Is there any hope left? It feels like degeneracy won...

Is there any hope left? It feels like degeneracy won. It looks like there is nowhere to run and nothing left worth fighting for. Being hunted by your own corrupted brothers, literally only God can save us at this point. Our own people loath us.

Have you tried organizing, because if you did care you wouldn't do nothing about it.

Why are you assuming I am doing nothing about it? I am but it feels I am literally alone on it. I actually never met someone IRL that was not a libtard pushing the degeneracy agenda.

*I am doing something about it

It's okay, Frenchbro. Not everything is instantaneous. The world is waking up, but slowly. We still have a chance.

The thing is that you have to keep working on it until it becomes your life goal. You want less degeneracy in France then be the change that does it. You have to work on it. Got it? WORK ON IT. Not post about it. Not make people aware about it. WORK. As in legs in motion. Not Pepe le Puce's brunch meeting. A fucking life's worth of dedication and gathering of enough political pull to cull out the degeneracy.

I hope. I know it is not instantaneous but this evil is so deeply rooted it is scary. It is not a problem to face opposition but when literally the very thing you are trying to defend is against you, it means we have come to such extremes. The most saddening is that our people accepted self loath as normal.

>Is there any hope left? It feels like degeneracy won. It looks like there is nowhere to run and nothing left worth fighting for. Being hunted by your own corrupted brothers, literally only God can save us at this point. Our own people loath us.
same here corrupted, evil, coward, nigger lovers everywhere, just be sure to arm yourself at least with a military knife or something

>>The thing is that you have to keep working on it until it becomes your life goal
I am. I am working on an off grid project to gather like minded individuals over time.

>>France
It is not solely about France but the whole world. Our people are scattered on the whole earth after all.

Hello, friend.

I live in America. I was born and raised here.

I am afraid that I must report the same, my friend.
Ever since I became a targeted individual, they government has been using its black budget to test weapons on me for 19 months.
Did you know they can spray chemtrails with optically invisible aircraft?
And did you know they can make those aersosol plumes hit the ground from high altitudes?

I do.

As I have fled for my life, i have witnessed the technology grow by leaps and bounds.
They have chemtrails that disperse rapidly, they have aircraft that can teleport to your location in the blink of an eye, they have optically invisible antigravity craft with these capabilities, and I am strongly suspecting that they now have optically invisible plumes as well.

They've chased me down like a pack of dogs. I am living as prey. I know their moods now, even from a distance. I know when they are about to arrive.
I've pleaded, begged, spat and cursed, and I have felt them laugh in my face every single time.

The only reason I'm not dying right now is because I stay inside as much as possible.
If I step out the door for so much as 30 seconds, a high altitude aircraft appears right above my head to spray me (see picture).
I know it doesn't look like much, but you would be APPALLED at the severity of the symptoms that just a momentary exposure will cause.

I have been sprayed with a large variety of substances, and from what I can tell so far, these include heavy metals, radioisotopes, microchips, nanofibers, viral agents, bacteriological agents, prions, and even hallucinogens.

I am in stable condition. In fact, I am comfy. But I have had desperate close calls.
I cannot leave this hotel room, or I will have to lick my wounds deep into the night once again.
You know what they say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
By now I know enough street medicine to cure your mother.

I will just try to create a safe heaven for people who deserve it.

Move to the USA or V4 and start thinking hard on how you're gonna take your country back.

You better not be RPing because you're doing a shit job of it so far. You're not gonna find the right type of individuals here and you sure aren't going to accomplish that scale of a change in your life time.

That's very idiotic and it will not help you gain any traction. At that point you sound like a cult rather than an organization.

dude, birds.

Stay safe friendo, the light is dim but there is some nonetheless. I cannot assess if what you are saying is true but be careful of yourself too, they want your downfall for sure.

You sure are pessimistic. If you think everything will be saved, you are foolish. It is merit that saves people and few have merit. You don't even know me and you are saying i am doing a shit job? You are a shill.

I'm a fucking realist and you just want to sit on your soap opera. If you do manage to get serious then you'd be no better than them when they get replaced.

(2/2)

Hello. Targeted individual here. (Call me TI guy)

I tell you nothing but the truth.

I have made contact with the ancient spirits of the hills.
I have been visited by a great light being from another star system.
I have been spoken to by the Sun itself, and I have been touched by the souls of the dead.

That being said, I strongly, strongly suspect that these affairs are being conducted by malevolent, non-human intelligence.

They are here among us, posting their drivel.
These "people" laugh like hyenas in the face of tragedy.

The creatures of the Pacific sing heart-rending songs of existential despair in wake of the Fukushima disaster.
Yes, I tell you they do.
Did you think animals were incapable of anguish?
I heard them myself.

Meanwhile these fiends poison the atmosphere for fun, and they LAUGH about it.
They laugh like hyenas.

Hyena Syndrome is not something to be taken lightly.
I do not speak lightly to you when I tell you that I think they are demonically possessed.

Hyena Syndrome forms wherever there is a hive mind of concentrated wealth, power, and privilege.

Their day will come.
One day they will be roused from their obscene luxuries and their slumber, and they will bare witness to the desolation wrought by their careless hands.

Failure is not an option. It doesn't matter how hopeless it may feel, the peoples of Europa must be brought to their feet.

Nothing will happen until extreme hardship vulls the herd and awakens those with the will to do what must be done. Setting things right cannot be done without violence and ethnic cleansing on a scale never seen before. So long as we are able to maintain comfortable lifestyles we will continue on this path. I fear that accelerationism is the only way forward, though it is a huge gamble. People like Trump only delay the inevitable and allow us to slip further away.

>vulls
culls

Remember Sodom and Gomorrah, Good only destroyed it when there was but one righteous soul left.