youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI
hooktube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI
foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/04/grand-jury-bombshell-rocks-media-but-calm-down-this-is-what-prosecutors-do.html
twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/892807890725154820
youtube.com/watch?v=zzi7jbIMFsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>(((deep state))) leaking shit that puts national security at risk
>congress pretty much colluding to take out POTUS because "he's a bully"
>media obviously treasonous towards the USA
when does the backlash against this shit start?

What did DC mean by this?

Few things here...

>Leaks

There were 3, highly illegal leaks yesterday. 1) Secret grand jury leak, 2) POTUS phone call transcript and 3) Carter Paige FISA warrant. I don't care how good or bad of a job POTUS does, if he can't plug up the leaks coming out of his govt it'll be all for naught. The phone call transcript is incredibly damaging as world leaders will now not feel comfortable being candid with POTUS. This is a very big deal.

>Mueller Probe

He found no collusion so he's now investigating shit he was never appointed to investigate, Trump's financials. According to Sara Carter the grand jury and related subpoenas are all in reference to the meeting with the Russian lawyer, Kush and Don Jr. This is actually good news for POTUS as he can just pardon these guys and end this thread. But the dive into Trump's financials will continue. It's a massive waste of money but likely not a big deal, the Senate isn't going to impeach Trump over minor financial misdeeds, to impeach him there'd need to be a big crime....which Mueller has apparently been unable to find.

>McMaster

I believe McMaster is trying to get fired right now, and POTUS will likely grant him his wish this afternoon. It has to be wildly frustrating to be a NSC who does not agree with the POTUS on foreign policy, and vice versa. The attacks on McMaster in the last few days are coming directly from Israel. Not that they aren't warranted, but there's a lot of missed context. I don't believe McMaster is some evil plant trying to overthrow Trump, I believe he just disagrees with Trump. He'll get handed Afghanistan command, Pompeo will become the new NSC, and it'll be a win for all parties involved. It's important to remember that Trump is a fucking idiot, if he had a saboteur in plain sight he'd fire him immediately.

>dana with glasses
>abby
morning fap time

When people just stop watching tv or youtube late night channels because they're tired of it.

Now!

Never

>a muslim called Isis

>named after an Egyptian god
>not black
????

Lindsey Graham constantly doing interviews with MSNBC & CNN huh

>Guggenheim
Fuck that CW hack, he ruined all the shows

Trump *isn't a fucking idiot

pretty big typo there

Anyone got the pic of the canadian user being killed by universal healthcare he posted a pic of a sheet of paper saying his last words would be "build wall"

>practicing moslem
>tits hanging out
>not wearing a burkha
>no male relatives with her

>Ancient Egyptian-based superhero
>Practicing Muslim

You mean that religion that is destroying anything pre-Muslim in the Middle East?

What was the reason Trump stopped funding Rebels in Syria again?

Hard Mode: No "Assad is the good guy" answers.

what difference will this make?

i dont know about that

what do we do after trump gets impeached?

They were kidnapping children and beheading them in films uploaded to youtube.

Why is Lindsey Graham so stupid and insecure? Why did his dad molest him as a kid?

>It's important to remember that Trump is a fucking idiot

Burn this country to the ground.

>so hey, how about you stop killing kids
>no?
>alright, no more money
that about sum it up

word is he watched a video or two of the (((rebels))) beheading children

I hope some Muslims shoot up thier office for this haram.

MMMM THAT NEW THREAD SMELL

If Graham and whoever actually do go through with their retard bill that's somehow supposed to take away Trump's ability to fire Meuller, considering the speed of which Congress gets things done, could Trump just fire the dude before they vote on it?
alternatively, can they pass laws that retroactively affect order and stuff like that? Trump gave the guy the job with a specific set of rules along with it for both, so it can't be possible to remove terms of service AFTER someone agrees to them. It would only be able to be applied to any special counsels brought in after the bill is passed.

So will the press conference today be anything major?

The groups the CIA supply always end up becoming anti-western terrorists.

THIS IS DRUMPFS AMERICA

When people get tired of all the resisting, Trump can do whatever he wants without any consequences.

They literally beheaded kids and uploaded it to the internet. It's a god way to lose funding.

Really makes you think

yes but who will help him when there are so many holdovers in 3-letter agencies and shit

The bill could sit on his desk for 9 days and he could still fire Mueller if he wanted to

Wanna fugg Isis desu

"uneducated white males"

nice phrase donny jew

>this thread

> What was the reason Trump stopped funding Rebels in Syria again?

The Pentagon strategy was always to back the Kurds in order to roll back the clock and push ISIS out of Syria following the down Euphrates river (same strategy ISIS used, but up river). The whole "moderate beheaders" support was a deep state play by Hillary/McCain with the sole purpose of destabilizing the region.

The real real reason was likely Mulvaney going through the books, seeing that massive waste of money (paying fucking AlQaeda to sit on their asses and do nothing) and brought to Trump attention. Trump informed himself about what they really do and told Mulvaney to cut the funds.

He has to take care to kill all the leakers. Obama did a great job at it, maybe ask him?

Many of them were Al Qaeda and ISIS defectors who used the weapons and money to help supply the Islamic State. Murder, slavery, sex slavery, child soldiers. The worst kind of oppressive theocracy any westerner can't truly imagine.

Trump vs. Turnbull (AUS) Leaked Phone Transcripts

Funniest shit I've read all day, I assure you it is worth your time!

Trump has to stop worrying about what faggit morning joe thinks and start firing people.
>oh no disarray in WH
They say this every day anyways. Fire Mueller before Lindsey passes his unlawful bill, fire that bald cuck McMaster also. Stop worrying about how MSM might react.

never because most people WANT this idiot gone

Something seems kinda off with all this McMaster shilling

JIDF?

Rinced Penis always needed to be removed but there was never all this shilling for his removal like McMaster

Whats going on bros?

Kelly comes in, reports of staff discipline, including Kush and Ivanka have to report through him.

Couple of days later Ivanka posts pic thanking dad for dinner. hus sending message she has all the access she wants.

Top bantz.

more like donald drumpftl haha fucking retards

ROBOT ARMY WHEN?

they're literally al Qaeda

we're still arming the Kurds in the north

PMURT

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI

I love Kellyanne.

>linking VICE video
Change domain to hooktube so they don't get views

hooktube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI

explain your reasoning
he's Making America Great Again (jobs, economy, va, etc)
you take him out, you will start at best a huge backlash against politicians and cause chaos, at worst, a civil war

I fucking hate these subversive oven dodging liberal kikes.

KELLYANNE ON FOX & FRIENDS

You voted for a dumb nigger, never post here again. Low IQ nation wrecking faggot.

>(((Marc Guggenheim)))
Literally every single fucking time

McCain was okay with our "allies" cutting the heads off of children.

Turnball is a fucking cuck
Vote him out
Mass open borders shill

He's been making some odd decisions recently that resulted in bad optics thanks to shoddy reporting and mysterious jews

Really made me think

>hits your face

forgot pic related

Haha retard XD

Don't post shit like that without a source

You fight until they have you surrounded. Then you take the american flag down and at every official post theres matches a a revolver and one bullett. You burn the flag. Then take the revolver and the one bullett and shoot yourself.

Be nice.

Because. Stop going there, stop letting them come here.

2018 midterms.
Push the Dems far left. Create memes that make them crazy. Make them Bernie supporters who wants free college and free healthcare

kek is strong today. shadilay

Aww is the virgin nigger loving going to cry? Waah waah, Go ahead, keep shit posting now in an attempt to save face. Fucking loser.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Looks like they already outplayed you user

Terrorists of peace

;_;

I thought DC prided themselves on being above this SJW crap? Glad I don't take a side in that shitty console war.

>you've many bad deals, but I respect you
Turncuck BTFO

Headchoppers. Trump should make more of the fact that the previous administration was funding these people, the public won't be impressed when they hear how their tax dollars were put to work.

>let's just steal Trumps ideas
We had 8 years of their shit an got nothing.
No thanks.

Oh they do it it's totally fine and not racist, China does it and it's fucking racist
>A Chinese airline has caused outrage after warning travellers to avoid visiting areas of London “populated by Indians, Pakistanis and black people”.

>Stephen Miller a creepy heeb!
>Anna Navarro's antisemitic online rant!

Not the user that posted the image, but the source is here:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/04/grand-jury-bombshell-rocks-media-but-calm-down-this-is-what-prosecutors-do.html

moderate opposition is dead. Hayat tahir al-sham (a terrorist organisation) has pretty much taken over the movement

Nothing like waking up and see the President is shitposting on twitter again.

XDDDD literally peeing my pants good one haha

He also wants to renegotiate NAFTA.

twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/892807890725154820

Make your death count taking down as much Hillary supporters as possible

>Firing McMaster

It's gonna happen very soon. By turning Israel against him, McMaster made himself very easy to fire...which I'm pretty sure was his point. He wants Afghanistan control and he'll get it. Most rightly outlets are already implying they'd support McMaster's firing...

>Firing Mueller

Not a good idea with the way this has unfolded for a couple of reasons. They haven't found any evidence of collusion, which was always the way Trump would get impeached. If they find out he forgot to cross a T on an old financial document from the 90s, it might be a crime but he wouldn't get impeached for it. And 2) we don't have any reason to believe Trump is the subject of this investigation at all, in fact it appears to be focused on various associates of his. People like Manafort, Paige, and his sons Don Jr. and Kush. This is important because *if* they did break the law and Mueller's probe brings charges against any of them, Trump can pardon them and end it. But most importantly, firing Mueller would just ramp up bipartisan senate and house investigations that would drown his time in office.

He should make an ad showing McCain meeting with the moderate beheaders.

I love how in order to promote Islam ((they)) have to blatantly lie about it to make it seem appealing to normies. Also,
>is Muslim
>called Isis
I know it's an Egyptian goddess, but that is just stupid. Are they trying to psyop people into associating the name Isis with good people?

Fucking pathetic, idk what the fuck the Dem voters are gonna do if it's literally what Trump doing

Anybody know the nature of the dispute?

Thanks satan.

;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=zzi7jbIMFsE

Why is Mueller leaking? Thier are grounds enough for him to be fired? Unless Mueller starts firing the leakers, then he's obviously lost control and needs to go.