Military Revolt

Admiral Paul F. Zukunft, appointed by Barak Obama to head the US Coast Guard, is openly refusing to obey orders given to him by his Commander in Chief, President Trump. What's the issue? The ban on transgender coasties.

The admiral has made a public declaration that he gets to decide what is right for the Coast Guard, not the president. Is this a court marshalable offense? When was the last time something like tis happened? MacArthur versus Truman? If Trump doesn't have this admiral removed and prosecuted, how long before members across all branches of the military go into open revolt, deciding for themselves what they do and do not want to do?
lasvegasnow.com/news/politics/coast-guard-chief-vows-to-support-transgender-personnel/781177835

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FZ7Aj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What's the issue?
He's Coast Guard. Being a limo driver doesn't mean you're in NASCAR.

Trump will just replace him.

Trump has not ordered the military to do anything with trans gendered people.

Court Martial and prison sound like good responses.

Oy vey don't tell the goyim it was just a tweet!

reeeeeee

Years ago I was boating on Lake Michigan and it all went to shit. Huge swells and people were capsized all over the place (marine radio). The pussies in the CG refused to go out and help, because it was dangerous. The Chicago marine police were the ones fishing everyone out of the water. I learned all I need to know about the CG.

Levenworth Bound. Remember that National Guard flap at the inauguration?

Remember to archive
archive.is/FZ7Aj

>Little Timmy tight pants wants to score himself some sweet sjw cred.
>forgets he's just playing the grown up equivalent of "army guys"
>gets court marshalled and dishonorably discharged
>grand kids remember him as cuck embarrassment

Defiance must be punished. He's gotta go.

All too often the Armed Forces are used as a sandbox for social engineering experiments. Whenever it goes too far, mission effectiveness plummets resulting in situations like yours where they can't even do the most basic tasks they're assigned to do.

>“I feel very unwanted,”, the Coast Guard’s first openly transitioning officer, Lt. Taylor Miller, reportedly said. “Mortified and embarrassed.”
>“Most people my age are worried whether they’re going to get a date or what apartment they’re going to rent,” Miller, an engineer who inspects foreign and domestic commercial vessels, said, according to the Post. “I’m worried about how I’m going to cover the cost of my hormones, hide from everybody and not get beaten up and murdered in an alleyway.”

Notice what's missing? Any discussion of defending the country. That's nowhere on Miller's mind. It's all about gibs and hiding from the reality of who they are. All about feelings.

How progressive - looks like the CG is becoming a democratic organization. I guess ships are also going to allow the crew to vote on what they should do and where they want to go.

I looked it up in Wikipedia it's in Kansas.

No

Sounds like that guy should be put on medical leave or whatever and reassigned to a desk job if not discharged.

>Is this a court marshalable offense?
yes.
>conduct unbefitting an officer (catchall)
>disobeying direct orders (would require an order be disobeyed)

Looks like Ft Leavenworth is getting one more faggot for the rapitorium.

>someone will pay

Coast guard is full of faggots.

Admiral zukcuck needs to be court martialed.

>Obama appointee

Of course

And this move of course serves as a signal to try to normalize the concept of a military coup for other traitors.

He should be court martialed

When the Ottoman Empire was on the verge of collapse, it was also among the first of nations to allow for homosexuality in its ranks. Admiral Zukunft is literally decadent to the point where it compromises national security. Its incidents like these which give me peace of mind that the American empire doesn't have much time left.

No doubt

It seems like most of the generals [and admirals] of actual combat arms were on-board, or were the ones that actually made the decision. Trump seems to go with what the majority do in regards to executive actions.

Banned from military
>asthmatics
>flat feet
>musculus-skeletal disorders
>Anyone who needs to take regular medicine

Allowed in Military
>transexuals who will freely receive regular hormones and free surgery

This is the kind of shit why we are in decline.

Kek are they playing loud ass music to announce the guy in the pic is fucking a man

That can get him court marshaled.

whats with trannies all assuming they will be murdered or beaten up? as if the hormones will make them pass for female, hormones or not these psych patients almost never pass for women

also police and crime stats dont reflect the narrative that trannies are targeted specifically for violent crime, in the few vids ive seen where it happens the trannies are ALWAYS the instigators of getting their own ass kicked

also they will ALWAYS be ridiculed, theyre ridiculous absurd people

The President is the commander in chief of all US military forces. If this wanna be squid wants to be all pissy, He will get sacked.

Conditioned by the media to respond in that manner. Because if they don't play MOST OPPRESSED victim card, they won't get sympathy. If they don't get sympathy, they don't get gibs. If they don't get gibs, they can't afford to fund their extreme LARPing.

>American empire doesn't have much time left
are you ready for the collapse boyo? stay out of cities, get out before it happens, once shtf cities will be prisons and death zones

look at areal maps of cities, then think like youre playing a RTS game, how easy would you find it to trap everyone in? the road systems in cities and suburbs are designed to be barriers, suburbs are designed to trap entire families in culdesacs and convoluted street layouts

our entire infrastructure is designed for martial law, the (((big plan))) is starting to take shape and theyve been doing it for decades

Sounds like fun.

I thrive in absolute chaos.

Thats Bullshit. Not saying your story is, but my brother has been in the CG for almost 20 years. He has flown in some pretty crazy shit, was there for Katrina. I promise the guys wanted to launch that SAR case for you, some pussy ass commander told them to stand down.

I wish Trump went a bit Saddam

>Order to remove all transgenders
>Obama appointee refuses
>Firing squad
No officer disobeys anything for the next 10 years

Nothing matters until there's written policy. Once it's written down, everyone will fall in line or be fired. A tweet is not a policy

Jesus fucking tinfoil hat, WTF.

There's some shit brewing but goddamn.

lol same, the life we have here now is soul crushing, i want just once to be a free human with only my wits and will to get by on, i may be killed by bandits or starve, or i might thrive.

i have a theory that all the "useless" males in our current society who are struggling just to maintain will rise to be the leaders in a post collapse world. humans thrive on a challenge. life is too easy now.

>our entire infrastructure is designed for martial law
Ever been to Virginia near the coast where they have all those military bases? They literally have enormous gates at ever entrance ramp to the interstates to block off traffic in case of, uh, whatever.

It's pretty to ask people what they think of it. Most people seem to understand, but only a handful will just be plain about their opinion.

That is true no order has been issued. Nevertheless, you can't talk shit about your superiors when in the military esp. at this high of a rank. That alone is enough for him to be fired or forced to resign.

>life is too easy now.

Well, if I rise, you'll know it's me because I'll make lying punishable by death.

The CG was the first to go full trans, fuck they did it well before it became mandatory. My older bro has been CG for like 18 years now. One of the guys he knew from when he first got in went trans and became a woman. Surprise surprise this fucker has had to get transferred three times now since becoming a "woman" and instead of now working on aircraft like it signed up to do and was trained to do it is at a nice cushy job at Elizabeth City doing lord knows what.

> Military

Coast Guard doesn't count.

dude we are on the verge of complete collapse, it wont be an external threat, our currency is literally worthless and backed by nothing but feels, once food gets scarce and the american comfort level goes away, the first move by govt will be complete lockdown to control the chaos which will only lead to more chaos

this isnt tinhat friend, its history repeating itself
decadence always = collapse

so you be kangs? sheeeit

Just a slight modification to no longer protect false speech.

I don't want to rule. I just want people to stop lying to each other. All day, about everything. It's infectious.

BE PREPARED!

This is the guy in charge of using laser guns to keep people from nuking you subhuman burgers, don't forget.

>literally have only one job
>don't do it
kek based welfare queens wasting those juicy tax dollars

And you are sure people won't revolt against that? What you are saying is continent wide martial law and people simply consenting. Maybe some big cities are fucked, but those are massive cucksheds anyway and prone to riots.

False, that's Navy & NSA broship.

>how I'm going to cover the cost of my hormones
That previously the dumbass American taxpayer was on the hook for. Fuck this nigger.

>Zukunft
SCOOPS

Execute for derision of command and treason. It will send a strong message.l

The admiral that is. Trump can declare treason on him and if found guilty, executived.

FFS just let the clown have his 4 years and let everything get back to normal, this shit is more of a threat to democracy than anything the president is capable of doing.

but there's no actual trans policy yet, this guy's out of order but there really isn't any order yet, just a tweet

Trump does not enforce his decisions and let those undermine him openly. Well, he's got what he deserves.

JUST

This is funny.

The democrats panicked themselves into a corner. They could have played it cool, but they won't.

Wait, what? You don't have a twelve-piece ensemble play standards while you engage in public coitus?

>Coast guard
>doing anything
All they really do is take a couple pot shots at cartel boats smuggling cocaine, zip away and then over coffee talk about how badass they are and how they almost got shot.

ikr

I thought for sure they would just do that. They could even maybe have gotten congress back in 2018. Just quietly stall and cockblock for a while, agree to a few mild deals to keep the game moving. But no! They had to freak the fuck out.

fucking Coast Guard fags, swear to god.

Who the FUCK would ever Join the band of trannie, Hispanic ,negro ZOG shock troopers known as the US military?

Why is Frankie so oddly accurate on his weather predictions? I get that he's autistic obsessive about the weather but he seems to be more accurate than the local weather forecasters who do it for a living.

Send the actual fucking Navy after this twat waffle.

if you have had any form of surgery you won't be touched even by a ten foot pole by the conscriptores, here.

the tranny ban ain't that weird.

but if you are just gay and like to play dress up, I don't see the issue

The problem with pandering is if you do it too much, those you pander to start to take over, even if just at the edges. Keep it up and eventually the take over everything. The Democrats aren't able to derail the pander train they sent speeding down the track.