Is it fact that Ashkenazi Jews are the most clever race in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yuq1gu2CEm8
scientificamerican.com/article/was-einstein-the-first-to-invent-e-mc2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope. Mole men.

Stupid ugly Jews.

no... you will win a nobel prize only if you are a jew!

Also please check the percentage of US jews VS world wide jews on nobel prizes..

No, just the most shameless.

So how can they be successful?

All of his theories have been debunked. You know that right?

They should race to my fireplace. I'm sick of splitting wood

no I'm starting to doubt Jews are that smart at all

I'm just post him because he is a jew.

Jews are dumb as shit.

Here's Richard Lynn speaking at HHH's ancap conference.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yuq1gu2CEm8
He points out that jewish IQ is different between different ethnicities
>Ashkenzim: 110
>Sephardim: 98
>Mizrahim: 91
>Ethiopian: 69

To put this in perspective, an Ashkenazi is 7x more likely to be above IQ 145 than a European. There are 4x more geniuses above IQ 145 among the 7 million US Jews than there are in the whole of India with its 1.3 BILLION and a mean IQ of 82.

If you look into the literature, there's this really strange fact: when you break down Ashkenazi IQ into its verbal and visuospacial components, they have a Verbal IQ of around 120 and a visuospacial IQ of about 100, which explains the professions they dominate.

>t.Gerrard Hickson in 1922

You mean the most unscrupulous race in the world.

>Ashkenazi Jews
>literally German merchants who converted to Judaism in early medieval times in order to make more money

Yep, they are clever lads.

Yes, but also have a insane high rate of autism.

>My father's partner is a Ashkenazi Jew
>I have talked to the guy and he is a genius.
>He has 5 children
>Two of them have autism, one asperger and the two girls are fine.

strong in-group loyalty

Einstein is a fake. Didnt discover shit, didnt contribute shit, rewritten history to make him seem important and jews gave a jew a fake nobel prize just like they do for anyone they want to immortalize. e=mc^2 isnt his discovery. he didnt prove anything. he didnt do anything. hes a shame and jewish fucking bullshit.

scientificamerican.com/article/was-einstein-the-first-to-invent-e-mc2/

And America would be tied for 4th with Japan if they didnt include all the retarded niggers. So fuck off kike.

I think you meant to respond to You're correct though.

Jews are the sleaziest. Always stealing ideas and patents. Even Zuckerberg ripped off the facebook idea and name. Jews are psychopathic and good with words. That's about it.

Episcopals have higher iqs than ashkenazis you know

So...

It's cultural and not genetic.

Consider all the modern inventions we have now.... not because of Jews.

Yes /thread

Yes. Lutherans are smart too. Notice that these denominations are from northern Europe.
No it's definitely largely genetic.

behind gaels

Everyone here says the Nobel Prize committee favors Jews. Has there ever been Jews in the committee? If not, is there any incentive for them to favor Jews. I'd like to see sources.

Zuck is Sefardic tho

Einstein converted to Christianity on his death bed. Apparently after cracking space and time, he had some reservations about his Jewish faith.

no.

the jew in your op stole other people's work. just like every jew, ever.

if jews were clever, they wouldn't have had white people give them a country after wandering the desert for 3,000 years.

jews are shit tier. just mental defects.

Not anymore, see the number of Nobel Prize, you race mix too much Shlomo, the fact you spent the last 1000 years marrying each other between family of bankers, artists and jeweller made you really good in the tertiary sector that dominates the modern world, environnemental pressure basically.

But in just 100 years you threw that in the water because the moment we stopped segregating you then you went marrying with the sexiest (but no necessarily the brightest) goyims you could find.
The "real" jewish population is shrinking.

Huh? Ashkenazim still have the highest IQ. And even if an Ashkenazi Jew procreates with a white goy, it's still going to be smarter than a white person. And Jews are still organized. But yes, you are correct that they're intermarrying now more than ever.