Liberal OC thread

Post and make liberal OCs

bump
lets do this bros

NAHZTEEEE BTFFOOOOOOO

You asked for it.

Megumin is a liberal mascot
I want to study hard, get a degree, learn other cultures and make Megumin proud!

so redidd degenerates are so unimaginative that they come to the opposition to make memes for them eventhough most of them have useless degrees like design or other art shit whathefuck

also leave megumin out of your shit shes someones waifu you know maybe mine maybe someone elses.

You forgot to sage asshat.

Because there are more blacks than whites you fucking moron.

>that much text over a completely irrelevant image
The left can't meme

Because blacks kill other blacks at higher rates

So? If the percentage of black people killed is higher then there's an uneven distribution.

Why the distinction between Afrikaners and Boers? There is literally no objective way of distinguishing the two. Also, blacks make up a significantly larger part of the population and official SAPS statistics don't report the race of the victim. Lastly the U.N. definition of genocide is: ""any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical,
racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to
members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its
physical destruction in whole or in part1
; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and]
forcibly transferring children of the group to another group". In other words genocide is significantly broader than simply killing a group.

>this thread

Hide canadian threads.
Sage canadian threads.
Report canadian threads.

>If Jews got Genocided by the Nazi's then why did more whites died than Jews during the war?

There are 100 blacks and 10 whites
Blacks kill 12 blacks and 5 whites each year, who dies out first? Are you that stupid?
Variable: The black have 5 babies a year, the whites only 2.

But that's 12% vs 50%. If the picture is accurate then the percentage of blacks should be higher you bunch of fucking retard. The picture is wrong for completely different .

Holy fuck that stupidity.
Gobsmacked on how another human being can actually be that retarded.

SHE

Oy vey you cant say that about my greatest ally