What is the most Sup Forums thing you ever did in a video game?

What is the most Sup Forums thing you ever did in a video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hC83kY3rywE
youtube.com/watch?v=hC83kY3rywE
youtube.com/watch?v=BLKnrgztpkk
youtube.com/watch?v=xqWP1yikgQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hit & run

Went on an ethnic cleansing mission in Skyrim. Killed all non-humans from Skyrim. Took me around 12 hours to do it.

cry because there is too many games to choose from

Always mate white females with black bulls in Fallout Shelter.

Must have been hard given that you had to kill all them nor*s

Stopped playing.

I trusted Cerberus in 2. Then they became faggots in 3.

Catching and shooting jews in ArmA2

I have destroyed the turkish culture group in Europe Universalis after the occupation completely in spire of the diplomatic cost

this

Always going for Groß-Deutschland when playing as Prussia in Empire Total War. Also
>always bring the teachings of Christ into the heathen lands

Played as TRUMP2016 for a year and half before the election

>Play Bioshock Infinite
>Hear NOV say "wait, I'm a progressive"
>Shoot him

Every GTA game. Just steal car, murder minorites with bat, get 6 stars.

In a Destiny raid once I started ranting to 5 other guys about how the Jews hold too much power in important places despite being less than 1% of the population which really got one guy mad but the other 4 saw my point and agreed with me.

>do you hate the dark elves? are you here to bully us and tell us to leave
>ye

Playing as the Empire in Endless Space 2. Sent all xenos to a prison world on the other side of the galaxy that their unprotected transport ships would have to travel through enemy space to reach. Needless to say, my Empire didn't have very many xenos living in it.

>play bioshock infinite
>try to throw the ball at the nigger, shoot every nigger i come across after that

>shoot random people on a gmod rp server while micspamming johnny rebel

reading this part always gives me a good kek
>You're immune to cognitive dissonance. That's why you're going to be crushingly disappointed come Nov 8th.
and then it was the other way all along and rivers of salt have been flowing ever since, it wasn't supposed to happen and yet it did.

Getting my friends together and forming a Right Wing Death Squad, where we all got dressed up in armour, wielded LMGs, drove the covered army truck into a busy part of the city and unloaded into every nonwhite we saw.

in GTAV***

This, I eradicated maghrebs as Italy

Saved the aryan princess from a literal sandnigger thief.

You gotta love Zelda.

Hope you converted them back to greek, and formed the roman empire after having greek as your primary culture, completing the circle of graeco-roman unification.

Threw the ball at the mixed race couple in Bioshock Infinite.

Would have killed them but the game wouldnt let me.

I roleplay in Spider-Man games saying stuff from the Raimi movies.
>Nice outfit, did your husband did it for you?

Sent the black guy to his death.
Not because he was black but because he was the most annoying companion in the damn game.

i play strategy games and i always genocide everyone in north africa, middle east.

games like total war and eu4

also in the new fall out i would make my settlements all white, if a non white showed up i sent them to my concentration camp settlement

i left it defenceless and would watch death claws wipe em out

Ethnic cleansing in civ3 since disgusting foreigners work at half speed when recruited as workers and riot when you wage righteous wars against their country.

>Fallout Shelter
>Only allowed Hwite ppl into my vault
>Onlu Hwite ppl were allowed to reproduce
>Used shitskins exclusively as expendable wasteland explorers

Went into the bazaar in Jak II and would hit a female roastie NPC for walking away from me, then when the she starts to run from me I would chase her and gun her down with my scatter gun. Then once the oppressive gorcernmental crimson guard started hunting me down I would slaughter them all in dark jak form.

I got Keynes in civ iv and killed him because he was Keynes; not taking that risk in my little world.

Cleaned up the streets of Chicago in Watchdogs. The profiler works wonders for dealing with the degeneracy.

Also

Confonted illegal immigrant workers in GTA

Everyone does this in Fallout Shelter.

winner.

Liberty city killing Jews

Superpower 2 created German empire and nuke Israel USA and Britain

Fallout 3 killed every nigger and wish I could side with the enclave

I modded Diablo 2 to make the paladin white
I had excellent fun in Watch Dogs scanning for muslims and canadians to murder
one of my most extensive pasttimes is crusading against saranid scum in mount and blade
I got banned from the last Australian bad company 2 server for racism against some chink
I erased all redguards and khajits from the face of Vvardenfell in morrowind

Hot damn do I miss Jak II. Hell of a fun game.

Post OP. Heh.

In online game my intuition told me 2 buggers were turks by the way they write
Told them
>>STFU turckroaches
they lost their shit
Got banned

>Letting niggers in your base

I larp as one of the last remaing aryans in fallout 4, killing every single shitskin i encounter in the search of an aryan wife.

Not me I strictly allow only dark skinned men and light skinned women in my cuck vault and let the white boys die outside the vault as the brown men inseminate their women

Turned it off

I played fallout shelter and systematically kicked every nigger out of my vault.

Made a Junta government in Tropico 4, banned immigration and exterminated/imprisoned all the communists and environmentalists.

And here I thought I was the only one!

>Liberty city killing Jews

I did that too.

Sims 3

Was creating a house and was inspired by something I saw on here a few years ago.
Decided to great a shack and a garden with no way out because of a white picket fence, I put a nigger in the shack and made him farm.
I made a typical skinhead and a big booty black woman to be his maid. I then made a small bedroom right beside the white picket fence with a full window wall so the nigger would have to look at his woman being fucked as he was stuck gardening.

In Tyranny, I joined the Disfavored who are basically Bronze Age nazis and helped them wipe out both the local population of the Tiers to make space for the pure-bred northerners as well as fight back against the Overlord Jew Kyros who controls everything through Meme Magic

Won the world war as several fascist countries in HoI.
Removed Kebab and Baguettes as several German nations in EU IV.
Genocided every Xeno scum and enslaved every Nigger as space Nazis in Stellaris.

Made a game of hunting down nigs in GTA IV.

Was fun as shit because the game gave npc more animations and didnt have them drop dead after two shots as in GTA V

>Men of War AA
>Only play German campaigns
Me smart :)

Do the fabela mision in Call of Duty and the africa town in Resident Evil 5 lots and lots of times

No mate strictly BMWF in my vault no limp dick white males they probably couldn't even get the women pregnant with their insignificant sperm count

I removed illegal aliens in X-COM

Then you go back to play videogames. Right?

>fallout 4
>nazi overhaul mod + more to change BoS into Nazi's and being overall aesthetic as fuck
>cleanse the commonwealth

youtu.be/hC83kY3rywE

kill all the blacks and jews in GTA 5

this

smashbros

>watchdogs
>walk around with phone
>shoot everyone that is a fucking degenerate
>youtube.com/watch?v=hC83kY3rywE

I said "fuck u nigger" a few times in various different games. Feels good fighting the good fight.

Created BMWF interracial couple in the Sims, with three mutt kids. Put them in empty room, removed all doors, drank beer and watched them starve to death.

I remember making a ghoul concentration camp, literally wrote "freedom through work" on the walls and put the minutemen as guards outside the fence

Fucking based

kek

I really like gta V for this first person is great for it where you just follow a roasty until she starts running then you chase her down and kill her with a melee weapon or shoot her in the stomach and watch her bleed out.

Jew Simulator 2017

I legitimately purchased watch dogs because of that video.

I cast Spiritual Clarity on this freak to see if xir dialogue options changed

>mfw sent all the ghouls to the slog and made them farm while guards in BoS uniforms stood on the roof watching

Nigger, you stole my (you)s

So you played Tropico 4?

Joined the Brotherhood of Steel in every Fallout game.

AD VICTORIUM

Chose Legion in FNV

Yes, like any normal person kek.

checked and /thread

>play a fighting game on console
>tons of niggers online
>they're all super aggro, talk mad shit, and only understand combos and mix-ups
>enter a KoTH lobby with tons of niggers
>pick a zoning heavy character and educate them on zoning, pressure, and anti-air reads
>they usually call me a spammer
>"At least I'm not a stupid nigger"
>Watch them nigger out over their mics, incapable of doing anything as I'm at 10+ wins in the lobby
>White guy joins lobby and witnesses what I'm doing
>Get matched against him
>He proceeds to spend the entire match crouch-spamming with me and saying nigger repeatedly until he gives me the free win

fucking kek

I did the conquest route in Neptunia.

Stop playing them because theyre for cucks now.

/thread

Now fuck off back to

>redpilled
the legion is literally just a gang of raiders with a plastic roman theme. They never fleshed it out because no one with any sense would side with them. A nigger tier choise for nigger tier people.

I played cruder kings 2 and stellaris so where should I start?

>one true faith on europa universalis I'VE
Whole world is Catholic.
And French.

Managed to win after nuking biggies

I attacked and killed a Bosmer in Balmora the other day just because he chose that race. What a fucking asshole.

>tfw when the Dark Brotherhood dons the colours of antifa
>tfw when you disrupt order and kill an emperor in the questline
I regret everything

>conquering 86 tribes and crucifying degenerates isn't redpilled

>Playing Total War because I exclusively play games of strategy and culture rather than shitty first person shooters

>Invade Africa, exterminate EVERY providence thus ridding the old world of niggers

>Stellaris
>Kill every race different from mine

Chasing down and killing jews in GTA IV
youtube.com/watch?v=BLKnrgztpkk

Purge Battleground with my high energy car
OC
youtube.com/watch?v=xqWP1yikgQM

In age of empires 2 if I'm playing as the Chinese I always segregate female villagers from male ones and have the unarmored females zerg rush into an enemy castle to get wiped out. One Child Policy

>not going full Universal Union, suppressing reproduction, and using them as slaves