I still don't get why Greece shuttled 1 million illegals to the EU

Starting in early 2015 (with the election of Tsipras), Greece started using ferries to shuttle migrants from its islands to the Greek mainland and giving them directions on how to get to Macedonia.

This was such an easy way to get into the EU for illegal migrants, that smugglers started posting their services on Facebook with extremely detailed explanations how to get to the Greek islands with every lower smuggling prices.

A stampede happened, which only ended in March 2016 when Greece finally stopped shuttling illegals to the EU mainland.

But why did Greece do it? Was it just pure stupidity, or did they have a plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You asked for them Hans.
And may Germany die.

Revenge for all those pay debts post.

>You asked for them Hans.
As late as July 2015, Merkel was heavily criticized by the international media on her hardline stance on rejecting asylum seekers. You can google the "Merkel makes Palestinian girl cry on live TV" incident from July 2015.

So you are bullshitting.

I don't know. Maybe the Greek remembers Germans killed 1/10 of their population in WW2.

Hahahahahha, excellent. Let the Grecos play ball faggot

Sea law doesn't allow you to send them back

>complaining about receiving 1 million engineers and rocket scientists
baka

>Sea law doesn't allow you to send them back
So? Doesn't mean you need to shuttle them 700km to the Greek mainland and hand them a bus ticket to Macedonia. Greece essentially invited 1 million illegals by making it easy to get to Western Europe. Now that there are no ferries for illegals to the EU mainland, the migrants actually ask to be brought back to Turkey instead of sitting on Greek tourist islands. They hate the islands, as there are no money gibmees there.

>They hate the islands because no gibsmes
Which is why they sent then to you Hanz! As gratitude for all the ((((((loans)))))) you gave to their (((((politicians)))))) ,that took the responsibility to (((((((spend))))))) the money in (((((switzerland))))). You asked for it Hanz, enjoy your multi-culti, oh and dont forget to pay war debts and return art works and artifacts to those who you so quickly loaned muneyz

No, the EU made the laws
Why should greece hold them in greece when they don't have the legal ability to send them back?
Change the law oh wait you can't cause more niggers is what cdu wants

You can't sent them back
You can't prevent them from entering
Why do you send them here???
Fucking germans

>((((((loans))))))
Loans cannot be Jewish, you idiot.

Also, Greece would be worse off without German and Irish money. You loaned them money too.

the modern day human (worker unit) trade..they're paying off denbts!

>Why should greece hold them in greece when they don't have the legal ability to send them back?

But Greece is required under EU law to keep them out and process their applications if they let them on the islands. They also deport people and have deported people to Turkey for more than 20 years already. Just like Spain does with Morocco.

>Change the law
Deportation rules in Greece are based on GREEK LAW.

>loans can't be Jewish
They can when placed in the right hands

The EU reduced them to penury by using them as a vehicle to remove Franco-German banking debts rather than simply allowing them to go bankrupt like they normally would when they spent too much.
This was their revenge. The fact that childless mutti Merkel was busy trying to adopt the entire Middle East just made it easier.
And now Germany has a giant Arab minority. Now Germany will *always* have a giant Arab minority. It will never go away. It will never be removed. Your daughters will become dhimmis, just as the Greeks once were.

Tsipras is a cultural marxist who wants to enrich europe, he is in the most hardcore far-left party in Greece right now and the most cultural marxist one as well.

Idk i think the eu is really pushing it too far.But to be honest with you i fucking hate them.When all this got too far about a year ago and we couldnt handle it.They were stacking up by the thousands in many of our islands they didnt have food or water and they were living in the streets.But most of the residents of the islands were helping them by supplying them with food and clothes.But they were getting frustrated and some fights happened.Fortunately we go some funding by the EU the things got much better.We got them some Concentration camps where they could live until there doculents were sorted out and they could begin there journey to europe,the containers had:air conditioners,toilets,free food etc.But I and many more nationalist got upset when about a month ago one refugee got denied to go to europe and then those mongols got upset and started a fire,fortunately no damages where made.But we it is really upseting that we house them and treat them as good as we can but they want to go to sweden,germany and many more european countries to get thousands of euros and privileges for doing nothing when the same time a citizen of other european countries cant those stuff for working and feeding his family.And also they are useless they cant offer to the community.

>get assfuckdeep in unpayable debt
>opens floodgates so everyone forgets dents
>everyone forgets dents.

>>everyone forgets dents.
When did that happen?

2050 when muslims are done with eurobia and can peacefully slaughter israel thus nulling all (((official))) depts

Ok think about it, you're a country with almost no money and one million or so foreigners land on your shores. What are you gonna do? Are you going with option 1, keeping them, while they drain more from your country already on the brink of collapse? Or option 2, send them as quickly as possible to the country that is extracting payments out of you to keep its banks going?

>Ok think about it, you're a country with almost no money and one million or so foreigners land on your shores.
That was not the case. They had 10,000 illegals on their islands. Then they started shuttling them to the mainland and a stampede of illegals came through this new route.

Their option was to just continue with them on the islands and not flood Europe, or flood Europe and then later on shut down the islands again. The second option was clearly worse for all concerned.

>I still don't get why Greece shuttled 1 million illegals to the EU

Because you asked for them you shitskin lover cuck.All the rapefugees loving parties,like Merkel are the majority,which means germanistanis love arab dick

Enjoy your caliphate

No need to wait till then senpai.It's already happening.Already shitskin are majority in many cities

Jokes aside,germany is cucked and lost beyond repair.

Man, they still didn't want the migrants, they drove away tourists from otherwise nice islands, and started fights with the locals. While it was a shit idea because it infested Germany with more, it partly worked because they wouldn't stay in Greece. Something that really pissed the Greeks off was the refugees starting fires on Chios which burnt down the 2000 yr old mastic trees (mastic is unique to Chios and the nearby peninsula of Turkey and can't be made anywhere else).
Also, spite.

Checked

didn't the eu threaten them for turning away illegals?

Migrants really look like hot potato everyone drops in each other hands.

They really are. Italy has gone a step further, and instead of waiting for the fuckers to reach Italy, they pick them up and send em north. Don't ask me why they keep getting closer to Libya, I can only guess they're sick of them even attempting and causing a scandal.

Tsipras is a leftist, progressive funded by soros.
He took a dump on the greek referendum and is doing the same with europe.

Please help Johnny Debt out of his misery

Hint:
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/Sup Forums-greek-surveillance/bgcjhhldnpllbmhdaijongcbedocnnmj?hl=en

If immigrants help the economy, why doesnt Greece take all the immigrants?

They stopped trying to help them maybe 1-2 months after the huge waves arrived.Everyone stopped falling for the refugee meme and started view them as the subhuman filth they really are.They are basically trying to relieve them of that sweet soros rapefugee cash ever since by overpricing eveything and infecting their camps with drugs and pimping their women into prostitution.

So she makes some bullshit appearance on tv and does nothing to make this shit stop, but still she is so against this?

Macedonia is in the mainland, and I'm pretty sure ferries land directly on it, so I don't see what kind of directions they need

(((Usury)))

Loans with interest are a Jewish invention

Sie haben es getan, um euch zu bestraffen.

>Mastic trees

Can't find any online references to it. How bad was it?

Both Greece and Italy just waved them through. And honestly, I can't blame them. Firstly, every other country would have done the same thing, second, Greece was, and still is, in no position to deal with the financial burden of caring for hundreds of thousands of migrants.

It's hard to argue with the fact that the EU pretty much left Greece alone with the pressure from migration, and it's absolutely shameful.

A normal thinking German? Can this really be?

Most of your kind think we Greeks are some kind of lazy scum (longest work hours in Europe) retiring at 50 (it's 67) and that we should drown in migrants because your taxes increased in order to relieve the EU banks after the 2008 catastrophe (unrelated to the Greek debt crisis).

Please tell me there are more of you, because so far I've had some really bad experiences with you.

Pretty sure Germany said now that you got rid of your currency we have by the balls and unless you let migrants in we will ruin you far worse than migrants will.

Went to Spain recently and hung out with a lefty catalan chick. We disagreed on nesrly everything but agreed that migrants were being used to undermine labour and that Germans are absolute scum. Also she was a great fuck.

>They stopped trying to help them maybe 1-2 months
lol
fuck off fascist scum