Think they killed it because of what user said:
>On Apr. 17, 2009, Abedin tells colleagues Valmoro, Andrew Shapiro, Philippe Reines, Mills and Jake Sullivan in an email with the subject line “Aipac” that, “Calls from our (((friends in the jewish community))) are now getting ugly. I don’t understand who’s taking charge here.”
The reference is likely to a book that had just been released called The Way of the Knife: The CIA, a Secret Army, and a War at the Ends of the Earth that disclosed that the NSA had intercepted former Rep. Jane Harman on the phone about her efforts to intervene with the Bush Administration on behalf of two AIPAC officials being investigated for espionage.

Because the thread disappeared so fast, I'm posting what I snatched from user here.

I swear to god if Pizza gate becomes public I'm going to start believing again.

Why the fuck are your using you tube retard

Yeah, I'm surprised they haven't had it taken down, it's pretty revealing

PIZZA GATE

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Thank you for your contribution.

Seth Rich

Beep boop

You are a bot

I love remy
:(

We talked about months ago

bump this