NORDICS BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Sure, sure.

Med masterrace

Also "racial preference" only seems to be racist if it's a preference for white men

From personnal life experience I had, middle eastern, latinos and asian girls like blonde haired men a lot, white women on the other side prefer dark haired men.

I have brown hair and eyes and I'm still nordic

Sure ahmed

Tall, dark, and handsome

FUCK

I have the same color as Pewdiepie

>tfw light brown hair
>tfw black eyes can't even see the pupil
>tfw can't tan

Hello there sexy.. hahaha you're looking kinda cute XD wanna meet up and talk? if you wanna haha no pressure :)

>tfw red hair and pale skin
At least I act like an asshole which women like for some reason

This is going to be getting more common

time to blow a load in some aryan chicks

but why do jooish goils like only light skinned jooish bois?

GOAT is being white with a nice beta-karotene glow.

Brown isn't good. Pasty white isn't good. Tanned isn't even optimal.

Best is that nice orange glow.

I wouldnt reject the right one. He is still hot too.

>white girls programmed to like jew features
Really made me think

>middle eastern, latinos and asian girls like blonde haired men a lot
I agree and add nigresses.

And we strike again...

Hi Emma, you can't see that they're all Slavs? East European subhuman detected.

m-me to, is it the good colour?

just go to Asia where everyone prefer blondes

quickest way to make an Asian girl sad is to tell her blonde hair is recessive

Looks like the eternal dark-haired Anglo strikes again.

Nice Jewish propaganda.

Let's be honest, was on the coast not so long ago and it was full of Scandinavians.

Thing can be said clearly: blonde women are godly, blonde men are disgusting as fuck.

Yes. Top Swedes.

Go out and breed with others of your hair colour.

Jokes on you, I'm bald.

Nerdic upset that women are repulsed by his cuck-tier colouring.

It s true . Swedish women all crave italian cock .. Well this was years ago , now they crave ahmed cock . SAD

>Pol
>Giving a nigger fuck what women want

>>Desperate hoes that already hit the wall and go to match.com to find a couple surprisingly are coalburners

y-yes haha i will do that

"In Nordic populations the women are, in general, lighter haired than the men, a fact which points to a blond past and a darker future for those populations. Women in all human races, as the females among all mammals, tend to exhibit the older, more generalized and primitive traits of the race's past. The male in his individual development indicates the direction in which the race is tending under the influence of variation and selection."

Madison Grant- The Passing of the Great Race; Or, The Racial Basis of European History

Pic related is Half Swedish and Half Italian

Nordcucks are an embarrassment.

Every time some American TV show has a handsome alpha main character it's a dark haired Jew who BTFOs blond men. Suits is the perfect example of this. I remember one of their episodes where a nignog was framed for something he dindu by two blond men who were shown to be cowardly and morally reprehensible. The show then went on to show these Jewish lawyers bringing these terrible blond men to justice for what they did to poor Jamal. This is just one of countless examples of the constant stream of anti-blond, pro-dark haired propaganda spewing out of the cesspool that is America. Of course, since women are retarded, they think TV and films are accurate representations of reality.

PINK PEOPLE BLOWN THE FUCK Out!!!

She looks like the average Scandi.

>implying women have a choice
a girl should marry whoever her father choses, males who are interested in her should talk to her father who will then make all the choices

I can see both in her.

demoralization propaganda

This thread was moved to